Where It All Began Part 2: Yes, That Just Happened.

We Are One

 

Chapter 5: Where It All Began Part 2: Yes, That Just Happened.

 

*September 2009*

 

Tiffany sat indian style on Taeyeon’s bed, as the kid leader paced back and forth in front of her. “I don’t really see what the issue is, Tae. Obviously you and Sica like each other. Just go for it. You two are driving us all crazy. Make a move for God’s sake!” Taeyeon stopped and turned toward Tiffany.

“Don’t you understand what this is gonna do to the group? What if something happens and then there’s, like, division in the group? I can’t have that happen!” Taeyeon went back to pacing.

 

Oh, my God! You’re gonna cause division by NOT doing anything! We’re tired of watching the awkwardness you two have created! Ever since I came back from the states you two have been avoiding each other like the plague! What happened?! All I keep hearing is something about Infinity Challenge and Jessica’s skirt!” Tiffany let out a ‘humph’ crossed her arms in frustration.

 

Oh, God. That day, I don’t know what I was thinking. I don’t remember drinking anything, but I was totally not myself. I blame you. You should never have told me about Sica’s, you know, ugh!” Taeyeon ruffled her hair in frustration. “That’s it! I’m sick! I’m not doing anything today. I’m staying my room until everyone forgets everything!”

 

Why is this such a big deal!” Tiffany got off the bed, walked over to Taeyeon and grabbed her by the shoulders. “What the heck did you do?!”

 

I felt her up, okay!” Taeyeon turned her head to the side to avoid eye contact, as a blush crept to her cheeks. Tiffany just stared at her blankly.

 

You…..felt…..her up.” She tried to stop it but she couldn’t. Tiffany burst out laughing, gripping her stomach and nearly falling to the floor. “Oh, my God, Tae! You do that, and you’re still worried about confessing?! You two are ridiculous!” Taeyeon shot her a glare.

 

Shut up. I wasn’t in my right mind, ok? Gee, I do one thing and it turns into some HUGE deal.”

 

Well, it wasn’t just ANYTHING, Tae.” Tiffany snickered. “I guess I understand why you’ve been avoiding her though.”

I still can’t believe she told anyone.” Taeyeon sat down on the edge of her bed and rested her head on her knees. “So awkward.”

 

It’s not like we don’t all know you’re a byun-Tae.” Tiffany laughed again and made her way to the door. “ I have plans so you have fun staying in you room all day.” Tae glanced up to see a merong and the door close.

 

At least I like my room.” She sighed and laid down. “ I might as well nap.”

 

 

 

Hey, Fany. What’re you doing to my door?” Hyoyeon leaned against the wall and watched as Tiffany stuck a pin in her bedroom door knob.

 

I’m just trying something.” Tiffany bit the corner of her bottom lip as she worked.

 

*click*

 

Aha!” Tiffany smiled. “Hyo, can you wiggle the knob on the other side please?” Hyoyeon rose her eyebrows and moved to do what was asked. Gripping the knob she wiggled and laughed, glancing back and the girl on the other side of the door.

 

I see you’re planning something fun. How can I help?”

 

 

 

 

Soo, I don’t want to watch Hello Baby! Can’t you guys just tell me to keep me updated? I’m tired! I want to nap!” Jessica pouted as she sat on the floor next to the shikshin.

 

If you want to be best mom, like me, you have to watch!” Sooyoung explained as she bit into a sandwich.

 

Best mom like you, god, what was he thinking.” Jessica just rolled her eyes and pinched her nose. “If you want me to watch things with you, don’t eat cucumbers right next to me.”

 

Oops, I forgot.” Sooyoung took another bite and smiled innocently at the blonde next to her.

 

Right.” Jessica simply rolled her eyes and put her focus back on the T.V.

 

Hey, Sica.” Sooyoung said.

 

What?” Jessica turned to find the girl blowing in her face. “Oh my God!” Jessica shot up and covered and nose. “Soo! That’s disgusting! Ugh, I think I’m gonna be sick.” Jessica quickly made her way to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water. “I think I may hurl.” Leaning over the sink, Jessica took small sips of water in an attempt to settle her stomach.

 

Hey, Sica. You okay?” Jessica didn’t move as Hyoyeon came up behind her and began to rub her back.

 

Yea, I’ll be fine. Soo just played a mean trick is all.” Hyoyeon couldn’t stop the smile from forming, but Jessica didn’t seem to be paying attention anyway.

 

A trick? That’s not very nice. Anyway, I was looking for you.” Hyoyeon made sure to remove the smirk be Jessica glanced up at her.

 

You were?”

 

Yea, Taeyeon wanted to talk to you. She said it’s important.” Hyoyeon watched as Jessica’s demeanor completely changed.

 

Oh? She wants to talk? To me? Important? Did she, I mean, do you, um…Ok.” Jessica stood straight up and made sure to straighten her clothes before walking to Taeyeon’s room calmly.

 

Wow, that was so much easier than I thought it would be.’ Hyoyeon just shrugged and walked slowly behind Jessica so she wouldn’t miss the show.

 

 

 

*Knock knock knock*

 

Tae. Did you need to talk to me?” Jessica asked as she tapped the door lightly. ‘This feels really awkward. She avoids me for 2 weeks and now all the sudden she wants to talk? So strange.’ She knocked again. “Tae?”

 

Sica!” The door swung open stalking Jessica into taking a step back.

 

Fany? What are-“ Jessica was cut off as Tiffany gripped her arm, pulled her into the room and ran out, slamming the door behind her. The combined noises caused Taeyeon to jolt awake and fall off the bed with a bang.

 

Ow, dammit! What the heck! Why is there…” Taeyeon’s eyes widened as she looked up to see a equally surprised Jessica. “so much noise.” She finished in a mumble.

 

Sorry, I didn’t know you were sleeping. Hyo said you wanted to talk to me and then, well, Fany practically threw me in here. I didn’t know you were sleeping. I’ll go.” Taeyeon remained silent as Jessica walked to the door and attempted to twist the handle. “What the?” Jessica gripped the knob with both hand and began to wiggle the knob more.

 

Problem?” Taeyeon asked as she furrowed her brows.

 

Um, it seems to be locked.” Jessica attempted one more time to force the door open.

 

It’s locked? We’re INSIDE the room. Just turn the lock.” Jessica glared at the kid leader on the floor.

 

I’m not stupid, Tae. It won’t turn.” The blonde let go of the handle as the shorter girl made her way to the door and tried prying it open herself.

 

WHAT THE HECK YOU GUYS! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!” Taeyeon yelled. She glared when she heard giggling from the other side.

We’re not opening the door until you guys begin to work things out! Stop being stupid!” Tiffany yelled back.

 

We’re all going for food, so have fun in there!” Hyoyeon said in return.

 

Oh, god.” Jessica just sighed and sat down on the edge of Yoona’s bed. “They’re gonna be gone for more than an hour.”

 

Taeyeon’s gaze remained on the locked door in front of her. ‘This is not happening’

 

 

 

Do you think they’ll be really mad when we let them out?” Hyoyeon asked as the five of them made their way into the restaurant.

 

I can’t believe I didn’t think of locking them in a room together. Tiffany’s a genius.” Sunny laughed.

 

I’m not a genius, but I’m pretty proud of the fact that I learned how to disable the lock.” Tiffany smiled to herself as she picked up a menu.

 

Yea, I know not to get on your bad side now, unnie.” Yoona smirked and poked Tiffany’s side.

 

We should just take our time eating. Let’s take advantage of this opportunity and maybe they’ll finally just give in before we get back.” Sooyoung mumbled as she reached for the bread.

 

 

 

Are you really not gonna talk to me at all?” Jessica sighed as she stared at the girl leaning against the door. “What? Are you hoping that if you lean there long enough the door will magically unlock? You might as well sit and talk to me.” Taeyeon didn’t even glance at her. She simply kept staring at the floor in front of her. “Oh my god, Tae!” Jessica stood up in frustration and began to pace. “What is your problem?! You can’t even talk to me now? Did I even do anything?! You’re the one who decided to put your hands under my skirt! Get over it! I have!” Jessica sopped pacing and glared at the girl in front of her.

 

Get over it? GET OVER IT?!” Taeyeon met Jessica’s glare with a glare of her own. “ Of course, you got over it! By telling everyone! God, can’t you just leave anything to yourself!” Taeyeon scoffed and turned her to the side, crossing her arms.

 

Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize it was a huge secret. It’s not like you told me not to tell anyone! And if you didn’t want anyone to know then you shouldn’t have done it in the first place! I didn’t ask for it!” That caused Taeyeon to meet her gaze once more and push herself off the door.

 

Didn’t ask for it? That justifies telling everyone and their mom?!” Taeyeon stomped forward backing Jessica against the wall behind her. “You don’t think about anyone but yourself.”

 

Excuse me?!” Jessica gave Taeyeon a slight shove on the shoulder. “Like you ever think about my feelings!”

 

I’m ALWAYS thinking of YOUR feelings!” Taeyeon turned and walked back a few steps before facing the blonde again in frustration. “Do you know how hard it is for me to even be around you sometimes? I’m always worried I may do or say the wrong thing! I’m afraid that I might accidently make you think worse of me or decide that I’m not really the person you think I am!”

 

Jessica’s breath caught in . “Wha-what are you talking about?”

 

Don’t play dumb. You know exactly what I’m talking about.” Taeyeon ran a hand through her hair in frustration. The blonde backing up as Taeyeon made her way closer. “I’m really getting tired of all of it, Jessica.”

 

Tired of what?” Jessica was literally against the wall at this point. Her eyes widened as Taeyeon slammed her hand against the wall by her head.

 

Dammit, Jessica! I’m not doing this anymore!”

 

Jessica couldn’t help but notice, Taeyeon no longer looked angry, but instead, her eyes seemed full of desperation. She wasn’t moving. There was literally a breath of space between them, but Taeyeon didn’t seem to have any intention of moving. “Tae?” Jessica shivered and her lips nervously, watching as Taeyeon’s gaze followed the movement. “Are you alright?”

 

Jessica’s breath caught once more as Taeyeon’s gaze locked with hers. Next thing she knew, she was being pressed against the wall as Taeyeon’s lips found her own. God, she didn’t think it was true. How could a kiss be this good? Jessica gripped Taeyeon’s shirt at the sides to pull her closer as she moaned into the kiss. Jessica let out a small whimper when Taeyeon’s lips left her own to travel down her neck. “Tae…”

 

Taeyeon removed her lips from Jessica’s neck slowly, her gaze meeting the dazed girl’s as she began to back away slowly. Jessica’s grip on her shirt didn’t let her go very far. The younger girl stepped forward, causing Taeyeon to stay still.

 

Don’t stop.” Jessica whispered as her lips made their way to Taeyeon’s neck.

 

Jessica…” Taeyeon moaned as she once again forced Jessica against the wall and forced her lips against her own. “I don’t think….I’ll be able….to control…..myself….much longer.” Taeyeon mumbled between kisses.

 

It’s ok. Just don’t think.” Jessica mumbled as she met Taeyeon’s lips once more. in pleasure, Taeyeon began to pull Jessica toward the bed slowly. Separating for air, Taeyeon sat on the edge of the bed and tugged Jessica by the hem of her shirt, causing her to straddle the older girl.

 

Feeling you up seems like nothing now.” Taeyeon mumbled as she nibbled on Jessica’s earlobe. Smiling as the blonde giggled in response.

 

*click*

 

Both girls eyes shot open.

 

Hey, you two! Manager-oppa is coming-“ At the sound of Yuri’s voice, Taeyeon shoved Jessica onto Sooyoung’s bed and stood up. . “to discuss the…” Yuri paused at the scene in front of her. Jessica was lying on her stomach, her chin resting in the palms of her hands, as her elbows propped her up. And Taeyeon was simply leaning against the wall looking at the floor. “Are you two okay?”

 

Yea.” Both girls answered simultaneously.

 

Okay, well, Manager-oppa is coming to explain the layout of the ‘Asia Song Festival’ tomorrow. He’ll be here in like fifteen.” With that Yuri left closing the door behind her.

 

Jessica stood and straightened her clothes out. “Well, um, I guess we should go wait.”

 

Taeyeon simply walked over to her best friend and lowered her to the bed slowly. “We still have fifteen minutes.” She mumbled before closing the gap between their lips once more.