Chapter: 6 (Jenny's POV)

The Switcheroo

Chapter 6- Daesung, The Pool Boy


Jenny's POV

I groaned as I felt something vibrating beside me. I opened my eyes and saw my phone ringing. I grabbed the phone and answered it, laying it against my ear. "Hello?" 

A male voice responded back "Its me." Confusion began to spread over my face after he said that. "Uh, I beg your pardon?" 

"Your father." He said with a hint of annoyance. I sat up as I recognized who it was. This must be Bom's dad... "Oh! I'm sorry father. I just woke up so I'm not completely on my game yet." I joked.

After first there was silent chuckling which upgraded to laughing out loud and I ended up laughing with him. "I'm sorry. I was just surprised at your response. So, how was your day?"

"It was wonderful. Ms. Anne made a good breakfast. I met my new tutor, who is great by the way, and I had a nice nap. What couldn't go wrong with that?" I say while smiling. "What about you?"

"Well, Se7en's new single is number 1 on all the charts, including the U.S. so this means that the company will be getting a lot of attention and business in the industry."

"Thats great. I like his single too. Its very catchy. I'm glad he's getting a lot of success."

After a hour of talking to Bom's father, I decided to go down to the pool for a swim. As I walked down the steps and spotted some chairs, I lied my towel on one of them and dived into the cool water. After I swam about 4 laps, I decided to just float around on my back.

Not too long afterwards, I heard some footsteps and teen male voice awake me from my rest. "Bom, I almost didn't recognize you."

I opened my eyes and met the face of a cute cheeky looking boy. He seemed a bit older than I but a teen no doubt. "Sorry, whats your name?" He looked a bit surprised but answered anyway. "I'm Daesung, remember? I'm the pool boy."

"Oh yes. I remember." I lied as I swam over to where he was. He grinned. "I knew you were coming today. You haven't been in like forever. I missed talking to you."

I looked at him apologetically. " I'm sorry. I've just been having a lot going on lately. How have you been?"

"Great actually, I got a swimming scholarship. I celebrated with a big party too." He smiled brightly at his achievement. I couldn't help but smile too. His happiness seemed contagious. "Thats great. I wish I would have know. I would have came."

"Me too. But you stopped visiting the pool. And I didn't want to bother you either so thats why you never found out. You had a lot stuff going on with your father and you running away that one time. I didn't want to burden you....Ya know, I use to have the biggest crush on you. Don't worry about it though. I have a girlfriend." He explained and started laughing.

I just laugh along while thinking about what he said about Bom running away. I remembered hearing that on the news....I had wondered if she was in her right mind or not. I'm still wondering about her. Whats so wrong with being Yang Hyun-Suk's daughter? 

During all this, Daesung stared at me for awhile. When we made I contact he crossed his arms and showed off a suspicious smile. "You're not Bom are you?"