Chapter: 2 (Jenny's POV)

The Switcheroo

Chapter 2- A Teen Wonderland


Jenny's POV

I shook my leg as I was looking out the window, wondering when we would arrive at Bom's house. Paul looked at me through the mirror and frowned in worry.

"Ms. Park, is something bothering you? I've never seen you so nervous."

"Oh! I'm sorry....I just can't wait to get home..." I say and let out a fake laugh.

He stares at me for a while and looks back at the road. "I'm sorry you have to wait Ms. Park. Traffic is bad at this time of day."

"Its okay. Its not your fault." I smile sweetly at him and look back outside.

After awhile, we finally arrive in front of a huge mansion and I stare in awe.

"Mrs. Park..."

"Huh?" I say and look up at Paul, whose standing beside my opened door.

"We've arrived." He says.

"Sorry.." I get out the car and walk up the stairs towards the huge door. Paul rushes up and opens it for me and I continue to walk up some more stairs until I get to the second floor and turn right, walking towards Bom's room. 

As I walk inside, I stand there in awe.

Walking in her room was like walking in a dream. Everything was so beautiful, especially the bed space. I suddenly had a urge to jump on the bed. I looked at it for a while and gave in to my need, jumping on the soft silky sheets and smiling as gravity pulled me towards them. I turned my whole body around and relaxed, taking in the luxurious environment. Even though the bed was calling me to slumber, I wanted to see more of her part of the house. I sat up and slide off the bed wandering over towards a door and opened it to be in awe yet again. This time it was her bathroom.

Her bathroom was not only beautiful, but it smelled great. I walked around and felt everything I could put my hands on. I then turned around and looked at my reflection in the huge mirror. I combed my fingers through my hair and smiled. I decided to walk out the bathroom and stood in front of huge double doors. I took a deep breath and pushed the doors opened to see her astonishing walk-in-closet.

The closet was beautiful and first started off with the shoes. I kept walking down the hallway while passing purses, shirts, skirts, pants, and anything beyond your wildest dreams. The closet finally ended with a huge vanity and mirrors as the walls with makeup supplies. I ran back towards the dresses and pick the first one my eye landed on. 

After putting it on and grabbing some heels, I walked back towards the end and looked at myself in the mirror. I look and feel like a princess.... who knew this would happen to me...

I finally tore my eyes away from my reflection and walked back towards the bedroom lying on the bed while kicking the heels off. As my eye lids got heavier each second, I couldn't help but wonder. Why would she want to leave all this for my lifestyle....when hers is clearly better?.... With that I went into a peaceful slumber.