Chapter: 1 (Bom's POV)

The Switcheroo

Chapter 1- A Coincidental Meeting


Bom's POV

"Where would you like to go today Ms. Park?" Paul asks me when he slips in the drivers seat.

"The usual." I say in a bored tone and he drives off.

If you think I'm a spoiled brat then you should really find another story because this is not the case. My name is Park Bom, the daughter of the famous YG Entertainment's CEO. I'm 15 years old, a sophomore, I don't have any friends, home schooled, and practically bored with my life...

My mother died when I was 5, bless her heart, so its just me and my dad. He is another story. Lets just say that him and I don't have a bond what-so-ever .Its not that I don't love him. He just doesn't make an effort to talk to me unless we're on the phone. He only acts fatherly when he's in front of important people but other than that, we don't talk to each other at all.

I've ran away a lot and have been dragged back home every single time. The last time I ran away, I got kidnapped and....lets just say a lot of bad things happened but I was brought back to safety and when my dad saw me, he froze. I don't know if was the fact that my clothes were torn and that my skin was dirty or that I was a spitting image of my mother. Either way, he acted as if he saw a ghost and hasn't looked at me since.

You're probably wondering why I would want to run away from such a cool lifestyle. People just don't understand me. I want to have a family like the ones on tv. I want to have a best friend that I can talk about boys with. I want a normal life...

"Ms. Park, we are here." Paul says and gets out to open my door.

"Thanks Paul. Lets head inside." I say and walk in with Paul and my bodyguards who were following my every move. I can't even shop in peace...

After picking out a cute outfit, I walk towards the dressing room then stop to glare at my bodyguards. "I'm going in the dressing room which means that you have to wait out here in case you guys haven't noticed."

They back off with calm expressions and I walk inside. I walked down the hallway and pick the last stall on the right to try on my outfit. After a few minutes, I walk out and look at the mirror seeing if the outfit looks good on me. My eyes widen as I see my face looking back at me from behind my shoulder. I turn around and see a girl looking at me with the same expression.

"What the hell?" I gasp and walk closer to her.

"I should be saying the same thing..." She says hesitantly and walks towards me as well.

I then start to smile and hold my hand out. "I'm Park Bom."

She looks at me curiously but accepts my handshake. "I'm Kwon Jenny. You wouldn't happen to be the YG Entertainment CEO's daughter, would you?"

"That I am..." I say kinda annoyed with the title. I check her out in a split second. Shes slender while I have curves in all the right places and her bangs are combed down while I curled mines to the side. Other than that, we're identical.

I then sit down on the bench and try to make small talk.

"So, how old are you?"

"I'm 15." She says and sits beside me.

"Same. What about your family? Are they cool?" I ask her curiously.

"I wouldn't know. I never really hang out with them. Its the same thing everyday. I get bored a lot."

"I know what you mean. All the tutoring and fancy dinners. I would like to go to school and order pizza for once."

She looks at me like i'm crazy. "Are you serious? I'd kill to eat at all the fancy dinners and stuff! I would give anything to have your life...."

I look away in thought..."Maybe you can...."

She stares at me. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that we should switch lives! We want something that the other has. Come on! Don't you think its a good idea?"

She thinks about it for a while then looks at me. "Yes...but how are we gonna do it?"

We stare at each other for a while and as if we had read each other's mind, we both quickly start to exchange clothing and information about each other.

"Okay. Well first, When you leave this room, just walk towards the group of body guards and Paul. He's the lanky, polished one. When you get home, go up the stairs until you get on the 2nd floor and go right. Thats my room. You also have tutoring in all subjects every weekday including Spanish and French. You got that?" I explain to her.

She nods her head and explains what I need to know about her. "Okay well, my mother is sitting outside this room. Call her and my dad by their names, Jessica and Niel. When you to my house, go up the stairs and you'll see my room on the left end. My school schedule is on my desk. Everything else is common sense wise."

I continue. "You can also buy whatever you want. Paul has the credit card with him just in case you wanna buy something at anytime. And you don't have to worry about my dad. The only time you'll talk to him is on the phone."

"I'm usually quiet, so you don't have to worry about remembering anyone's names. My grades are good so don't mess it up and my teachers like me too. I usually stay in my room and get on the computer or read most of the time so you should chill out there most of the day." She explains.

I smile at her. " Great! Don't worry, Jenny. You'll do fine. This is gonna be so awesome!"

"Okay." She say and we both start to walk off when she stops me. "How long are we doing this?"

I think about it. "Lets try it for...6 months. When its over, we'll meet here and switch back. Oh! I need your number."

We pull out our phones at the same time. I stare at hers and frown. "We'll have to switch cases too."

"Sure." She says and we pull off our cases and switch them and give each other our numbers.

"Okay! See ya in 6 months!" I smile excitingly and walk out. I turn my head and see a pretty woman sitting down, reading a magazine. "Jessica, I'm ready to go."

She looks up and smiles. "Okay, honey! Lets go." I follow her as she goes up to the register, purchases my clothes and we head out towards her car.

As I look outside the window, I see Jenny walking towards the limo. She spots me and waves with a hopeful smile.

I wave back and turn my head before Paul sees me and closes the door for Jenny.

"Who were you waving at, sweetie?" Jessica asked.

"Just a cool stranger I met...."