Levres

Galbi

 

Before Bang could protest, Himchan left to fetch Daehyun. That one was with YoungJae on the verandah by then. Both were looking at the stars while in the hammock. "Daehyun, I need you. Come" he ordered 
"Why?" Youngjae demanded suspiciously
"He has to train with Bang" Himchan replied shortly
'Can't he get someone else?" Youngjae persisted
"No. Bang is more comfortable with Daehyun" Himchan informed him. Daehyun looked at YoungJae apologetically and followed Himchan. Once in the room, Himchan began, "Ok Daehyun. Go stand over there. Bang come here. I am the public"
Bang had not changed yet and felt even more ill at ease amongst the relaxed other two. "Hold him!" Himchan said.                                        Bang was the group leader and he did a really good job when it came to their music. But when it came to media know how, he delgated it to Himchan. Which was why he allowed Himchan to order him and Daehyun around in this. He took Daehyun in his arms under Himchan's observant eye but the younger one flinched. "Hyung, your jacket' he explained. It had some sharp points. "Oh I am sorry" Bang hurried to take it off but Himchan stopped him and indicated that Daehyun should do it."I can do it myself" Bang said as he tried to pull away"I know you can" Himchan said patiently, "but I want Daehyun to do it". He turned to Daehyun who was waiting and nodded toward Bang, "Take it off" he ordered the younger one and Daehyun obeyed. Bang was taller so he had to reach up and around and he got it off exposing Bang's toned arms in his sleeveless shirt. Then Bang took Daehyun in his arms once more as indicated by Himchan. That one was very supple and he could feel his body heat through his top. Himchan noticed the contrasting beauty between Bang and Daehyun's skin tone. Himchan found them really beautiful together as he studied them clinically. As for Bang, he realised Daehyun was looking up at him with a little smile on his lips. In the world of Kpop, Beast's Kikwang had practically set the bar for sinfully beautiful lips. But right now, in Himchan's opinion, Daehyun was a strong contender. Bang was thinking something different. He simply thought Daehyun had the iest lips he had ever seen. He hated the word 'succulent' but right now, it was the only way to describe them. He his own lips without thinking.

Tags: