Defaite

Galbi

Their group was guest of honour on a variety show and Himchan was asked to partner with someone for a pepero stick game. Zelo's whole body clenched with anxiety and Himchan knew it as he walked toward him. He wanted to torment him a little before giving him a wink and veering toward Daehyun. Daehyun was of a very easy going nature and often up for anything fun. Himchan approached him half cocky, half amused. Youngjae was not bothered, he knew how his hyung rolled. They started till their lips were dangerously close. Even the MC's breath was caught to see how far these two would take it. But then Himchan broke away and every1 applauded. The public was always his Bang thought. Sometimes, it was insufferable how easily Himchan was able to manipulate them. Daehyun himself was getting kudos for having cahones like that and he gave a great big smile as he went to sit beside YoungJae. As for YoungJae, he had watched it all with a plastic smile. Zelo was excited about what had happened and kept giggling, Bang was not sure how he felt and Jongup only had his perpetual blank smile.
It seemed Himchan was out to destroy group dynamics systematically. Member by member if it got him what he wanted.
Back at the dorms, Bang pointed out to Himchan, "You know Daehyun is with Youngjae, right?"
"And so?"
"I don't mean for show, I mean he is really with YoungJae"
"And once again, I ask, and so?"
"And so they are good together Himchan. Don't mess things up"
Himchan sauntered up to Bang, "Ok then. Pair up with me. It is as simple as that". Bang knew when he was beaten.
"Ok" he finally said.