Exquis

Galbi

"I am so sorry" Daehyun said while trying to take Youngjae's hand to look at it, but he snatched his hand away.
"Are you really going to be like this?" Daehyun asked
"I am pissed off Daehyun, not sulky" Youngjae snapped
"Why?" Daehyun frowned in confusion
Youngjae looked at him incredulous, "I saw how you watched Bang and Himchan hyung"
"You want to tell me their little game did not excite you too?" Daehyun challenged
"Oh it sure did Daehyun. It did, until I noticed it was Bang hyung alone, you were watching"
"Because at that moment he was very y" 
"No no Daehyun. Don't treat me like a fool. Your look was far from impersonal
"Argh" Daehyun raised his hands in exasperation then grabbed the hurt hand ending the conversation. 
A variety show came up which involved the paper pass game. It was instinctive, no choreography. Immediately they had to pair up, DaeJae came out. This time again, it was instinctive, no choreography. Daehyun walked toward Bang without thinking. But before he could make it there, Bang quickly turned toward Himchan who was, ofcourse, camera ready. Daehyun stood there for a moment, at a loss, before Zelo came up to partner with him.
Once at the dorms, it's like Youngjae could barely wait for the door to their bedroom to be shut before rounding up on Daehyun.
"What was that?!" he demanded
"Lower your voice!"
"Excuse me?!" Youngjae said outraged at Daehyun's temerity to shush him right now.
Both of them were amazing singers with extreme lung capacities. That was far from a raised voice for Youngjae. He could do better and so could Daehyun
"That I should lower my voice?" Youngjae was floored then he continued. "You know what, you and I are evidently over. It is Bang you want, fine. But like I said before, don't treat me like a fool" he warned Daehyun.
Daehyun replied calmly, "I am not playing you for a fool Youngjae. Like you said, I do want Bang. But I want you too and Bang is not ready for me anyway". He was so self entitled atimes, Youngjae wanted to hit him. He really saw nothing wrong with what he just said.
"So what am I?" Youngjae asked with care. BUt Daehyun said instead, "Let's start all over"
"What are you saying?"
"I am saying, let us wipe the last couple of moments away"
"Just like that?"
"Yes"
For a moment, Youngjae considered it. It had always been Daehyun from the moment he saw him. No one else. Finally he answered, "Yes". 
Daehyun smiled and started approaching him but Youngjae held up his palm to stop him.
"If ever you do to me again what you did to me today, I will not forgive you. Do you hear me?"
"Crystal"
"Also, when you started getting tempted by someone else, tell me so we do not end up here again"
Daehyun agreed to it as well.
Meanwhile, Bang was trying to avoid Himchan's piercing gaze. He knew an interrogation awaited him once in their bedroom. He was not wrong.
"So you are ing Daehyun?"
"No!"
The visual lifted an eyebrow of disbelief
"OK, yes." Bang finally admitted
"And you still want to him?"
"No!"
"Liar"
" you!"
"I have considered it" Himchan replied tongue in cheek. "Anyhoo, I am not judging. I really would have preferred it was me to avoid such problems but it is what it is. Anyway, both of you are over I expect?"
"Ofcourse"
"Because DaeJae is a perfect couple in all ways"
"Always about image for you eh Himchan? So cold"
"Says the person ing his dongsaeng who belongs to another of his dongsaengs"
That shut Bang up.