Sucre

Galbi

Finally, they had a break. A real break. No more performances, promotions, practice sessions, nada, zilch. They could breathe. Of course, Himchan the workaholic, had booked himself some MC jobs and accepted invitations to variety shows. Zelo still had classes to complete at his academy. One was not really sure what Jongup's plans were. Daehyun and YoungJae were the singers and there was no disputing their talent but neither planned to sing a note during their break despite invitations to shows where they could showcase their voices. They declined every single one in favour of spending time with each other. As for Bang, he planned to work on his song writing skills. He was a better rapper than singer but he wrote lyrics more for singing than rapping. Anyway, everyone planned to enjoy their break as they saw fit.
"Eh Hyung" Daehyun called to Bang, "I got a new video game. Want to try it out with me?"
"Why? Where is YoungJae?"
"Sleeping and I am bored"
"Ok why not?"
Daehyun sensed his leader was sometimes overwhelmed, though he hid it very well and he wanted to offer him a way to relax. It worked. Both of them played the whole day and did absolutely nothing constructive. It was wonderful.
The first person on the scene was YoungJae who walked in still sleepy. His cute round face adorable as he rubbed his eyes. "Hey Daehyun, you made nothing for us to eat?
"So sorry Jae" he answered over his shoulder, "I will get on it immediately I take out Bang Hyung"
"Go on" YoungJae replied, "I will take care of it"
"That is why I love you" Daehyun winked and puckered up his lips inviting Youngjae to come kiss him. YoungJae obliged bending over the sofa. Bang was used to their displays of affection so he kept playing.
As Youngjae straightened up he kidded, "You take advantage of me".
"But you so love it when I do" Daehyun said suggestively with a lascivious raising of his eyebrows that had even Bang laughing as he watched them. Then his voice got very sensual and suggestive as he said softly, "I promise I will make it up to you later". YoungJae's eyes fluttered as he got all flustered and even Bang was beginning to feel the heat in the room. These two, aish. "Enough both of you. YoungJae you can go now, thank you very much"
It was a while before YoungJae could tear himself from Daehyun's gaze and he left for the kitchen.
Bang felt there had been and underlying tone though to YoungJae's remark before, about being taken adavantage of. Anyway, what did he know? He was not in their domestic life. He kept playing.