It Started with Messages

Would You Give Destiny a Second Chance?

 

  Since that day on Taecyeon has been sending texts back and forth and we got really really close.. We would only start with simple words or questions such as “hi” “how’s your day?” or “good morning” but it just never stopped..We always end up talking from one thing to another trailing from one story to another, we got to know each other a lot more than we expected, and without my realisation it started to feel as if I’m obliged to tell him every single thing that happened to me throughout my everyday life, and it works both ways which meant that I expected him to tell me everything, if he was having any difficulties about anything or if he has a good news to share or even if he was having trouble with his friends.

  Slowly the image of old cold Taecyeon who usually isolates himself from new people disappears, it’s as if I have known him for a lifetime, as if I knew him before we met, there is no words to describe it..everything just falls into place, I tell him words I never said to anyone else and it was easy because I feel like he can see the real me, as I am, he understands and that’s more than I have EVER experienced..

  I figured that he was falling for me , but of course I shook it off my head as quickly as saying ABC because I didn’t want to be that girl who is overly confident with herself make stuff up, and if IT IS true it wouldn’t be possible as there  is the fact that I always had a strict rule that any boy that I date must be older than me while he was 1 year 1 month and a few days younger, it just wasn’t acceptable. But deep down I had a feeling that if this relationship continues, age will not matter at time, all those crap which used to be my rules to a perfect man will be thrown out because of him. I sense that he is different and maybe just maybe I can fall for him. Because every time I was going through a hard time to hear words of encouragement from him, to hear his voice above all the stupid noises in my life, was like a nice melody.

  One day, me and 2PM decided to watch the new released movie which was supposed to be super interesting, as soon as I walked into the cinema , the place where we promised to meet, I could smell the butter from all of the popcorn popping, cheese from those crunchy nachos people seem to favour nowadays. I could also hear the movie trailers playing and see the movie posters hanging on the wall. As I scanned my eyes around the room, I spotted 6 very familiar face with bright smiles. Nichkhun walked over and says: “Hii..come on lets go buy the movie tickets, I kinda eavesdropped and it seems-with a high possibility that 60% of the people here want to watch the same movie we want to watch” “Then lets go, what are standing here for, you know I hate it if we would have to watch the whole movie from close seats, it hurts my eye” Jun.k budded in with a pout on his face and it was soon followed by the laughs of everyone and Junho’s sarcastic comment: “Sure Jun.k, we were all talking and we almost forgot to pay attention to your eyes, no one and I mean no one would want your eye to hurt”. Jun.k didn’t seem offended as they were all very close and it he knew it was just a joke and so he laughed along. I always liked that of  Jun.k and I always thought it was a good characteristic of him: to not be easily mad and laugh does not take every simple single thing into heart.

  When it was finally time for us to enter cinema no. 3, we went down the stairs to our respective seats but on the way I got so distracted chatting with Nichkhun that I fell back, I closed my eyes as I know falling on my in the middle of all the crowd inside a cinema would be totally humiliating. At that moment, I realized I wasn’t falling, instead a warm, muscular hand was holding my back and as I opened my eyes…..