Waking Up

Would You Give Destiny a Second Chance?

*Yoona’s POV

   After another long day at camp, i went back to my tent and once my head touched the fluffines and comfort of my sleeping bag, my initial plan to get up and wash myself clean practically ran, no sprint out the door and the thought of it itself was amusing somehow and really saying much because im not the type of person who enjoys sleeping, seriously i hate it, i just feel that sleep is a waste of my time in which i can do something else because there would always be something i had to do, i was very good at keeping myself busy and so i always figured that i would rather stay awake and not miss out on things. But this case was different, i really appreciated and needed sleep so i figured it would be best that i embrace the exhaustion and let myself succumbed to sleep in which i did.

   When morning finally dawned, i fluttered my heavy eyelids open, grabbed all i need to clean myself up as my body was all sticky and sweaty, and get myself ready to leave this camp, yesss its finally the last day and although it was fun being here, catching up with my friends and all, i am really longing for the warmth which my dear bed at home povided, there is currently nothing i want more than to eat home cooked food, take a long relaxing bubble bath and sleep, really sleep for hours,the way i always did everytime i came home from any bb camp. I knew my family was already used to my habits and wouldn’t mind that i’ll probably ignore them till the next day eventhough i have not seen them in days and sleep till my body is fully replenished, it got me to remember the old days, when i was younger i practically begged my mom to let me join every bb camp or occasions there is and although i knew my parents disagree, they still let me take part and every single time i reached home they would regret their decision to give me permission as i would get high fever and be absent from school approximately for the next two or three days in which during that time my mom would lecture me on how i shouldnt join anymore of these camps or overnight activities and etcetera and etcetera  but i never took them seriously and always shoved that idea to the imaginary bin in my head because despite being tired and sick i loved bb camp and just couldn’t imagine myself leaving my only hobby, aside from watching and shooping of course, but as time passed and much to my delight i guess my body adjust itself and although i still come home drained and in need of hibernation, i managed to stay healthy.

   I went back to reality as something disturbed my thoughts which i later found out was the sound of chcken cukoo-ing everyone to get out of dreamland. I quickly dashed out out of my tent which i shared with another 2 girls, with the thought of scurrying to the bathroom before everyone is awake and i practically need to hustle my way through and wait in long lines for the bathroom to be empty. But figure my surprise when i saw Taecyeon standing beside my tent, wearing a navy jacket which colour i loved on him, and white basketball shorts with both hands on its pocket and rocking the morning look.

 

*Taec’s POV

    I wake up early that morning and that is somehow rare, when i got my senses back the only thing i could think about was to meet Yoona so i figured that i would go and fetch her at her tent which i know as i saw her walking in tent no 3 last night.

    I grabbed my jacket as i could already feel the morning chill running down my spine and hurriedly made my way to Yoona’s tent but i quickly realized that i didn’t know what to do, walking her up wouldn’t be an option, calling her name with 2 other girls there was just crossed out and peeking inside to check i she was awake would simply be suicide so i decided that it would be best if i just stayed out here and wait hoping that she would come out soon.

   After 15 minutes or so, i heard movements inside the tent and desperately crossing my fingers in hope that it was Yoona, and when the zipper on the middle of the tent went down, i saw just the person i was hoping and longing so much to see and a bright smile automatically sprung across myself, it was just a wonderful way to start my day seeing her glowing morning face.

 

**hii my dear subscribers im soo sooo sorry that i havent been able to update in a long time as i was going through my IGCSEs, i really hope that you like this chapter eventhough it doesnt have alot of taecyoon moments but i will definitely try to make it up to you in the following chapterss  :D..i hope more people will comment, subscribe and upvote as it gives me loadddsss of encouragementt :D bye for nowww ;D**