I Miss You

Would You Give Destiny a Second Chance?

 

   As soon as I got down from the bus I got quite a warm welcome from a lot of friends from other school- it is expected as I befriend a lot of them at my previous camps. After I put down my bags, I ran to the huge grass field and help my company students to form 3 lines- I was the one chose to lead the lines which means that I was the representative of my company, I felt proud and honoured that all the members and officers gave me this trust.

   After the opening ceremony ended, we find our rooms and settled in, unpack and introduce ourselves to new friends that we are going to share the next 2 nights with. I quickly changed to my polo uniform and basketball shorts and went on to the next activity, although it was very tiring and it managed to drain all the energy inside of me, it was quite fun in its own way.

  We have been drilling nonstop for 4 hours and my legs and mind just wasn’t here anymore, I was so sure I was going to faint from dehydration thanks to the scorching sun pounding my whole body, when the familiar sound of bell was heard saved me because it means that it was time to continue to our next activity which was shower and lunch, I was so happy that I grabbed Tiffany’s hands who is one of my closest girl friend in bb and practically skipped my way into the school. I felt that the bathroom was eerie and so did Tiffany so I figured it was better to be safe than sorry and so I asked Yuri, Taeyeon and Seohyun to accompany us, so we went in together but we-of course used different cubical.

   After we finish taking a refreshing shower we went down to the cafeteria and sat together-just 5 us girls. After moving from one topic to another we settled on revealing our crushes, and believe it was unexpected, even our innocent maknae has a crush (who would ever guess?) and after everyone has done their turn, it was mine and when I was feeling unsure, that’s when I saw him, Taecyeon. He was standing in line waiting for his turn to get his food which he probably would later munch down in 5 minutes, anyway unconsciously a smile sprung across my face, there was a weird feeling inside my heart, delighted, excited and home..is it possible that its him? Do I miss him?

   Not realizing that I was practically glaring at him, he turned and looked at me, smiled and waved his well built hands and mouthed hi and at that moment I thought that I was slowly losing my mind and my heart was beating crazily, it was obvious what happened next, there was nothing else I could’ve done except to wave back.

   After I finish my lunch and was just sitting around and chatting with the girls, I felt a strong pair of hands holding my shoulders and so I looked up and when I did, I caught a mesmerizing sight, Ok Taecyeon’s stallion face, up close, his face was flawless, smooth, no signs of pimples, his features was fit and sized excellently, his jaw lines emphasized as his face tilted, his tan skin glisten under the cafeteria light, his eyes shined like a million stars, his red lips forming a crooked deadly smile, no wonder all the girls are in love with him, he was indescribably perfect, his face was practically porcelain it was almost impossible that its human, how can I match up with all of that.

   He raised his head to face the girls and his voice later interrupted my thoughts, “Girls, do you mind if I steal Yoona for a while?”, the girls were practically star struck, acting as if they had just seen Brad Pitt, they just nodded and chuckled flirtatiously, which for a particular reason I had problem with..The next thing I knew, I was walking away from the crowds hand in hand with Taecyeon. I really was shocked; I didn’t know he had this side inside of him, he was always known for his millions of rejections to girls and no one would imagine that he would finally be close to a girl, moreover holding her hand. But I wasn’t complaining, I knew I wasn’t supposed to do this, especially in camp, it was inappropriate and I am 100% positive that it’s breaking a lot of rules and it is essential for me to act professional, but my hand just couldn’t or wouldn’t let go.

   When we arrived at the vast spectators seats facing the huge field, we simply sat down and it stayed that way for around 10 minutes, I figured it was time to break the silence so I managed to choke out: “Sooo..is there something you want to say”. He looked right into my eyes and smile that beautiful smile “I missed you” my mind just when crazy, I couldn’t find a hint of sanity inside my head.