Talk About The Camp

Would You Give Destiny a Second Chance?

 

*Taecyeon’s POV

  There it is again, that feeling whenever I’m with her and now looking into her eyes, I’m thinking that today is enough for my heart to handle, it can burst anytime now..I quickly let go of her hand because I don’t want her to think that I’m impolite or anything, “Wait, wait there it is again! Why am I always trying to impress her? Trying to look good in front of her?” my little brain brought me back to reality but I realised that it WAS true.

  As the movie finished, everybody started standing up and crowding the exit doors like little ants, we figured that it would save us some trouble to just talk in our seats than to squash our way out and so that’s what we did and after 10 minutes or so the cinema was empty only the staffs were there and some guys preparing snacks for the next badge of people. We made our way out and as soon as we are out I can hear “Let’s go eattt! I’m famished, I hear that there’s a new Italian restaurant across the bookstore downstairs, should we give it a try?” Wooyoung suggested, quickly replied by Chansung: “Sure!! If it’s Italian who would disagree? Right Yoona?” Yoona quickly smiled and nodded.

  After we sat on our table and ordered our meals, Junho quickly opened up a conversation “Soo do you guys plan on going to drill camp?”

“Do you even have to ask? Yoona probably already prepared the suitcase” Khun joking said knowing that Yoona is very enthusiast going to these camps-he knew her THAT way.

“I supposed I could tag along and see if I can learn anything new to improve my skills” Jun.K said

“Like you need to improve it!! Everyone practically worships your drill skills” I replied

“Look who’s talking. MR I always is the first chosen to be the captain for anything drill” said Wooyoung

“Looks like it’s going to be one fun camp with ALL of you going with mee! True?” Yoona cheeringly said

“TRUE!” all of us replied in harmony.

   And so all of us decided that we would return the form to the captain first thing on Saturday, when I got home I filled in the form wondering what adventures would I experience there-preferably with Yoona.