Us Together

Would You Give Destiny a Second Chance?

 

*Taec’s POV

   After a long and exhausting day which turned out to be twice as difficult as expected as Yoona was nowhere near me this whole day, I wish I could just skip my drill lessons and run to her but sadly in this situation I can’t, but there is an upside in all these hours unable to text her, unable to look at her and just not being with her, it got me realize that I do miss her and yes I’m really finally implying that I do have feelings for her. The whole time I am not with her I’m only helplessly thinking of her and anticipating each moment I am, I knew that I had to do something about my feeling for her now that I can see it clearly because let’s be honest here Yoona is gorgeous and I bet a million dollars that I am not the only one falling for her charm.

   When dinner came, I decided to get food in my system before I have the courage to get even near Yoona. When I was standing in line just chatting with the guys, I felt someone looking at me and when I turned around I saw her, right then my heart did a somersault.. dugeun duguen..I give my sweetest and most sincere smile to her and she smiled back I didn’t care anymore about my crumbling stomach; I just took a bite of my ham and cheese sandwich and then I went straight to Yoona and I decided that I would take bold step for once and looked at her closely from above and she was just dazzling, I snapped myself out of gazing at her and excused Yoona from her friends, her friends seem to show some interest in me but only a crazy person who is having a major mental breakdown that would even consider other girls’ gaze when Yoona is standing gracefully in front of you. The next thing I know I was holding her hand gently and pulling her towards a quieter place away from all the hustle of the cafeteria but when we reached the place my courage was nowhere to be found and all the words that was well written abandoned my mind so I just stayed quiet awkwardly for what feels like an 1 hour until she decided to initiate a conversation and at that moment I just decided to spit my words out because I feel if I hold it in any longer, my heart would burst I finally said “I missed you” there I said it..silence..

*Yoona’s POV

   At that moment a warm atmosphere filled my heart..I didn’t know what I should do, would it be too fast and daring and said that I missed him too, all I know for sure is that I was happy and I do miss him, he amused me to no end and I’m just longing to see him whenever I’m not. After contemplating what to do for quite some time, I decided to be true to myself and pull him out of his agony waiting for me to reply, “I missed you too” I confessed, I can feel my blood rushing to my cheek as  I was so embarrassed that it is finally said out loud and out in the open. I thought that after our ‘conversation’ it would be awkward but then he leaned closer to me and pulled me in his embrace, I felt safe, I felt that warmth was made for me, I could just stay like this all night, his fragrance wafting around me, his heartbeat accompanying mine, his built body protecting me.

   All to soon he let go and threw his gaze far from me saying that it was time to get back to our friends or we’ll each miss our next lessons but he looked at me again when I accidentally let out an almost inaudible whimper, he let out a charming crooked smile and ruffled my hair, “See you very very soon, you know that I can’t stand long without you around me” he stated while emphasizing on ‘very’ and then he stick his tongue out. I found him too adorable I laughed, punched his arms and walk away, back to the cafeteria, just as I was taking my 3rd step I felt someone grabbing my hand and surely it doesn’t need a genius to figure out it was Taec, when he touched me I felt a jolt of electricity shot to every inch of my body and I liked how that felt, and so we walked back hand in hand sharing the silence that wasn’t awkward because it was like that, me and him, we didn’t find the need to talk all the time but we think things together in silence and cherish each others’ presence.

   When we finally arrived back in the cafeteria, with the heaviest heart, we let go of each other’s hand..again..he mouthed the words “I’ll miss you” and left. I was inevitably falling for him because I realized that I didn’t care about our age difference anymore, I didn’t care about all my rules about my ideal guy, I didn’t care that I was breaking the rules, all I bear in mind was that I wanted to be with him and I want to stay with him for the longest period of time I could.

 

**I’m sorry that I just updated, I have been caught up with my final exams and just got back from my school trip..anyway I hope that you all like this chapter because it’s all taecyoon moments..Please comment and don’t be a silent reader :)**