That Moment In His Arms

Would You Give Destiny a Second Chance?

 

*Taec’s POV 

  I was admiring her from a distance, feeling a little bit jealous that she had spent all her time with Nichkhun instead of me, She was always at ease when she was with Khun and that troubled my mind. A lot. She can tell everything to him, in the midst of their conversation I could hear them talking from “this lesson is very hard” “yeah! Not to mention the teacher” to “How was your sister’s boyfriend doing” and even “why is he so inconsiderate?” They literally tell each other everything and I didn’t know what I can do to attract her attention. I was not sure if I did like her because we haven’t known each other for long but things just seem to fall into place whenever I’m with her, whenever I’m talking to her, whenever I’m looking at her.

  As I was lost in my thoughts, I saw her slipped on the stairs, I was so astonished and the first thing that I thought was to catch her and so my mind finally clicked to my body and my hand moved up as quickly as lightning to catch her. When I held her, time stopped. I knew it was cliché but that was what I truly felt. I can feel her lean body, her smooth skin and I can see very her beautiful face; I didn’t care if everybody was staring because at that moment and at that time I was only with her. Too soon, she opened her eyes and as soon as I saw her doe eyes, my heart melted.

  It was obvious that she was shocked at first but her beautiful features soon seem calm and we stayed in that position for quite some time. I didn’t know how she felt then but all I know was that my arms are where she belonged in and that I am falling for her which is quite ironic in such a quick time as I basically had no experience, sure I had some crushes before I met her but no one made my heart skipped a beat- the way that she did.

  All too soon, Chansung let out a cough which I truly think was intentional. Yoona quickly pulled herself upwards to a standing position. She let out a smile and said, “Thanks, for a second there I thought I was gonna fell on my in front of all these people” she stuck her tongue out and quickly went to her seat before I could say anything.

  She sat in the middle-as usual as she had this silly phobia of dark places and so she felt safer sitting next to someone she is familiar with rather than an aisle, an empty seat or some stranger. Khun naturally sat beside her and so I quickly rushed to get to the other seat beside her before all the boys argue which one of them get to sit next to her as all of them enjoyed spending time with her, which was a HUGE problem for me.

*Yoona’s POV

  I acted naturally and not show any sign of awkwardness when Taecyeon sat next to me, I originally would’ve want him to sit next to me so we could talk more but after what happened earlier, I was secretly hoping that it was any other member or 2PM-preferabbly Jun. K that would sit next to me, but as hard as I crossed my finger, when I look to my left it was the charming beast Ok Taecyeon.

  Actually I didn’t know what had happened just now, my mind has not have enough time to digest it, but 1 thing I surely know was that I was comfortable in his arms- as if I had been there a thousand times and with that melting black eyes I was completely dazed and that is maybe why I had stayed in my position not wanting to move, but when Chansung coughed, I knew it was my cue to get up.

  My thoughts were interrupted by Dolby Surround Sound which meant that the movie is starting, I wasn’t quite excited as it was a horror movie, they basically dragged me into watching this, despite their knowledge of me having a phobia with super natural unknown things but they assured me that the only way I could be desensitized was to watch more of these kind of movies.

  As the movie played it became more and more horrifying, I started to distract myself by playing my phone, opening twitter, text messaging my friends but soon Taecyeon nudged my elbow and gave me teasing one side smile and asked me, “Why are you not watching the movie? It is not scary at all!” Although he obviously knew the answer so I just stick my tongue out and give him a goofy smile “as if you don’t know!” and playfully hit his arms softly.

  When I finally had the courage to look up and watch more of the movie as curiosity took over my eyes, another horrifying scene flashed, it was a reflex and I was facing my body towards Taec with my hands up covering my eyes, I could see him smiling mockingly between my fingers and I gave him a good hit on his arm which he probably knew was coming as he clearly deserves it.

  When the movie was coming to an end the scariest part came and I repeated my actions but this time my hand shook a little as I was so horrified and shocked at the same time. Suddenly a hand held my hand, stopping it from shaking, it was firm but warm and as I looked up I saw those eyes, his eyes, the charming beast’s mesmerizing eyes.