1. When It All Started

Would You Give Destiny a Second Chance?

 

  Yoona was enjoying her saturday ride to school, as usual. We all know its saturday and she should be going to a university and not a school but to clear it up first, she IS in fact in university and the best one in the country there is and every week she constantly goes to her old school because she has joined this company called Boys Brigade. And dont get it wrong, although the name is Boy's Brigade its not only for boys, in fact there are more girls in that organisation than boys. It is well known that from this company alot of people from different, or the same, BB (boys brigade) branches have- from time to time start dating, but yoona didnt expect that she was one of those people- well at least sort of. Without her permission she drifted off back to those days, when she fell in love love for the first time, when she trusts, when her world was filled with him and when she was betrayed. It all happened around 3 years ago.

 

--Flashback--

 

  Young Yoona was an average girl, not quite confident about herself but socially, she is doing very well. She can easily be friends with new people despite the fact of their age difference or gender. She was always busy with school, family, friends and organisations that she never got a boyfriend but she always had a clear vision in mind that she wanted a guy older or at least the same age as her, taller than her and smart of couse, but little does she know that all of it is gonna change at the 23rd day of August in a sunny 2012.

 

*Yoona's POV

 

   It was a day when all the new kids enrolled in this organisation due to rules made by the school, that all students must at least join BB in their first year of junior high. Its been 2 years since I joined BB since i started at secondary because I watched my seniors, became interested and finally decided to join earlier than everybody else and I never once regreted that decision. But to simplify things lets just say that the new kids and I was actually just 1 year apart. I saw a sea of different faces with a range of different expression there are some excited ones, sleepy ones and some 'Im just here because i have to be here' faces.

 

  After a month i befriend quite alot of those young new faces but i got especially close with 6 boys, jun.k, nichkhun, chansung, junho, wooyoung and taecyeon. And coincidentally, they were all best friends and even had a little group name called '2PM'.I was closest with nichkhun and jun.k and probably least closest with taecyeon but one day, the captain asked me to grab some stuff in one of the classrooms in the building beside us, as there was no one there, it was a given that I was scared and since Taecyeon was the only one there I decided to asked him to accompany me and he unthinkingly agreed. 

 

  We both walked and talked to our destination not realising that our life was gonna change very soon.