Chapter 5

Swan Lake

" So, you will go when your memory back? "

The young boy named seungri said. Seunghyun introduced him to me and told him about me after the young boy looking curiously at me.

" Mm..yeah.." I nodded.

" I hope you won't get your memory back " he whispered but loud enough to be heard. Seunghyun kicked his leg made the young boy squealed.

He stood on the ground holding his bicycle full of vegetables on the back. He said that he helped his mom to sell vegetables in the market.

" Yahh hyung!! I was joking.. I just don't want her go away.. Don't you think this place is lack of beautiful lady? " He winked at me playfully..haishh this kid...

"Whatever" seunghyun rolled his eyes.  

" Eyy hyung..have you introduce her to the other?"

" Not yet..maybe after she can walk properly " he took a glance at me. I was curious about who 'the other' he talked about.

 

*

Seunghyun POV

 

" Yah! Watch out! " I shouted at her. How can this girls running like that? It has been 2 days since she can walk properly, but i still worrying her so i asked her not to run here and there. She didn't need run in this small house right? But she was too stubborn and cocky..

" I told you so! " I approached her who fell to the floor stumbled. She stood immediately before i could reach her.

" I'm fine.. See??" She turned her body around to show me that she was fine.

"I know you are exited that you can walk and even run now, but you have to be carefull..don't hurt yourself.."

" Hello Dr. Garrulous..i'm really fine and i'm really hungry so if you don't mind can we just go now?"

What?? Dr. Garrulous??!! how dare she change my name..she even talked to me without break her breath while looked straight to my eyes.

I heard a sound from her stomach that convince me about what she said. I almost laugh but i don't think that's a good idea. Seeing her face blushing is enough for me.

 

 

*

I remember the last time i came here was a day before i found her. I used to eat here or just got some chit chatting with my friends. This ramyun shop is not far from home. It took for about 10 minutes by walking. The shop is small and has very simple decoration. She said that she want to eat ramyun and i still remember how excited she was when i said that theres a ramyun shop in this place. So, i promised to bring her here.

As we walked to the shop, I saw a familiar figure parked his bicycle near the shop.

" Noona!"  He wave his hand towards her.  Aishh..this kid..didn't he see me?  Why just greet her?  I felt like invicible. Now she approach seungri.

" Noona, what are you doing here?"  he asked her with a bright face.

" We want to eat ramyun " she smile warmly.

" Ahh..such a coincidence..lets eat together then " he put his arm around her shoulder. They walked inside ramyun shop leaving me behind.

"Ya ya..wait me.."

 

*

 

Aeri POV

 

I didn't know theres a hot guys in this place. How can? Am i really in a village? The man named jiyong and his cousin yongbae own this ramyun shop. Even they not as handsome as seunghyun, but i found them y. The maknae seungri is cute also.

Seunghyun and i told them about how i ended here.

" Nah..it's yours.. " He put the food in front me and give me a smile. I wonder if any other man who can smile as warm as him like a sun.

" Thank you ".. He then go back to helped jiyong who busily cooking. It's cute seeing him wearing a floral pattern appron but however, he still look hot for me.

" Whoaa..it's yummy.." I gave them a thumbs up and continue eating my ramyun. Seunghyun gaze is on me and he chuckled. i realized the way i eat is like a pig. i felt a bit embarrass and stop chewing my food. Seunghyun wiped my mouth with a tissue. " you like it so much eh? eat slowly.." he smiled a bit.

" Just tell us if you want more..haha " jiyong said.

Then someone who seems like seunghyun's friend entered the shop. How many friends does he has?

" Hyung..i go to your house but i couldn't find you. I guess you were here so i come "

" Ohh..i'm sorry..by the way, what bring you here? "

He took a glanced at me and seunghyun noticed it.

" Ah..aeri, this is daesung..he is the one who delivered all the medicine i need "

The man introduce his self to me and so am i.

His voice was familiar to me. But i forget where and when i heard his voice.

He took a seat next to seunghyun and ordered ramyun for himself.

"I have something to tell you but not here" he said to seunghyun.

We continue eating and chatting. Daesung is a friendly person. It seems like he often come here too and be friend with them. I enjoyed talking with them. Sometimes seungri teased me and said something cheasy which made the other laughed. Yongbae is the one who always smile and encourage me while jiyong enjoying teasing the maknae.

I felt like i have new family here. It made me think 'should i live here forever?'