Chapter 3

Swan Lake

Aeri POV

I turned my body to him, but i didn't see him when i opened my eyes. Suddenly a blinding light hit my eyes, made me covered my eyes with my palm.

" You awake?" I heard his voice. I opened my eyes slowly to adjust the light, which came from the window glass since he opened the curtain. I didn't answer him, but staring at the view outside. It seems like he knew that i'm curious to see the view closer.

" Want to see? ". I nodded. He then approached me to help me stood up. He dragged me with him and opened the window so we could went outside to balcony.

" Woaahhh..." The view is very beautiful.. I could see a lake not far from here. It surounded by trees and hills also some birds which flew above.

" Beautifull right?" He asked.

" Yes..so much beautiful " i smiled not to break my eyes from the view in front of me. I inhaled the air which surrounded me. " Ahh.. The air is good " i said with a smile form on my face. I realized his gaze on me. I turned my head to looked at him.

" Whats wrong? "

" I'm glad to see you smile ".

Ohh..thats right, i never smile in front of him. I always smiled secretly. But, somehow, his words made me blushed a little which i don't know why.

" Ahahaha.. Look, you are cute when you are blushing.." He chuckled while pointing at my face.

I hit his chest and pouting. How dare him to make fun of me.

" Don't pouting like that..how if i make you a pancake?".  I smiled immediately just by hearing that word 'pancake'..

 " Of course dr choi "

" Yah! Just call me oppa.."

" Yes..op..oppa.." I felt awkward to call him that but maybe he would change his mind to make me pancake if i don't call him oppa. After we entered his bedroom, he closed the window behind him and when  i tried to reach my crutches which lean on the wall, i felt his arm lifted me up.

" Hey..you don't have to do this.. Put me down.." I'm struggling him but he is stronger.

" No! "

Ohh..so someone being as stubborn as me. I give up and let him be.

 

 

 

 

*

Author POV

" Where's your assistent? Why i never see her anymore? " Aeri asked while eating her pancake.

" She just appeared when i need her helped..she spend most of her time for taking care her garden " he took a sip of his coffee.

" She really likes flowers and believe me.." He stopped his sentence, looking right and left like he was checking something. He then leaned toward her .

" she looks like a mad witches if someone messing with her garden " he whispered to her ears continuing his sentence.

" Yahh!!!! " Someone yelled followed by a knocking sound.

" Arrghhh.." Suddenly he screamed in pain and his head. Aeri just stay still dumbfonded looking at how mina knocked his head. She didn't even know when she has been there.

" You think i don't hear what you said?? " Mina said with her hands on her waist.

" Ah..haha..i'm just kidding. Actually you look like an angel when you mad. Peace.." He replied her with V sign while wink at her. Mina seems annoyed because she pinch his arm after he said that.

" Aghhh.. Auntyy~" he whined and pouting like a kid. Aeri laughed looking at the scene in front of her without knowing that dr choi staring at her with smile on his face.

" Dr choi, you better go now because you has a patient waiting for you in your medical room "

She then pointing at aeri.

 " and you aeri, come with me to get you clean up " She said full of autority.

" Oops.. Seems like theres someone who hasn't been taking bath for days..euww.." Dr choi whispered but loud enough to be heard by aeri.

" What?? Yah! You know i'm sick right? Besides, that's not something you could say to a woman”

" Sorry..don't take it seriously okay? I'm going now. Bye". He smiled and tapped her head berofe go to his medical room.

 

 

 

*

Aeri POV

I wear a dark blue shirt and jeans which bought by mina and of course the bra also. This bra always remind me about that day..hhh how ashamed. Now i sat in a chair in front of his desk. Yes, i'm in his medical room.

" Mina told me to come here..why? "

" I just want to check you up. Like you said before, you are sick right? So, as your doctor i have responsibility about your condition " he stood up and approached me. He grabbed my arm and lead me to bed.

 " Lay down here.." I obey him and let him doing his job. I glad that i'm fine except my ankle which still hurt a bit.

" Do you want to go outside? " He suddenly asked me.

" I..mm.." I looked at my wrapped ankle in sad eyes. I thought he understand what in my mind. I really want to go outside but with this stupid hurt ankle i don't think i could. I shocked when he was crouching down and patted his shoulder. He want to piggyback me.

 " No, you don't need to..". He pulled my hand before i finished my sentence. I ended lean on his back and he lifted me up. I felt awkward and theres an urge to struggling him but nothing i did. Deep inside me i felt touched of his act.