Chapter 2

Swan Lake

Aeri POV

I stood here in his room. It’s very neat and clean for a man. Not  too much furniture. Mina took my crutches and put it against the wall beside the bed while her hand still hold my arm for supporting me. She actually offered me a wheelchair but i refused since i thought my right ankle not injured that bad. She assist me to lay down on bed carefully, so the IV wouldn't tear off of me. She excuse herself after said that i should call her whenever i need help.

 

"Ahh..not bad here"  I smiled a little feeling the atmosphere around me. The air is good. not like the room i was sleeping at before. Theres a window glass across the bed. Huge enough to see a beautiful view outside. Now, i’m sure that i'm in a village because i see hills and so much trees. I'm going to see them closer, but when my left feet touched the floor, it hit something. I tilted my head down to see what it was. That’s paper bag from him.

 

" Why that woman put it here?". I reach my crutches and walk carefully. Just before i could put that bag on the table, my  left hand ache because i forgot to pull the IV stand along with me. It caused the paper bag fell free to the floor make the things inside sneaking out. I saw a red strap and bent down to pick it up. “ ohmaigoddd ”  my eyes widen staring at the bra in front of my face and at the same time, he come..

"WHAT IS THIS??!!" I pointed out the bra in front of his face..half screaming. I felt my face hot and i believed it must turn red. I didn't blame him for buying me this because i surely need this. But the thing that made me mad is ' red lips mark ' all over the bra.

"You..erttt.."  i raised my voice.

He just stayed on his position with his brown eyes widen in shock.

"I don't know about this..i didn't buy it..listen me.." I threw the bra while turned my body avoiding him.

“ aghh!! “  i immediately looked back to him and found him rubbing his cheek. It seems like that bra i threw hit his face while he tried to approached me.

 

" Ahh..this cute bra..i thought you will like this. Since this is the last stock the shop has in your size, so i bought it"  said mina who pick up that bra. she placed the bra on the table then heading out from the room left me and dr choi in silent. Awkwardness enveloping us. My face turned redder of  'how ashamed' me.  I wanna say something but no word come out..

" I have told you " he break  the silent.

" Here 's your medicine..get well soon" he left me alone in my regretfull state.

“ ughhh.. stupid aeri..” i mumbled and knocked my own head.

 

*

 

Author POV

" Open your mouth..aaaa.. Yeah good girl.." Dr choi smiled and her hair. The little girl just smiling back at him.

" Dr choi, if i get sick everyday, could i meet you everyday too?"

" Hey, what do you think you said? " Her mom tap her thigh for warning. Dr choi chuckled a bit  for hearing her question.

 " Ahaaaha..it’s okay.." He said to her mom.

" You like me that much eh?" he asked.

" Emm.." She nodded.." i like you so much" she added with bright face.

" Fine, if you really like me, you wouldn't mind if i order you something to do, are you?"

" Yups..what’s that? " she looked so excited. It seems like she has recovered just by meet dr choi.

" This..you eat your medicine and vitamin so you will get recover. Easy right?"

" Yess.. Ahh..dr choi, one more question! If i grow up this high, would you marry me?" She asked while put her hand up to show her height.

"Ahahaha..if you grow up well, you will be a beautiful lady and i believe theres so much handsome prince looking for you while i will be a old man at that time"

"Ahh..sally, don't talk like that..sorry dr choi"

"Never mind.. Nah, this is the medicine and how to use"

" thank you dr choi “  she bowed slightly. “Sally say thanks to dr choi"

" thank you dr choi. Bye bye " she bowed and waved her tiny hand.

" Get well soon sweetie..bye" he her hair one last time and give her a warm smile. He kept his eyes on her till she disappeared from his sight.

 

 

Aeri POV

I forgot how long i stand here for those impressing scene in medical room. I'm not a stalker ok! I just passed when i was searching for kitchen to grab a drink. I thought that was not him at first. He looked different with that white coat. More manly and..yeah..a doctor. But the thing that really catch my attention is his attitude to the girl. I didn’t believe he could be that sweet and warmhearted and cute also. I hold my laughter when the girl asked him about marry thing. However, i like the way he answered her question. Huhh..how can i be that rude to him? Oh no, i feel guilty..

"Aeri? Is that you?" Oh no i got caught..i didn't have a choice but to show my self to him. He was setting up his medical equipment.

" Emm.. I..i'm sorry about what happened earlier. I'm sorry for what i've said " i looked at the floor, didn’t dare to look at his eyes.

" never mind.. by the way, you feel better?"  ehh?? I didn’t expect him to say that. He should be mad or didn’t respond me at all.

" Don't you angry with me?"

" No.. Why? I'm not grumpy man..don't take it seriously" he smiled at me. I think i’m the one who should said that. But well, he was not mad at me. I noticed that he was still smiling at me made me feel uncomfortable. Why this guy really likes smiling?? It’s like his habit.

 

 

*

 

" Do you want more?" He sat in front of me offering more meat soup . It's my first time sitting on his dining room.

"No thanks, i'm full"  he then stood up from his chair, grab my plate and put it on the sink. He is kind and i can't help but smiled..secretly. Thats when i felt something warm from my nostril. I touched it curiously and saw a blood on the tip of my finger.

" Ahhh..blood?! " I didn't turn my head to see him but i could heard he stopped doing his things at the sink and walked toward me. I gasped when both his palms cupped my face from behind and tilted it back so i'm facing the ceiling now and my head resting on his stomach..emm facing him too coz he bowed to see my face.

"You have to take a rest..don't get too tired"

"But i'm not.."

"Ssshhh.. Don't speak..just breathing" he cleaned all the blood from my nostril with a tissue. Silent enveloped us and i couldn't take away my eyes from his eyes. His brown eyes mesmerizing me. His hands warm and a bit rough on my cheeks.

" Done " he released his palms off of my face. I tilted my head back to the first position. He bent down and take me on his arms.

" hey..what are you doing??!"

" Getting you to bed..this is the fastest way" he talked almost with no expression while lifting me up and walked to his bedroom. I felt warm around his body. I even can hear his heartbeat. That's sound like a lullaby for me. Maybe i don't need bed.. I can sleep very well here.

Just before i try to close my eyes, he placed me on the bed.

Omo omo.. Is this my first night sleep with him? Oh no.. Should i sleep on the floor? Ahh..no i can't. Okay, i'm a bit anxious now.

"Sorry..i'm going put on some oinment on your back" he turned my body to the right so my back is facing him. I'm startled from what just he did. I want to complaint but my mouth keep shut and my body just obey him for i don't know why. He kneel down on the floor, sweep away my straight hair aside and started to unbottoning  my medical gown. I hold my breath in every move of his hand until he done with the third botton ,while both my hands clutching on my torso to prevent my gown from going down revealing my . My body become stiff as i felt his finger tip touch my wound.

 " Agghh.." I gasped because he did it a bit rough

." Oh i'm sorry ".  He rubbed my wound carefully now then bottoning back my medical gown. "Use it everyday to heal your scar.." He climb up on the bed beside me, pull the sheet to cover my body and him.

 "Go get sleep" he smile sofly before turnd off the light. Warm and comfort embrace me. The smell of his body somehow make me calm. I turned to the left so our back facing each other.

" Dr choi..gomawo.."  i said slowly.

"Hemm.."

" Good night "  i closed my eyes.

"Night.." he replied.