Chapter 1

Swan Lake

"Is she okay hyung?"

"Yes. She just got some injuries"

"I hope she will awake soon..ahh..this is your order.." He gave a box of medicine to seunghyun.

"Thanks daesung.."

"Your welcome.." He smiled.. " Do you want to have a drink?"

"No thanks. i need to go now..i have something else to do. Bye hyung!"

"Ok. Bye daesung ah. See you soon"

 

 

Aeri POV

I heard a voices. Male voice but unfamiliar. They talked each other. My eyes still closed so my another sense become more strong. I could smell something odd. It's like medicine. Why? Where am i? I need to find out. i opened my eyes slowly and everything seems blur. I saw a shillhoute well built man standing not far from me. just one man,seems like the other man gone already. I blinked a few times to clear my view until i can totally see his face, he greeted me with a warm smile.

"Ah..finnaly you are awake" he approached me while my eyes still staring at his face. He has a brown eyes,long eyebrows, perfect jawline and from what i heard when he spoke,he has husky voice.

He suddenly touched  my forehead. His hand felt like a fire. No, i think my body is cold instead. Yes,i felt cold and dizzy.

"You still fever"

"Who are you?"

"I'm dr.choi seunghyun" doctor? Am i in hospital? Why? What happened to me? Why it feels hurt all over my body? That question appeared on my mind like a storm.

"Who are you?" He asked me back..i didn't know why it's hard to find my name.

"I'm..i'm..ae..aeri..yes i'm aeri" finally i found my name.

"Where are you come from?" My eyes widen of that question.

"I..i'm..mmm" a pain suddenly hit me..

"Ahh..erghhh..my head"  i closed my eyes when was feeling  so much dizzy like my head going to explode. I held my head with both my palm.

 "I'm from..where?? Who am i?? Where am i? WHERE??!! I DON'T KNOW ME!!"

"Calm down..sshhh" he held both my shoulders and then grabed my right arm.

"Ahh..let me GO!!" I groaned in pain when he injected me with i-don't-know-what drugs. The next thing i know, i stopped struggling and being calm. He slipped a pillow under my left waist and checking my back which i didn't know why before staring at my blank eyes. "get sleep" he swept my hair then i closed my eyes.

 

 

*

"So, how long i have been in this hospital?" I ask in a weak voice.

"No, this is not hospital. This is my house and you are in my medical room. I was asked to work in this village."

"Village??"

"Yes, we are in a village right now and i think you're not a local citizen.. Ahh..you have been here for almost 3 days since i found you near the river..you got much injury.." he explained.  I frowned a little..

"You don't need to try hard remembering all..let it flow"  he smiled..i stopped to think and let all the pain torturing my body..mostly on my back.

"If you not struggling over me, i would not sewing that wound twice..and please keep on this position.."

I didn't know why i got this wound on my back and also tired for asking too. He stood up and placed some paper bag on the table next to me.

"What is that?"

"This is your clothes"  clothes??? Nah,i just realized that i'm dress in white..obviously it's patient clothes. I didn't think he found me dressed like this.

"You..you..change my clothes??!"  My eyes widen.

" No,What's with that stare? Don't get me wrong.." I was staring him with doubtfull eyes.

"My assistent did it..she is old woman. Moreover, i don't thing it's weird for a doctor to check patient's body. They have to let the doctor touch here and there if they want to get recover "

he's right, but still,i felt embarrassed..he did not look like a doctor for me..i didn't even see him wearing his medical coat even once. He just wear grey long sleeve shirt and jeans and has golden brown hair. He chuckled and then went out from my room left  me blushing. From what i saw on his face, it's like he just got a win over me. Ughhh...

 

 

Author POV

Not long after dr choi gone, someone turned the door's knob. Aeri who was trying to sleep again, then opened her eyes and there's old woman stood beside her with a tray of food on the hand. Aeri knew that she was dr choi's assistent he talked about.

" Hello..i'm mina..seunghyun's assistent..or maybe his babysitter..kekeke" she laughed by her own jokes.

"I'm aeri.."

"I know..this is your food. You should eat first before take your medicine." She helped aeri got up in sitting position,and took a bowl of soup for her.

"Ah, thanks aunty..i can eat by myself..besides i want to take my time alone"

"Ah really??" Aeri nodded.

" Ok, but don't forget to eat your medicine. Call me if you need something"

She walked out and closed the door.. I didn't want to eat actually so i decided to sleep.

 

 

Aeri POV

I openned my eyes greeted by mina face.

" You are awake.." She put the tray of my breakfast.

" You didn't eat your dinner. Now you should it this for your health sake.."

" I didn't feel like eating..but thanks" i forced a smile.

"You can't sleep here again..dr choi has a schedule for local citizen this afternoon for some check up. He needs this room." She explained

"So,where i.."

"You will sleep in dr choi's room" she cut off aeri's sentence.

" What??? Can't i sleep with you?"

"I have a small bed..don't worry, it's not like he will do something bad to you. i'll help you to move soon..kekeke" mina laughed mischiviously before steping  out from the room,left the girl freeze in her position..dumbfounded.

" Oh my god!! " i sighed. Groookkk..my stomach grumbling, i sighed desperately then started eat my food and ate my medicine.