Chapter 4

Swan Lake

Aeri POV

Green green and green..and blue sky above with clouds which look like a marsmalow. I could see the sun light reflecting on the lake in front of me, make the water sparkling just like a thousand diamond. I was glad he placed me under the tree. It's nice to be here and felt the air filling my lungs. Some of them even played with my hair.

" Thats better " he spoke up. I  realized that i haven't said anything yet. I looked at him.

" What? "

" Your face.. You smile like it plastered on your face..". 

" Everyone will if there's a beautiful view in front of them, right?"

He chuckled  and looked forward. He stayed silent for a moment. I wonder whats in his mind after heard my answer but i kept my mouth shut to not questioning him.

" I wish i could brought my sister to see this.." He said still in his position.

" You have a sister? Where is she? Why.."

I stopped immediately when his gaze in me and realized i have bombard him with many question.

"Ohh..i'm sorry.." I looked at the ground avoiding his eyes but looked back at him when he start talking.

" She always smile even though she knew her life was not longer. She had heart disorder. I always take care of her since our dad died and our mom gone with another man. I promised to cure her but..i was late.."

He bowed his head hiding his teary eyes from me. I felt my heart ache. I didn't expect him being like this. I want to made him calm but don't know how, so i just patted his shoulder.

" Thats why you were being a doctor?"

" Yes..".

Theres a feeling of being alone in this world when i heard him talked about his sister,and parents. It suddenly hit me.. Where's mine?

" At least you have someone you love and family. You have memory about them. I wondered if i have too..or maybe i'm here because they abandoned me..how do you think?"

" You can't take a conclusion yet..i know it's hard for you..but i hope you can wait till your memory back.."

" I hope so..but i feel a bit afraid..how if i had a bad life before? "

He answer me with a hug..he my back to calming me..

" No..don't be afraid..no matter how your past was like, i'll be with you ". He pulled back and stared at my eyes tried to convince me. Tears almost rolled down my cheek,but i'm fast enough to erase it and smiled instead.

"We better go back home"

I nodded and he helped me to stand. That's when i saw three swan on the lake.

" Whoaa..look! There's swan!! " I pointed at them exitedly. He looked at my direction and chuckle.

"they always come here ..that's why i called this swan lake. But i had bad memories with them. They once chased me and tried to bit me when i came nearer."

I laughed imagining the scene on my mind. He pouted and asked me to stop laughing him but i laugh harder seeing his expression. Suddenly,he lifted me up and walked nearer the lake.

" Yahhhh!!! What are you doing? Put me down!!"

He was planning to throw me to the lake.

" No no..don't..i'm sorry..i won't laughing you..pleasee.."

He smirked and sway my body. I screamed and closed my eyes but instead of fell to the water, i landed to the ground with my foot. He put me down and chuckled.

" ahaahaha..that's what you got for laughing at me! "

Oh nice! He tried to bullying me..ughhh..

 Just when i was about to protest, i heard someone yelled, made us stopped from what we were doing.

"Hyuuuunggg.."

we immediately looked at the source of that voice.