Chapter 6

Swan Lake

Seunghyun POV

 

" No! Tell them i'll stay here! "  I insist.. Actually, I have rejected some calling because I know what's that supposed to. They want me to leave this place and worked at hospital in seoul.

" Hyung i understand this place mean a lot for you..and also that girl. Just call them if you change your mind "    

Daesung left me alone in my medical practice room. I got this feeling from the beginning that he would tell me about this. He was right.. I love this place, and i can't leave her. Even if she doesn't mind to go with me, but i'm too coward.. maybe i'm too afraid that she will remember something.. I'm too afraid to lose her when i know she is not even mine.

" Oppa, are you okay? " I snapped back to reality noticing her presence.

" Ah..yeah.. " She stayed silent and staring at me.

" What's wrong with my face? Don't tell me that you just realize how handsome this face " i tried to avoid another question from her.

" Not handsome if you crying from hungry all this night because i will eat your dinner.."

She rolled her eyes and went out from my room.

" Ya! Why so mean? Wait me.. Lets eat together! " I walked following her behind.

 

 

*

Aeri POV

 

" WAAAAAA...HELP! HELP MEEEE.." I screamed out of my lungs and run as fast as i can. I looked behind and that two swans is chasing me until i bumped into someone that i recognize as seunghyun. I fell on top of him which made him yelled. Our eyes locked each other and we didn't move. He looked deep into my eyes. Oh, his eyes so mesmerizing that i couldn't even blink. But then, he avoid my eyes and look over my shoulder.

" Oh ! " He yelled. Then,it hit me.. I looked behind and gasped. They almost reach us!. We stood and run immediately with his hand clutching mine.

" AAAAA.. Why they chasing us??!! "

" NOOO..they chase meee..." yes, they chased me because it was my fault in the first place.

One of them almost bit seunghyun's jeans. He screamed like a kid and jumped ramdomly to avoid. I saw his face was unbearable funny and stupid. His eyes widen in fear and jaw dropped.

But i suppress the urge to laugh. However, laughing would just make my legs weak.

In front of us was a huge tree with bushes around it. Thought it was a good place to hide, i pulled his arm and lead him to the tree. We took a peek after hiding behind a big tree and saw that they stopped chasing us. We both panting and i dropped to the ground, start to laughing hard.

" What are you laughing at? " My eyes wet from tears that i couldn't stop laughing.

" Yo..your..ahahaha..fa..face..nyahahaha " he seems knowing what in my mind that he pouted his lips.. Aww so cute my handsome doctor garrulous.

" Ya! I told you not to disturb them " he said that..i knew but you know i'm stubborn right.

" I.." I was about to deny it when my eyes landed on his elbow. There's a bruise..maybe he got that when i bumped to him.

" I'm sorry " I said in a low tone. He follow my gaze and realize what i'm staring at. He sighed and chuckled..then sat next to me on the ground.

" I'll forgive you, but I want you to make a special dinner for me " I looked at him and smile.

" You like my dishes that much eh? "

" Yes, i like your dishes as much as i like you.." I didn’t react. What's that mean? Oh..my heart fluttered. He suddenly faced me and cupped my face.

" So, you have to do your best okay?" Yes, that's sweet smile from him and loving eyes that always comfort me. Could i see this eyes forever? Could i feel his hand forever? I nodded and give him my very sweet smile before put my head on his shoulder as we both stayed silent looking at a meadow as our view. It has been a month and everything was perfect. We often taking time together like this. He was being so kind and sweet to me, but sometimes being a ert and fussy. Sometimes we argued because i always want to do everything with my own self, and him who just being paranoid. I usually go to jiyong and yongbae ramyun shop anytime i felt bored and lonely. And there's seungri who always act cute and funny.

Seunghyun grabbed my hand and clutch it. It’s not the first time he held my hand, but still it always feels new to me and so right. I keep staring at our intertwined hands and let his warm spread over my body.

 

 

*

 

I lay on the bed reading a book. Seunghyun was cleaning all the dishes. He didn’t let me do that. Although I could tell that i worked harder to made him special dinner, I still has energy to do some stuff .  But he insisted and I didn’t want to argue with him anyway.

He came not long after i finished reading one chapter of my novel. Jiyong gave me some novel and also his music collection, he said it’ll help me to kill my boredom.

Seunghyun joined me on the bed. I've used with him sleep next to me. Sometimes, i found his arm around my waist when i woke up or him staring at me with his face just an inch from mine. He never failed to make me blushed and i'm going crazy everytime he touch me.

" Thank you again for the dinner " he said while pulled the blanket to cover our body.

" That's nothing " i smiled. He stared at me for a while.

" How lucky those man who will be your husband".  See? He made me blushed over and over again.. But, somehow i felt like those word from him was not something gladden. He talked like he is not the one who will be my future. Anyway, am i really hope that he will be my husband? Am I love him?

I heard him chuckled and then turn off the light. He faced me..altough in the dim light, i still could see him smile. I couldn't sleep with him staring at me with his oh-so-y eyes, so i turned my body let my back facing him. It was getting rain outside. The cold air start hitting my upper skin  that i begin pulled my blanket almost covering my face.

" Are you feeling cold? " I thought he has asleep.

" Yes, but I..". I'm startled and eyes widen. I felt him hug me from behind before i could finished my sentence. His heat crept over my body. Ohh..so comfort..his hot breath on my neck gave me a shivered. He didn't said anything but closed his eyes. I felt save with him.. He wrapped his arm around me protectively like don't want to lose me. Day by day, my hope bigger..my hope to always be with him.. But i don't even know anything about my self.. And the worst is i started wish that i could forget that. Maybe i've used to everything here..maybe i'm just to comfort with him that he was the one who save my life..or maybe,I have fallen for him.. I closed my eyes and getting asleep with him hugging me.