Zoo

She's Into Me

KRYSTAL's POV

 

My husband,Donghun had came home today from Jeju. He seems not in the mood. He stormed into our room and I got a little bit surprise of what he did.

 

"Wife are suppose to greet and welcome her husband with a kiss every time he come home, right?"he told me.

 

"Welcome home."I said to him as I plant a quick peck on his lips.

 

"I met Amber Liu in Jeju, and he got the project there."he informed me. In my heart, I feel happy and proud of her achievement.

 

"Really? Liu is really our tough business competitor huh?" I replied as I conceal my smile inside.

 

"Yeah, he is! And I didn't expect that he will become my tough rival too."Donghun said to me which made me puzzled.

 

"What do you mean?"I asked him.

 

"Don't pretend that you don't have any idea what I mean Krystal, I know that he is your past lover. He told me that he will snatch you away from me, and I won't allow that to happen!"he said to me.

 

My eyes widened when I heard what Donghun had said. I don't know what made Amber say that to him. I snap out from my thoughts when Donghun suddenly embrace me.

 

"You are only mine,Krystal. I won't let anyone get a hold of you and will own you."he said to me before he kissed me deeply.

 

I want to resist his kiss but I know that he will get mad if I do that and will hit me. I don't want Amber to see a bruise in my body when in case we meet again. I just let Donghun do whatever he please to me. I will just endure everything.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I got busy with work lately. I haven't meet Krystal anymore too. I wanted to finish my work as soon as possible for me to have a time to meet with her again. After a few weeks, I had finally finsihed everything. I went to my sister's house to visit my nephew and niece. If only Suzy is here in Korea, I can hang out with her too.

 

"Shushu, let's go to the zoo." Zack said to me.

 

"Ask your Mom's permission first."I said to him. Zack then went to the kitchen where my sister is.

 

"Emmy wants to come too."Emmy said to me cutely.

 

"Ofcourse, we will bring Emmy along with us."I answered to her as I carry her and pinch her cheeks.

 

"Dork, can you really handle them all by yourself?"My sister asked me with raise brows.

 

"Of course."I answered with a big grin.

 

"Okay, if you say so. If anything will happen to them, I will kill you, got it?"she said to me.

 

"Jeez, don't talk like that when the little ones are around."I said to her as I cover Emmy's ear. My sister just laugh at me.

 

"Let's go,Shushu!"Zack said excitedly and he is now in the main door.

 

"You better keep an eye on him, he loves to roam around." my sister said to me.

 

"Maybe I will put him in a leash."I answered jokingly and laugh which made me earned a smack in my head.

 

We headed to the zoo and watch some animals. The kids enjoyed watching some Llamas. Emmy keep switching her gaze between me and the animal. I got puzzled why she did it.

 

"What's the matter,Em?" I asked her.

 

"Shushu looks like a Llama."she said and giggled.

 

"You are right,Em."Zack agreed and laugh. This two kids are surley annoying me right now. I pretended to sulk and pout so that they will both feel guilty.

 

"Shushu is a handsome Llama."Emmy said and plant a quick peck on my lips.

 

"I am handsome too!"Zack said with a big grin on his face.

 

"And Emmy is my beautiful Princess." I said to her and kiss her on her cheek.

 

"So you got a new Princess now."

 

Our attention was shifted to the person who said it. I didn't expect to see my former Princess here now. I look at Zack when he pull down the edge of my shirt.

 

"Shushu, you have a beautiful girlfriend." he said to me with a smirk on his face.