Hilarious and Traumatic Experience

She's Into Me

AMBER's POV

 

I balance my time with Suzy and Krystal. In our school, I spent most of my time with my "girlfriend" and after school, I spent the rest of my day with my best friend. Well, I really like to hang out with her so that is why I balance my time between the two. Krystal got this scary glare that she is throwing at me every time Suzy and Vic are with us. I think she is really a jealous type of person. No matter what you will tell to them, they really can't help themselves but to be jealous to others.

 

"Am, we will go to the club tonight, you should come with us, okay?" Krystal said to me while we are waiting our class to start.

 

"Who are you going with?" I asked her as I turn behind to see her.

 

"Sulli, Vic, Luna, I'm sure Suzy will come with us if you will, and the rest is my guy friends." she said to me.

 

"I am not in the mood to go to club tonight."I answered to her as I turn my back at her.

 

"Why?"she asked, sounding irritated.

 

"Because it's tiresome and I'm sure the stupid girls in there will bother me." I replied to her. I pulled out my book from my backpack and open it into some random page.

 

"You just want Suzy to go there and meet some guys."she mumbled. I feel my eye twitch when I heard her say this.

 

"Just think whatever you like."I said to her in an unterested tone and start reading some page in my book. Good thing she keep quiet and didn't say anything to me anymore.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

The dork really did come with us in the club even if Suzy came. I decided to just enjoy my night with my friends. Besides, it's the dork's lost for missing this chance to have a good time with us. We gather around in this one table. My guy friends are Key, Henry, and Jonghyun.

 

"Krystal, I thought you will introduce me to your gi---" 

 

I quickly cover Key's mouth with my hand and smile awkwardly to the rest of our friends who are looking at me strangely.

 

"Keep quiet, will you!" I whispered to him. He nodded as he tapped my arm ,signaling me to let go of him.

 

"Jeez, does it mean that you haven't told them?"he asked me with raise brows. I nodded.

 

"Who wants to dance?" Jonghyun asked us with a big smile.

 

All of them raise their hands except me and Suzy. I'm not in the mood to dance now, and Suzy, I think she didn't hear what Jonghyun had said because her attention was fixed on her phone. Our friends left and we are left behind. I wonder who she is texting with?

 

SUZY's POV

 

I'm texting Amber to come in the club. She is the only one missing in our group. I know she is just lying lazily on her bed right now, enduring the boredom of being alone. My attention was shifted to Krystal when she talked to me.

 

"Amber really doesn't like to go in this kind of place?"she asked me.

 

"She comes here before, but since of that once incident, she stopped coming in the club." I answered.

 

"What incident?"Krystal asked curiously.

 

"She got almost by a drunk girl."I answered and laugh at the memory of that hilarious and traumatic experience of my best friend. "Since then, she didn't come into the club anymore. I think she got traumatize by it."I added.

 

"So that explains why she didn't came here."Krystal said and scoffed.

 

I wonder if my bestfriend really wouldn't come here. My playful mind then suggest something for me to do. I sent a message to Amber. Let's see if she will show up or not when she read my message.