Heartbreak

She's Into Me

AMBER's POV

 

The girl who approached me is looking at me intently. She looked at me from head to toe then she fixed her gaze on my face. I greeted her politely. I think she is Krystal's sister because they kinda look alike.I think she thought that I am a guy because she looked surprise after I introduced myself to her.

 

"Y-You are a girl??"she asked me with raise brows.

 

"Yeah." I answered shortly.

 

"But...you.."

 

"Sica.."

 

We both turned to the person who called her. My eyes widened when I saw my cousin, holding a paper bag of groceries. Her eyes widened when she saw me too.

 

"Why you two looked surprise when you saw each other?"Krystal's sister asked as she shifted her gaze to me and to my cousin, Yuri.

 

"Yul." I mumbled.

 

"Am."she replied.

 

"Yuri, is she you're ex or something?!"the girl asked her in a raise voice.

 

"Eh, no! She is not my ex, Sica."my cousin replied with an awkward smile. I just looked at them.

 

"Then who is she?"she asked her while pointing at me.

 

"I am her cousin."I answered for Yuri. Both of them turn to me, and I smiled at the girl. "I am Yuri's cousin and I came her because of Krystal Jung. I am her..classmate." I said to them. They both raise their brows.

 

"You should have told me earlier."Krystal's sister replied.

 

Yuri introduce her girlfriend to me. I didn't expect that she is into girls. We don't have the same style, she is more into chic style and I am into boy's style,so in other people's point of view, I guess they will expect more to me to date a girl rather than Yuri. Jessica-unnie walk in front of us and we followed her behind.

 

"So how long you had been dating her?" I whispered to Yuri.

 

"Six months."my cousin ansered with a big smile.

 

"How come I didn't know about it?" I replied.

 

"Since when do you care about my lovelife?"she retorted.

 

"You should have still told me about you having a girlfriend." I answered with a glare.

 

When we entered their big house, I was fascinated from all the things that I've seen. Well, they got really a beautiful interior house designs and expensive decorative things. When we go their living room, Jessica-unnie gasp, Yuri was literally shocked and I was stunned of what we have seen. I want to close my eyes but it wouldn't listen to me.

 

"Soojung, I told you, you can't bring a boy in our house!"Jessica-unnie told her when their attention was turned to us after they broke their kiss.

 

I meet Krystal's eyes when she turn to me. She looked surprise to see me in their house. I don't like having a feeling of being betrayed.  I keep myself calm, concealing the rage that I feel inside. I quickly find an excuse so that I can leave and successfully I did. I hurriedly left, but before I can get inside my car, Krystal come after me and stop me from leaving. 

 

"Yeah?" I said to her forcing myself to act casualy in front of her.

 

"What you see in..."

 

"Don't worry Krystal, it's fine. I think you finally had an idea on who you really more into. You don't need to explain to me anything. So, I guess just treat me as your friend from now on and I will do the same to you."I said to her. "I'm sorry but I really have to go now."I continued as I enter my car and drive away.

 

I never imagined that a heartbreak is a million times more painful than Krystal's slap. I knew that I shouldn't have take our relationship  seriously. I guess regrets always come in the end. I hope she will be happy with Kai.