My Girlfriend

She's Into Me

 

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I thought Amber would not turn to me because it seems that she hates me but I got surprise when she greeted me with her warm smile. Unconsciously, it made me smile too. She really looks handsome, more handsome than some of my suitors before. What she said before she turn her back at me caught my attention. I wonder why she said that I should smile often.

 

“Krystal, let’s go to the nearby café.”Sulli said after our class when she approached me.

 

“Okay.” I answered with a smile. I steal a glance to Amber; she is putting her book inside her back pack.

 

“Amber, do you want to go with us?” Sulli invited her too. Maybe because I told her earlier that she is Suzy’s best friend that Suzy always talking to us.

 

“Maybe next time, I want to go to the library now.” She answered.

 

“What are you going to do there? We don’t have class anymore.” Sulli replied.

 

“To study in advance and kill some time. I’m going to wait for Suzy’s class to end too.” she said.

 

“What a boring person.” I mumbled in annoyance. She and Sulli look at me. “Let’s go!” I said to Sulli and get up from my chair and walk away.

 

I and Sulli went to the café nearby our school. We always hang out there after class to grab some cake and drinks. We also meet our other friends there, Vic and Luna.

 

“I heard Suzy’s best friend looks like a guy?”Vic said before she takes a sip on her tea.

 

“Yeah and a very handsome one.”Sulli said with a grin.

 

“Not really.” I object.

 

“You don’t hate her too, don’t you Krystal?” Luna asked me and chuckled.

 

“Of course not, she is just annoying.”I answered Luna with annoyance. They all laugh at me.

 

“I want to meet her.”Vic said.

 

“She is not into girls Vic so don’t put your hopes up.” I said to her and laugh.

 

“We don’t know yet Krystal.” she answered to me with a smirk.

 

Vic really likes to date a girl who acts like a guy. She said they are more caring and sweet compare to the real guys but I don’t think so. For me, all humans are really caring and sweet to the person they love or they like. We spent our time in the café, talking about random stuffs.

 

“Krystal, how come you didn’t return that book yet?” Vic said while pointing the book that is under my bag.

 

“I decided to return it tomorrow.” I answered.

 

“Krystal, it will be due today!” Sulli exclaimed. “I forgot to remind you too.”

 

“Oh !” I exclaimed and hurriedly get up from my chair. “I will be going to the library first; you guys can go ahead without me.” I added before I left in the café.

 

I dash my way going to the library. I almost run in the hallway which is not allowed to. I keep on glancing on my watch. I only got five minutes before the library closes. At the entrance on the front of the library, I can see a bunch of girls, surrounding someone.  I can’t get pass at them. I squeezed myself into them but when I reach at the middle, I saw Amber.

 

“Oh, my girlfriend is finally here.” she suddenly said happily which makes my eyes widened.