Red Alert

Crossing The Dimension - The Forgotten Memory

Sehun is back to the castle with Ryeowook, Nana and HyunAe with the flying carriage. Once the carriage is landing, Nana leads Ryeowook and Sehun to the dining room while HyunAe are helping Micha in the kitchen.

 

“Please wait here until the food come” says Nana with a smile and a little bow. “I’ll call Tao and Kyungsoo to join us” says Nana. She calls a guard, with the metal uniform on his whole body and tells him to accompany her to call the other guest to the dining room. Leave the two at the dining room as they are chat waiting for Nana and the food.

 

Nana is walking with a guard behind her; metal uniform on the whole body and a heavy sword on its sheath, ready to be taken out at any time; in a long corridor with many picture that is hanging on the wall since long time ago. The wall its like the hall of fame, that only a special and memorable picture there.

 

"Kyung Soo, are you there?" Asks Nana as she knock the door in a manner way. But there aren't any answer from the room. "Kyung Soo~" calls Nana once again, but still no answer from the room

 

Nana looks at the knob and opens the door slowly. " Kyung Soo, why you not..."

 

The room is empty, Kyung Soo isn’t at his room. Nana almost give the sign to the guard to check the room if she not she finds a letter above the bed. Nana takes from the bed and read the letter fast. Suddenly her face look pale and shock at the same time, her hand both are  shaking as she holds the letter.

 

“My Lady, is something wrong?” asks the guard that stand up behind her. Nana doesn’t give him any answer for awhile. “My Lady, are you okay?” asks the guard again after a few minutes.

 

“Please prepare my carriage now, I’ll going to the EXOTIC Kingdom after dinner”

 

*

 

HyunAe and Micha are arranging the food and cutlery on the table nicely while Ryeowook and Sehun are talking to each other, actually Sehun is the one who ask many things to Ryeowook and Ryeowook who talk the most.

 

“Is dinner ready yet? I’m hungry already” says Nana as she is back to the dining room. “Where is Kyung Soo and Tao?” asks Ryeowook since he doesn’t see them. HyunAe and Micha are preparing the food fast. After finish preparing, HyunAe walk to Nana and wishpering something to Nana, after that HyunAe is walking slowly leaving the dining room while Micha is sitting at the left side of Nana. Ryeowook sit beside Micha, and Sehun sit at the right side of Nana.

 

Today menu are roasted chicken and corn soup as the main course, fruit juice as the opening course and choco-fruit pudding as the last course. Sehun look very happy to see delicious food are right in front of him. “Lets eat” says Nana as she smiles to Sehun and gives him a spoon. Sehun takes the spoon from Nana’s hand and begin to eat before everyone else start. Nana just smile to Sehun as seeing him eating, Ryeowook and Micha eat the same time as Nana join too.

 

HyunAe back to the dining room and join the other eating after finish with something. Nana looks at HyunAe after she sit beside Sehun, HyunAe nods secretly as she looks back and eat dinner like nothing happen between her and Nana. Micha, who is finish eating first, walk away from the dining room to somewhere without telling the others. Eventhough Sehun watches Micha movement until disappear from the room, he doesn’t ask anything to her, because no one in the room seems care about what her doing.

 

“Sehun, it seems that we must send you back to the EXOTIC Kingdom tomorrow” says Nana suddenly, right after she puts her spoon down to the table surface. “Is something happen?” asks Ryeowook suddenly because of his curiousity. “I think Sehun can explain things better than me, Ryeowook” answers Nana with a smile as she face him. “Right, Sehun?”

Sehun stops eating suddenly, he looks around with his blank eyes, feeling confused of what should he says to them. “hm?” He sees many pair of eyes are looking at him with a curiousity eyes and ears that are ready to hear his explaination about what happen at that night.

 

“You mean the time that EXOTIC Kingdom got attack by mysterious force?”

 

“What!?” Ryeowook shouts in shock while Nana facepalms because of Sehun weird respond. “Oh my…” says HyunAe with a deep breath. “I think thats enough to explain things already” says Sehun with a innocent smile and continue to eat his food.

 

“We will go together to check the current situation at the EXOTIC Kingdom tomorrow morning after breakfast.” says Nana as she looks to the others“HyunAe will show your room after this Sehun” adds Nana as she turn her head to face Sehun, but Sehun look away to HyunAe appearance beside him.

 

“I hope you all will rest well tonight”

 

*

 

After dinner, everyone are back to their own room, preparing their strength for a long journey tomorrow. HyunAe is leading the way for Sehun from dining room to the bedroom. They are passing the hall of fame corridor to the room. HyunAe just facing the front while walking, different from Sehun that sight seeing the picture as he walks.

 

“Actually you can back to your own room by yourselves, Sehun” says HyunAe suddenly as she walks, not facing Sehun that is looking at her back that time. “but since you not remember your own room, I must show you the way to your room” HyunAe laugh softly as she still walking straight at the corridor.

 

Sehun still following HyunAe from behind, eventhough HyunAe seems not really pay attention to what Sehun is doing or whether if Sehun is following her or not. But she knows that Sehun won’t walk around the castle alone since he doesn’t know the way around.

 

Suddenly Sehun stops walking when he sees a picture of him, Tao, and a girl together hanging on the wall. HyunAe who doesn’t hear any footstep behind her anymore, turn her face around to look at Sehun that is standing in front of a picture.

 

“Its late already, you should go to your room now and preparing for tomorrow, Sehun” says HyunAe with a soft smile on her face. “oh~” Sehun turn around and following HyunAe that already waiting for him. They continue walking to Sehun room and then HyunAe back to her duty after show Sehun the way to his room.

 

*

 

While Sehun and Ryeowook are resting in their room, Nana are going to check the situation at EXOTIC Kingdom with Micha with the carriage that them to the Kingdom. “Why you want to check by yourselves first, Nana?” asks Micha curious, she sits infront of Nana. Nana tell her to accompany her to the EXOTIC Kingdom right after Sehun and Ryeowook go back to their own room to rest for tomorrow.

 

“I just want to make sure that everything will be alright for tonight, Micha” answers Nana with a flat tone. I hope my vision is wrong, she thinks deeply on her mind as she is seeing the beautiful moon beside the flying carriage.

 

~

 

"My lady, we can't landing now" says a man who controlling the flying carriage. They are flying near the kingdom and there are thick grey cloud spreading into the air from the kingdom along with flame from around the village.

burn

Fires are playing around the village's building and kingdom's castle, thick and dark cloud are spreading into the air and make the night more darker. Shouted fears, tears of sorrow, and many other sadness can be hear from around the village and castle itself. Nana who is watching the view, currently shock and can't believe to what she sees just now. She is even too shock to talk or say something according to what she has seen.

 

Who is responsibility for all of this? Why suddenly can be like this?

 

Micha who is sitting in front of Nana just see Nana shock expression and doesn't give any comment. "Lets go back for now" says Micha with a flat tone. "Alright my lady."

 

Someone wearing a red gown is watching the flying carriage, flying away from their place. That person is seem observing the carriage with a hatred look until the carriage can't be seen anymore from the sight.

 

We will meet shortly, Nana

 


Update!!! XD