A Twin Shadow

Crossing The Dimension - The Forgotten Memory

Tao and Sehun are walking on the crowd market on the daylight. It seems that today it’s the busiest day since very crowd in the market that make them hard to walk on a normal pace and they must be really becareful from the thief who might stole they bag.

 

Sehun makes his way to Tao and now he is grabbing Tao hand and leads him out from the crowd market to a quiet road. Once they arrive at the quiet place, Sehun and Tao are checking their luggage, fortunately nothing gone from their bag.

 

“Is this a village or…” “This place is called Fairies City, the nearest city from EXOTIC forest. It is also a border to another place of this world from our forest. EXOTIC Kingdom already alliance with Fairies Federation since a long time ago” explains Tao long even Sehun hasn’t finish asking his question. Tao let out a deep breath as he seeing Sehun nods. I hope he will remember things soon, thought Tao as he carrying his bag on his shoulder again. “Let’s go then”

 

They take another road to avoiding the market which must be really crowd now and proceed their way to the castle slowly as they sight seeing around the city.

 

After a few minutes walking around the city, sight seeing, they reach the castle gate. The gate that made of wood is shut in front of them. Sehun looks around seeing the thick wall protecting the castle from outside and from his stand he can see the upper part of the castle a little. He sees a white flag with a gold symbol on each of the tower, waving because of the wind blow at that time.

 

Suddenly a girl appears in front of them like a ghost, since her feet doesn’t step on the ground. She wears a white short dress and wears white flat shoes on her feet, she has a short blonde hair, her skin is white that make her appearance so beautiful.

 

 “Can I help you with something, Tao?” asks the girl to Tao. Sehun widen his eyes as he feels shock of what he sees in front of him. “I want to meet Lady Nana. I have an important letter to give to her” answers Tao to the girl. Different from Sehun, Tao seems calmer and relax seeing the girl in front of her. “Is she available, HyunAe?” asks Tao.

 

“She’s currently out with Ryeowook, you can meet Kyung Soo instead” answers HyunAe with a smile. “Why you look scared at me, Sehun? Am I made you scared?” asks HyunAe as she tilts her head to the side. “Who are you? How can you know my name?” asks Sehun back to HyunAe and make HyunAe faces look shocks from what she just hear from Sehun.

 

“He lost his memory, HyunAe. Don’t worry he will regain his memory soon” says Tao explaining the things. “Ok, I will meet Kyung Soo then” Tao nods and look to Sehun who stand beside him. “Do you want to go with me to the castle or wait for me here?” asks Tao as he facing Sehun. “I guess I will wait for you in the city then, Tao. I want to find a place for us to stay for tonight” answers Sehun.

 

“Alright then if you say so” Tao let out a sigh and then smile to Sehun. “I’ll see you later then” says Tao giving Sehun a smile before he is walking to the gate that is slowly open from the inside and then lost behind it. On the other hand, HyunAe still there and finally step on the ground slowly. She stands in front of Sehun and look right to his eyes.

 

“Its been awhile, Sehun” HyunAe starts the conversation between them. “How are you?” asks HyunAe. “I’m fine” says Sehun with a cold tone to HyunAe. “If you excuse me, I want…” “I know the best lodging in the city” snaps HyunAe fast. “Shall I take you there, Sehun?” asks HyunAe giving him a smile. “Sure, if you don’t mind” answers Sehun still with a cold tone.

 

“Follow me then” HyunAe walks passing Sehun and walking toward the city. Sehun follows her from behind and try to make a space between HyunAe and him since it is the first time they meet, probably for now.

 

~

 

-Inside Fairies Federation Castle-

 

Tao is walking in a long corridor. There are several portrait of famous knight and many important people are hanging on the wall. For some reason, there are Tao and Sehun portrait hanging on the wall as well with a mysterious girl between their portraits. Tao doesn’t come in to looks portrait or sight seeing around the castle. So he walks fast straight to Kyung Soo room, to tell what happen to the village and their kingdom.

 

Kyung Soo is a delegation from EXOTIC Kingdom. Not only Kyungsoo, there also Ryeowook, a delegation from Sapphire Island.

 

Tao finally arrive at Kyung Soo’s room front door. He knocks the wooden door 3 times and wait for the door to open from inside. The door open, and a male appearance is showing from behind the door. He is wearing a black robe and black boots on his feet.

 

“Oh! Can I help you with something?” asks the man, Kyungsoo to Tao with a serious tone. “I have an important letter for you, from King Suho” answers Tao and showing him a brown paper that looks like an envelope from his bag Kyungsoo. “Come in then, we better talk about this inside” Kyungsoo step aside and gives Tao a space so Tao can walk in to the room. Tao walks into the room and Kyungsoo close the room door once Tao is already inside his room.

 

~

 

-On the city-

 

HyunAe is giving Sehun a little tour around the city as she leads him the way to the lodging. Sehun looks around the city that is currently crowd with so many people, there are traveler, merchant, etc.

 

“Its been awhile since the city its crowd like this” says HyunAe with a smile as she looks around. “Shall we going to the market now, Sehun? I’m sure you will like the market in here so much” asks HyunAe with a happy smile. “I’m okay with it if you want” answers Sehun still with a cold tone. It seems that Sehun is still not really trust HyunAe for now.

 

“Why you still act like that Sehun?” asks someone from Sehun behind. Sehun turns his head around and see another girl appearance. She looks like HyunAe, but she wears anything black while HyunAe wears anything white. But her hair is black and long and her eyes color red.

 

“Who are you?” asks Sehun, he is grabbing one of his sword handle, ready to attack the girl appearance. “Hold your sword, Sehun. Its Micha” says HyunAe halt Sehun to take his sword out from its scabbard. HyunAe walks approaching Micha and talks to her with a low tone so Sehun can’t hear what HyunAe tells Micha.

 

Micha is look at Sehun who stands behind HyunAe and gives him a weird smile. “So…can I join?” asks Micha to Sehun as she walks slowly approaching Sehun. HyunAe is watching Micha every single move with her eyes, don’t want anything to happen in the middle of crowd city. “It will be more fun if we go together, right?”

 

“I don’t mind” answers Sehun with a cold tone. He takes his hand away from his sword holder and put it at his side. “Glad you accept it then” Micha smiles and turn her head to HyunAe. “Shall we go now? I’ll get rid of the thief for us” Micha gives HyunAe an evil smile to HyunAe. “Do what you like, Micha. By the way, it will be not me who will get scold later” HyunAe gives Micha an innocent smile.

 

“Urgh fine!” Micha cross her arm in front of her chest and puffs her cheek. “Lets go then.” Micha walks first to lead the way now. Sehun is watching Micha’s back for awhile before following her to the market and HyunAe secretly giggle before following Sehun from behind.

 

*

 

Micha is walking fast in the front while Sehun and HyunAe are following her slowly. Suddenly Micha stops and make HyunAe and Sehun stop too at the same time. Micha’s body freezing in her standing place for a few seconds before she turns around to face HyunAe who seems understand what is happening; because she is smile and nods secretly; and Sehun who seems curious and waiting for the next thing to happen.

 

“Later” says Micha with a smile before she is disappearing with the wind that blows really fast to them at that time. Sehun close his eyes as he covers it with his arm while HyunAe just watching it without feeling anything wrong with the thing happen in front of her.

 

Sehun looks around after he feels that the strong wind has already gone. He puts his hand away from his eyes and feels shock at the same time because he doesn’t find Micha standing in front of him anymore. Sehun walking and standing on Micha last position as he looks around, he turn his head to see HyunAe who look calms.

 

“Where is she?” asks Sehun with a confused and shocks expression that can be seen from his face. HyunAe let out a feminism laugh as she looks Sehun expression that seems funny for her. “Why you laugh?” asks Sehun again, he tilts his head in his confused state. HyunAe laugh change from feminism into a shocking laugh. Sehun shocks seeing HyunAe is laughing happily after seeing Sehun expression.

 

“Hey! Stop it” Sehun try to grabs HyunAe hands but he can’t grab it. HyunAe appearances become blurry when he tries to grab her hands. Sehun blinks as he shocks of what he just sees.

 

“Sehun, did you forget that I and Micha are just Nana’s twin shadow?” HyunAe gives a shocking question to Sehun that makes his eyes widen. “Shadow? But you and Micha…”

 

A strong wind blow fast suddenly, makes Sehun and everyone there close their eyes and cover their eyes with both hands, except HyunAe. She just looks straight to the front with a straight expression on her face. “What happen?” asks Sehun still cover his eyes from the strong wind that contain dirt and sand from the ground.

 

“She is back~”

 


Hello this is Shining Princess

Sorry for late to update this story and don't provide any picture for now :'(

I'll add it later after I get a right picture^^

I hope you like my story XD

 

Thank You ^^