War at The Village

Crossing The Dimension - The Forgotten Memory

 

ARGH!!! HELP!!!

 

Sounds from outside is waking Sehun in the middle of night. Sehun sits on his bed and stand up in a rush after seeing a red shadow on his room. He goes to the balcony in his room and see chaos in the village. Seeing an unknown soldier chasing a villager, with the rapid speed, he take his double sword that he put at the side of his bed before and jumps from his room balcony bravely and stabs that soldier at once.

 

“Thank you. You’ve save my life” says that villager to Sehun. “Your welcome” says Sehun back. “Go! You must leave this place at once” adds Sehun. “How about you?” asks that villager. “I’ll be okay, don’t worry, now Go!”

 

That villager escapes to the forest as the other villager escape as well. Using his double sword, he kills all of the unknown soldier that he sees on his way.

 

Tao who are fighting on the rooftops, suddenly feel excited after seeing how Sehun fighting by himself. For a moment, he remembers the time when he fights with Sehun together before, when saving their friend at that time. I won’t lose to him, he thought. He runs at a block of wood at jump from the edge to other edge of rooftop. I’ll fight until the end!  He though as he fights with the unlimited of energy he has.

 

*

 

Reinforcement come after a few minutes. The troops that wearing silver armor, silver boots, silver helmet and carrying one sharp blade around is marching and spreading over the village. They are attacking all of the enemy as they help the villager to escape, half to the forest and half to the castle yard.

 

Tao who take Kai position to guard the castle gate, after helping Kris before, is struggling handle the enemy movement and the villager movement at once since they are being mix up, as the villager run toward the castle gate. *he doesn’t want to kill wrong people*

 

Suddenly, among the crowded of the villager, a red armor soldier is trying to stab Tao from the front, hiding as the villager make Tao doesn’t realize about it. Distance between both of them becomes closer…closer…and…

 

Sret! Buk!

 

With a single stab, Sehun who already watching from behind, running fast and he’s on time to kill the red soldier first before he kill Tao. Tao almost shouts to Sehun for killing a villager. “Thank You” Tao shows his gratitude to Sehun after look closely to the victim that Sehun kill before. “You better not leave your post now” says Sehun as he throws one of his sword as boomerang to attack an enemy soldier from a far. “Alright, I understand!” Tao run backward to his post before and begin to attacking again.

 

~

 

After a long battle, even thought the village was destroyed by the enemy, EXOTIC Kingdom win with some of casualty that left behind. Tao injured when protecting Sehun from behind after switching at the post with Kai, but gladly it wasn’t a serious injured. Several people die because too late but most of the villager are safe.

 

All knight gather on a balcony in the castle and having a little meeting now. “Our village has been destroyed by the enemy” says Kris with a sad tone. “Who really are they? How dare they to destroy our village!” shouts Kai angrily. “We should find them and burn them into ashes! Like what they do to our village!”

 

“Calm down, Kai” says Suho, King of EXOTIC Kingdom. “Your majesty” says all knight there together with a little bow except Kai. “Your anger won’t change anything, Kai” says Suho walking toward Kai with a little company behind him. “What will you do then, your majesty? Just let it go?” says Kai unhappily.

 

“of course not” Suho with full of confident looking straight to Sehun, who are seen among the villager in the yard.

 

“I’ll send a messenger to Fairies Federation for an assistant”

 

---------------------------------------

 

Please Leave Your Comment and Subcribe!!!

Thanks ^^