Remember

Crossing The Dimension - The Forgotten Memory

Sehun accompany Tao, who has been selected by Suho to give a request letter to Fairies Federation, and now they are walking in a small road on a forest. Carrying his double sword on  his back and a bag on one of his shoulder, Sehun is walking behind Tao slowly. Tao carrying his bag on his back and a belt with some kunai hang on it walk in front of Sehun slowly, try to enjoying the scenery as he walk with humming random song.

 

“Why I must accompany you? I’m just a traveler” grumbling as his hand is grabbing a small branch and swing it randomly on his side. “I’m the one who request the king to have you accompany me, Sehun” says Tao as he keeps walking and doesn’t look back to facing Sehun. Because he knows that Sehun will grab his collar and tries to start a fight with him.

 

“Why you do that? I just want to be free like bird!” shouts Sehun angrily and throw the branch to his side. “You’ll find the answer soon or later, Sehun” Tao is smiling secretly from Sehun as they keep walking. Sehun tries to walk faster so he can catch up Tao who walk in front of him. Sehun grabs Tao hand rough and make Tao turn back to face Sehun.

 

“What do you want from me actually?” asks Sehun with a scary gaze to Tao. Tao doesn’t feel scared of Sehun and dare to look Sehun on his eyes. “I just want you to remember, ok. That what I want for you” answers Tao and pull his hand away from Sehun. “Huh remember?” Sehun tilts his head to the side, feeling confused.

 

“Let us go and stop chitchat around we still have a work to do” says Tao walk away and leaving Sehun behind him. “Why you need me to accompany you if you just walk alone” Sehun mumbles to himself as he walks following Tao from behind. He can’t turn back eventhough he wants, since King Suho who request it to him and Sehun won’t let him down of course.

 

~

 

After a few days, they see a building from a hill that is locate not really far from the entrance. “We almost there” says Tao with a smile as he points a finger to the front. There is a huge wall surrounding the village or maybe a city inside it. Several guards are spotted around the entrance gate, guarding the entrance. The guards are wearing a gold coat with a symbol on its back, carrying a brown scabbard with a long sword on it, a gold belt on their waist and a black boot on their feet.

 

Once they arrive at the entrance gate, two guards halt them to proceed, they standing in front of them so Sehun and Tao can’t go any further. “Can I know your business here, young man?” asks one of the guards to them, while the other guard is checking their bag. “I’m a messenger from EXOTIC Kingdom, Tao is my name” answers Tao. “And a boy behind me is my guardian, Sehun” adds Tao as he straighten his upper body to look stronger. “We come here to deliver an important message to Lady Nana.”

 

“You two may proceed” says another guard as they step aside from before, let Sehun and Tao continue to walk inside the village/city. Sehun turn his head to his back as he follows Tao from behind, look to the guards who halt another party who want to come inside.

 

They slowly walk on road, Sehun looks around to the new place as he feels amaze by the building around. Different from EXOTIC Kingdom, Sehun seems more like being here than at EXOTIC village before.

 

Tao suddenly stop his step at the end of the road. Sehun stops and standing beside Tao who smiling seeing a crowd market in front of him. “Welcome to the Fairies Kingdom, Sehun” says Tao as he turns his head to the side to facing Sehun with his big smile. “I hope you remember this place clearly. ”Sehun looks to the busy market in front of him. Remember this place? Am I ever visits here before once? Sehun thought on his mind as he looks around.

1

“Let us go to the castle to gives the letter then” says Tao as he pats Sehun shoulder and walks to the market alone. Sehun walks after that, catching up Tao who already walk a little far from him.

 


At last I can post this story \o/

I hope you like it ^^

Don't forget to comment and subscribe if you haven't you

 

Thank You ^^