Mysterious Force

Crossing The Dimension - The Forgotten Memory

Kris and Tao is patrolling the village that night. Tao sits above a small building near the entrance of the village while playing with his kunai, he spins his kunai just to entertain himself from the boredom that come to him. Meanwhile, Kris is patrolling around the village alone with a torch to light up his way.

 

From a far, he sees a red light from outside the village that make him really curious because of it. I must check it but I can’t leave my post here, he thought. What should i do?

 

The red light slowly come toward to the village, Tao who are pay attention to the light from a far, now is on a high alert. An unkown force is coming toward the village with a bunch of soldier that look really strong. “Kris! We’ve got a problem here!” shouts Tao loudly, making a reverberate through the village and the forest. Hearing Tao call him, Kris run really fast to the village entrance to look whats going on there.

 

~

 

Kris arrives shortly after the unknown force arrive at the entrance of the village. Riding red giant horse and black giant horse, the two leader who are woman, wearing a red gown, go down from their horse and walk toward Kris and Tao, who are now stand on their guard and ready to attack if something bad happen.

 

“we want to meet your leader” say one of them. From near, they look like witch with a strong senses of death around them. “what business do you have with our leader here?” asks Tao with a high tone.

 

“its not your business ninja. Let us pass, OR ELSE!” shout the other angrily, she mumbling a spell, make 5 ring of fire appear and attack Tao at once. “what!?” Tao suddenly trap on that five ring, burning him rapidly. Watching his fellow friend burning, he let the party pass the entrance to go to the kingdom. He do that because he didn’t want to lost Tao, his partner.

 

~

 

Unlike Tao and Kris before, Kai who guard the castle gate is forbid the party to proceed. “what business do you have with our king?” asks Kai with a high tone too, same like what Tao does before, he’s now on the alert mode by holding his sword sheath, ready to unsheathed his sword if the situation become worst. “its not your business knight. Let us pass, OR ELSE!” shouts one of the witch with an angry tone.

 

“OR WHAT?” shouts Kai bravely. He unsheathed his sword and point it to the two witch in front of him. “or…we will destroy your village” says one of them cunningly.

 

“ALL FORCE ATTACK! DESTROY THEIR VILLAGE! AND BURN THEM TO THE GROUND AT ONCE!” command the other one to the troops behind them. And immediately, all of them are spread around the village and attacking the villager at once without any hesitation.

 

“What!!!” Kai shocks seeing what happen to the village at the time. Kris and Tao who realize what happen in the village, begin to attack that unknown force with all of their might. Kai tries to attack the witch but they disappear at once before Kai can injure them even a little.

 

“crap! Where did they go?” shout Kai angrily. “Kai! WE NEED HELP!” shouts Tao loudly from inside the village. Hearing Tao voice, Kai gives a signal to the castle by pulling a rope for the bell to ringing in a tower near him, and he goes to the village to help Tao and Kris right away.

 

-----------------------------------------