A Leader Who Doesn't Want to be A Leader

Crossing The Dimension - The Forgotten Memory

“Ah, what a long trip” says a girl, in a flying carriage as their transportation, to a boy that sit in front of her. “Why you insist to go to the Sapphire Island then?” asks the boy curiously. “I already told you that I only visit it for 3 days, no more and no less” says the boy again with a frown. “I just want to greet and meet Leeteuk and Sora” says the girl with a pout.

 

Their carriage just passed the entrance wall near the entrance gate of the city. When it fly above a market, suddenly the girl eyes become sharp as she looks to the market below them and sees several people there from the carriage window.

 

“Lets pay a visit at the market and greet our old friend, shall we?” says the girl suddenly to the boy. Her eyes seems catching an appearance of someone on the street below. “An old friend? Who?” asks the boy curiously to the girl in front.

 

“Do you remember our little friend, Sehun?”

 

*

 

The flying carriage park at the center of the market and make every single eye is on them. The door is slowly open with the help of wind, a little stairs automatically showing up from nowhere. A few minute later, a girl and a boy are going out from the carriage. The people around them are suddenly bows down.

 

“Eh? Not again” the girl pouts as she sees all people down before her. “I know that you don’t like being treats like this, Nana. But it seems you have no choice” says the boy to the girl, Nana, the leader of Fairies Federation.

 

“If you all don’t stand up on the count three, I will cut your head! 1…” Nana shocking sentences make the boy beside her widen his eyes. “Woa! Stop it, Nana!” “2…3!”

 

All the people stands up again on the count three but a few second later they back to the bow down position and make Nana pout again. “Ryeowook, make them not bow down to me!” says Nana as she winces to Ryeowook. “It can’t be help, Nana” says Ryeowook with a little deep breath.

 

~

 

HyunAe leads Sehun to the center of the market, where the flying carriage parks suddenly and make Nana feel unhappy because of what happen.

 

“Oh! That’s HyunAe” says Nana when she sees HyunAe is walking approaching her and Ryeowook with Sehun is following her from behind. “How’s the castle going, HyunAe?” asks Ryeowook. “It’s been pretty normal until now, Ryeowook” answers HyunAe with a smile.

 

“How’s Sapphire Blue Island going?” asks HyunAe back to Ryeowook. “Everything is alright there, and ofcourse Nana visit make them really shock at that time” answers Ryeowook with a chuckle.

 

“Guess what? I bring many present for you and Micha! I’ll show you later” says Nana with a bright smile. “But aren’t Micha and HyunAe are only your shadow?” asks Sehun suddenly. Make Ryeowook, Nana and HyunAe look at him suddenly. “Hm…sorry did I say something wrong?”

 

“Its not like that, Sehun. Sorry I almost forgot about you” Nana grins. “Where are you two going anyway?” asks Ryeowook curious. “I want to take Sehun to the lodging” answers HyunAe. “Why don’t you join our dinner before going, Sehun? I bet Micha is currently cooking dinner now” says Nana.

 

“How did you know? Hm..?” “Nana. And the one beside her is Ryeowook, Delegation from Sapphire Blue Island” explains HyunAe as she introducing Nana and Ryeowook to Sehun. “Let us go together…” Nana hand point to an open carriage door behind her back.

 

“Shall we?”

 


At last I update -YEAY- \^^/