An Old Friend

Crossing The Dimension - The Forgotten Memory

*

 

-Exotic Forest-

 

He walks through the giant tree among him in his way to go outside a big forest. Exotics forest, a mysterious forest where many strange and powerful monster live. But he doesn’t feel scared at all, because he believes in his own strenght and ability to go through this forest.

 

As he enjoy his walk through the forest, suddenly a giant snake is coming down from a tree branch. It sticks out its tongue and ready to eat him alive. He takes a step back and puts his right hand to his back to hold of one of his sword and ready to slice it up, like a chef wants to cook fish for making sashimi.

 

The snake suddenly jumps and attacks him, ready to taste the fresh meat of a skillful swordman. Fast and ready to bite him. But a slash of his sword make its dream to full its stomach fails. After he slashes that snake with a speed of light, he leaves the dead snake on the road and walk to the nearest village, face still showing the clam, stolid expression lack of any concern or remorse towards his dead prey all the while.

 

~

 

-EXOTIC Ninja Village-

 

EXOTIC Ninja Village is a small village in the forest, it’s a border between the forest and EXOTIC Kingdom. Even though its just a small village, but it always crowded on the daylight.

 

“Sehun!” someone calls him from his back. He turns around to see a teenager in front of him who looks around his age if not slightly older, with his raven fringe swept to the side; covering his equally dark orbs. He looks like a ninja of some sort, by the way he dresses or the way he walks with vigilance and alert eyes. That boy walks towards him. “You are Sehun, aren’t you?” asks that boy again. Judging by his expression, Tao seems really happy to see Sehun in front of him.

“Who are you?” asks Sehun, his eyebrows knotting into a frown as a sign of confusion.

“I’m Tao, don’t you remember me, Sehun? We met on the river several years ago,” he tries to confirm, but the still expression in Sehun’s face causes him to raise his eyebrow in confusion. What the hell?

Sehun stand in his face, frozen. He is trying to remember the time when he meet Tao, but how hard he tries, he still can’t remember anything from his past, it’s all just useless in the end.

“Sorry but I don’t remember anything about my past,” Sehun says coldly. Seeing his cold expression towards him, Tao is in shock because of Sehun’s different act.

 

“You say my name is Sehun, right? Thank you for telling me my real name, Tao” Sehun turns back and walks away to explore the village alone, while Tao is still remained in his position, dumbstruck. He can’t believe that his old friend has changed so much.
 

What has happened to you actually, Sehun?

 

--------