Secret

My Cinderella

Sehun's POV

 

Soo Jin’s in a deep sleep the whole time in the class good thing we only have self study today. If the teacher sees her she’ll definitely be scolded again. Then Baekhyun approached her and slightly shook her shoulder off.

 

“Soo Jin.... Soo Jin....” Baekhyun’s smiling at her sleeping face and finally Soo jin opened her eyes. She looked at him with her eyes small as beads, “It’s lunch time. I’m going to canteen. Is there anything you want?” He asked her Soo Jin sit up and said what she likes to eat and Baekhyun headed back to his group of friends who’s going with him at the canteen.

 

“Hey~ Am I dreaming?” She weakly murmured to me.

 

“Nope~” I pinched her cheek bit hard and she yanked my hand. She stared at me while caressing his cheek. XDDDDD

 

“stop doing that...=____= it’s creepy.” And she just stuck her tongue out, “And you two started going on dates, strolling to town and had dinner dates for three months and that’s way too long to be a dream.” And she just stuffed her face at my table.

 

“And you guys have been kissing publicly” I smirked at her.

 

“YAH THAT’S NOT TRUE” Oh I like her reactions. She’s Over Reacting xDDDDDDD

 

“Yup I saw that too....” Our attention was caught none other than the school’s most popular girl, Jae.

 

My eyes met hers and she just smiled at me and it was very awkward. Lately Jae has been inactive...in way that’s she so bright and jolly. She became quite and some say that her style has become too simple.

“What was that?” Soo Jin asked sarcastically as if she knows something between me and Jae.

 

“What are talking about?”

 

“Nothing~ It’s just maybe my BESTFRIEND isn’t saying anything to me when something is happening to him or he has some he likes....or... GIRLFRIEEEND~”  =______= Geez Soo Jin that won’t work on me. If only you know what really happened.

"just tell me Sehunna if you need help I'll be there" ^u^ Soo Jin cheerly said to me.

I just saw the other part of Jae, something similar to me....................

 

 

Flashback

It’s weekend and I felt strolling in town. While walking I saw some weird person hiding in the bushes and when I looked at the person carefully I realized it was Jae. Although I’m having doubt coz it’s so not her with a messy hair and very very very VERY DIFFERENT from what others portray her. I walked to where she hides and I don’t think she felt my presence.

“You are Jae right?” and then she gave me a surprised look as she grab me down. I lost my balance letting me fell on the ground and pinned me as she covered my mouth with her soft hands.

 

“Shhhhhhhhh!!!~” her eyes were about to tear up and then she looked back at what she was looking at. It caught my attention when I turn my face to where she’s looking. I saw Soo Jin and Baekhyun kissing and smile at each other and drops fell on my face, Jae’s tears. I stayed silent for the moment until Soo Jin and Baekhyun’s has finally gone away.

 

“ I see they are now a Happy Couple.... My Cinderella already has a Prince.”  I mumbled to myself as we sat up.

 

“You~ Don’t you dare say anything about this to anyone.” It felt like a threat. Like if I try to talk about it, she’ll kill me.

 

“So you are really Jae. I almost didn’t recognize you with...uhhhhhh” I try to change the mood and she stared at me and looked at her own.

 

“Don’t tell anyone!!!” she said as she grabbed my collar.

 

“Alright alright~” I guess everyone has a secret =u= and then she stood up and reached her hand to me. I held her hand as she helped me to stand. I reached her my hanky as I saw her face filled with her tears mixed with dirt.

 

“Thanks.” She didn’t hesitate to take it blow unfemininely on it.

 

“Totally different huh from the miss popular?” I sarcastically said without thinking and I know it’s kinda offending but she didn’t say anything. And she just walked away.

 

 

However I walked to on the same way she’s walking. It’s not that I’m following her like a stalker and it feels awkward and I know she feels it too. (.________.) Seeing her in weird outfit and seeing her cry while hiding behind the bushes adds up more awkwardness and then she suddenly stopped that made me stop too.

 

“You’re not following me, Are you?” she asked as she faced me.

 

“Nope~” I continued to walk until we walk side by side. Silence was our company and the awkwardness slowly fades as long as I didn’t bring it up.

 

Finally I reached the place, my favourite cafe. Then Jae reached the door of the cafe and I was surprised. I almost forgot that she’s with me. She entered and still not letting the door closed.

 

“What are you waiting for?” she raised her brow and so I entered the cafe.

 

“Shouldn’t be the guy open the door for girls?” I asked her she just ignore me.

 

“I didn’t know anyone else knows this place.” I pretended a sigh as if i was disappointed or something like that.

 

“You’re not the only person who wants to be alone, to have real privacy.” She giggled a bit and that time I feel relieved that she’ okay. So we ordered what we want and have the same table and stay quite.

 

“Can I ask you something?” She placed he cup to table and look at me. “Oh well you don’t have to answer it...” I began to hesitate to.... well I’m not sure if it’s going to break the ice.

 

“Why ask a question the suddenly backing out makes a person more curious. Sure you can.” She sarcastically answered. I realized that she’s kinda uuuhhhhh not the fragile person everyone thinks of.

 

 

“You and Baekhyun......” then she suddenly have this poker face in an instant.

 

“It doesn’t sound like a question.” She then let her finger tips play on the body of her cup,” Baekhyun is a precious friend of mine. Childhood friend actually and he’s the only person who knows me in the campus. Well I~ uuuhhhh”

 

“You like him, don’t you?” then her hands stopped and looked down at her cup and stayed silent. =_____= might stepped on a landmine.

 

“You really don't know how to strain yourself asking, don't you?" I agree on that.

"Don’t worry I won’t do anything to your friend, Soo Jin. I know you are good friends with her.” I guess that means yes and she's trying to smile and i know she’s having a hard time.

 

“So did you ever confess to him? I heard you were rejected..” then her eyes suddenly widened and stared at me, “Rumors?” I added.

“I never did....Never can.....” I guess it’s just rumors..... “Even if I'm the prettiest so whatever in the campus, I'll never have enough courage..........." Then she stopped talking and bit her lowerlips. "You won’t understand anyway.” I see...... She's been keeping her feelings for a long time....keeping all those feelings to herself.

“yep I do...well I have experience on liking someone who doesn’t see you in the same way.” and she gave me a surprised look. =________= maybe i shouldn’t have said it.

“oooooh.......OOOOOH sh*t.....REALLY???!!!” I didn’t expect she would react like that. I guess Jae is really a weird person. Just Like me and it takes one to know one.

 

 

 

 

Sehunna!!~ =____________= ASDFGHJKLLLQWERTYUIOP

 

(A/N: to my dear readers, hope you like this update and feel free to comment xDDDDDDDD lol I've been having hardtime to update my stories due to load of studies geeeeez....... and i couldn't focus at all TToTT still missing the 12 boys as one. It takes time to move on)