Pillars

My Cinderella

 

Soo Jin's POV

 

 

 

"Wow! Soo Jin, you get prettier each day.” One of my classmates complimented me as I took my seat.  Today, I’m a bit flustered dressing up like this. Well, Sehun suggested wearing skirts and blouses instead of baggy pants and loose shirts. And people started to look at me in a different way. It has been a week since the first time I dressed up like a real girl with the help of Sehun. I am thankful to him that for once I caught Baekhyun’s attention. What bothers me is the promise that he’ll make me more beautiful. I’m still hanging onto that promise…

FAST FOWARD>>>>>>>

The classes came to an end today. The bell rang and everyone noisily walked out of the room. I put my stuff in the bag and slid it onto my shoulder.

“Yah, where are you bringing me to???” I shrieked as he, sehun, suddenly grabbed me on my arm as soon as I stepped out of the room.

“I don’t want to be late on sale.” He replied to me nonchalantly.

“Sale??? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME???” I shouted but his grip tightened as he started running.

When reached the place and people already flooding the shop but he squeezed both of us in. Damn I don’t know what got into his head involving me here.

*inhale**exhale* I breathe out as he was finally done with shopping, we finally got out of that crowd =_=.

“So what did you buy? Rushing as if your life is in risk……” I asked him as I warm my hands with my breath. It was dark already and the wind is very cold.

“It’s a secret...” he replied as he held my hand and put it in his pocket. His hands are very warm. So warm that it melts my nervousness.

“Let’s go now, you still need to practice.” He smiled and I just furrowed my brows. What practice is he talking about?

We walked back to his shop. I sat at his comfy coach as he prepared the hot choco, as usual.

“So what are we going to practice?” I asked him but he just grinned. “Hmmmmm…. Aegyo?”

I put my hand just a bit bellow my cheeks and do some aegyo. They said girls do that to impress boys.

“Eeew…. That’s creepy. Not cute at all.” And he flicked my fore head as he stuck out his tongue. “Even if you practice that… It won’t work...” Then he grabbed me on my waist. Lifted me up and put me on the table.

“What the heck was that??” I asked him but he just ignored me and walked away. “Lifting me like I was just a thing.” I hissed but he just kept quiet.

He left me there sitting on the table. Aisssh I really don’t know what got into his head. First he suddenly dragged me because there’s a sale then he said we’re going to practice but he doesn’t even say anything???!!! Uggggh!!!! What’s wrong with him? Then he came back with his hands behind him.

“Hey… what are hiding there?” I asked but he smiled creepily as he walked towards me. “Yah!!! Sehun!!!!” I closed my eyes coz he scares me. I felt he took my shoes off and when I opened my eyes I saw him putting a heeled shoe on my foot. “Yah! Didn’t told you that I can’t walk with heels?” I hissed at him as he fit the other to my bare foot.

“Yep, I know.” He stood up and held out his hand to me, “So you need to practice to walk with it.”  I spanked him but he caught my hand and pulled me and supported me to get down from the table.

I clutched onto his shoulders because I couldn’t stand at all, I mean, I’m having a hard time on balancing. “What? You can’t even stand?” He chuckled. It annoys me. “Are you a baby?” He started laughing when I frowned at him. He held my hand and after a few HOURS, finally I was able to stand and stay still. Now my next problem is walking.

“Come on Cinderella, walk!” Sehun seems excited as if I’m his child taking my very FIRST step. When I walked forward, my legs started to shiver. Pain travels to my leg like electric shock. But I managed to walk and I didn’t fall. He sighed but a smile plastered on his face.

After a few moments>>>>>>>>>>

 

“Yah stop looking down!” he hissed, “Just walk normally… Relax” he kept on saying those words but I always end up walking awkwardly.

He walked towards me and his face is hard to paint. Dang, I think he’s mad at me now. He ducked down and touched my leg and looked up to me.

“You should relax. You got all tense up making you walk stiffly. Walk as if it was a part of you.” He stood up and smiled at me but tears started to well up in my eyes. “Aissh, feet are the pillars, it holds us up and support to stand. Sometimes a woman change when they wear high heels like pillars adorned by gold or different jewels.” He tapped my shoulder. But still it gives me hard time.

“Fine…… Maybe this will help.” Then he took his handkerchief and folded into half diagonally and folded it again in half.

“Yah what’s that?” I asked him while pointing at him with furrowed brows.

“A handkerchief.” He replied. He is being sarcastic again. =_=

“I know that it is a handkerchief, but what for?” He didn’t answer me and he turned me around. “Yah, you’re not thinking of blind folding with that!!!! Ewww it’s dirty … I’ve seen you used that all day!” But he already wrapped it onto my eyes.

“It’s not dirty, pabo.” He whispered onto my ear.

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: sorry for not updating this for a long time. Just kinda having writer's block because of examsss teeeheee hope you enjoy this update dear readers ^w^ ....)