After Storm

My Cinderella

Soo Jin's POV

Two days had passed since the day Jae talked to me and I didn't use the lips stick she gave to me. I'm not really sure if it looks good to me, but I always keep it close to me, in my pocket. It's a gift from a new friend and it makes me happy. And then suddenly I remembered, how should I apologize to Baekhyun?Can I?

How should I face him after leaving him alone that rainy day... Crying in front of him then running away......I should have not done that.... (Y___Y)

"I have to apologize to him, definitely will!~" this is my priority today even though I don't have enough courage.

As I set a foot on the class room, my eyes wandered to happy go lucky Baekhyun but he wasn't there. Some of my classmates greeted me and so I asked them if they knew where Baekhyun is.

"Probably still playing at the court with his friends..." One of my female classmates said with a cold tone.

"Ok thanks..." So I sprinted immediately where he is.

I found them, including Baekhyun, playing basketball and my knees feels weak but I have to do this.... When I was about to call his name....

"Did you get layed with her?" His friend said with a smirk and Baekhyun just smiled.....

 “Come on. That girl is easy Baekhyun..... She's too simple for you." Baekhyun didn't say any single word but they just all smile as each other. The guy threw the ball to shoot but it hit the backboard. The ball rolled at my feet and they saw me.

"Soo Jin" Baekhyun called out...... So I picked up the ball and reach it to him.

"I'm sorry..." Trying to smile as much as I can and not making any I contact. And the pain grew to my whole body. Feels I’m gonna break into pieces any minute now.

Baekhyun took the ball and before he could say any word, I run back to the classroom. Keeping my composure with all I can. Baekhyun ditch the first subject and caught up with other subjects .... I avoided him as much as I can until the bell rang for dismissal and I was the one who left the classroom. I'm such an idiot. I know Baekhyun isn't like that. He may have explanations but still I'm always running away with pain and regret. Somebody grabbed me from the back. I couldn't recognize him as I burst into tears, Baekhyun was first to came to my mind, "I'm sorry!~ I'm sorry!~ I'm sorry I'm not pretty!~ I'm sorry that I'm just simple....." it came out of my mouth with my voice cracking all over.

He hugged my tightly and I felt the warmth of his chest. I could his fast heart beat and I can do is cry to my heart’s content. I don't want to face him like this.

"Don't be sorry...... You're not pretty.....YOU'RE WONDERFUL" huh? This isn't Baekhyun's voice.....And When I looked up to his face....

"Se~Sehun (TAT)" But he hugged me closer as if he's trying to hide my woes. And then he held my hand and we walked out of the school.

"Let's go to my favourite place....." and I felt his grip a little bit tighter. I watched his back as we walk by and I felt his gentleness. This is not the usual Sehun I know, but I don’t dislike it.

"Sehuna.....Can you say it again....what said when I was crying....please..."

"Nope.....I'm not I recorder~ and stop doing aegyo...aissssh" He stuck out his tongue and it made me giggled a bit.

Sehun took me to a cafe and we sat at the very quiet spot. And looked around......

"Don't worry. We have a real privacy here.... Only a few people knows this place. That's why it's my favorite place."
"ooooooh so you like quiet places. I thought you like bars and wild parties" And I sarcastically laughed at him.

And Sehun ordered to Delicious looking Big Parfaits..... (shooooot I'm want to eat it *q*) Then Sehun pulled away the Parfait from me..... OAO

"Sehunaaa~"

"It's on me but it's not free....."

"What do you want?"

"Tell me the truth. Why did cry like that? Why did say you're not Pretty? Why are you sorry for?" he asked contnually

"STOOOOP!~" (TAT)

"Who did this to you?" He seriously said and I can feel his killing intent oozing from him.

 

(I do not own the picture, credits to the owner)

"OK!~ OK!~ .... I'll tell you Everything......Just don't kill anyone.......Please~" he stared at me for a moment before he reached the parfait to me and I told him everything what happened back in the school.

"So you're still compairing yourself to Jae? that's why you think you are not pretty." I just nod.

"Sehun~ there's ice cream left in your face." He tried ti wipe it but he failed to take everything so I took my hanky from my pocket and wipe it for him.

"Yah~ something fell from your pocket...." Then he picked it up, "oooooh...a lipstick"

"Jae gave it to me."

"hmmmmm....the color suits you as well as your hair." He noticed my hair .//////.

"Thanks >w< ...... I should thank Jae too....Maybe tomorrow..."

"Finally you smiled again ^w^"

Being with Sehun feels like a calm sea after a storm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: To my dear readers, I hope you like this update gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hehehehehhehe I'm a bit on hiatus because I'm too busy in studies~ have a nice day pipz)