Effort

My Cinderella

 

Soo Jin's POV

 

Next Day: week end
 

“Don’t worry too much....Everything will be fine”  Sehun’s words kept running inside my head. Well I know worrying too much won’t make any good.

 

“But that guy is seriously crazy...... Why does he have to sprinkle glitters in my head. Dang it is hard to get it off my hair.” OTL

 

I looked at the mirror and I realized that my hair got a little bit longer. Maybe it’s time for me to get it cut. Well my bangs are getting in my eyes. So I got a shower and dressed up. I walked down the streets. And each corner is very alive to see stuff and accessories that are cute. To window shopping in stores with beautiful clothes and dresses. ┐(⌐₀⌐)┌ well I know they won’t suit me but I love to look at them.... ^///-///^

 

“Excuse me...excuse me miss”  A woman was approaching me, “Hi miss, I just want to ask if would you like to be my haircut model.” O______O what?

 

“Don’t worry. My skills are the real deal...and of course there will be no charge” She explained....

 

“For free? Seriously?” it wasn’t a bad deal so I agreed, “But I was just planning to cut my bangs...I don’t know what suits me.” ( ⁰/////⁰ )

 

“Then leave it to me...” She smiled and I followed her to a salon and had a haircut.

 

After that.....

 

My hair became lighter and different it making me uneasy coz I’m not really sure if suits me I know it doesn’t look bad. I even saved money for a free haircut.

 

“Soo Jin” Someone called my name and when I looked at that person I was surprised. It is Jae and as usual she is so beautiful (º///O///º) like a goddess walking towards me. “So it was really you Soo Jin. Wow you look adorable in your new haircut.” She smiled. Wait me? ADORABLE? Woah wait and why did she know my name? Wait we’re in different class wait now I’m confused.

 

“ahhhh Thank you....” I shyly smiled, “you know me?” I asked without thinking o(≥///≤)o

 

“of course I do....well you’re my schoolmate.... You’re a cheerful one and I like it” She smiled more beautifully (º//////º) no wonder she’s popular at school.

 

“T~that’s true but I never thought someone as popular as you would pay attention to someone plain like me.” o(≥///////////≤)o the heck what am I saying.....omo did I offend her?

 

“You thought I was that cold and distant?.......that’s kinda” she looked down. Oh no I didn’t mean to hurt her feelings ToT

 

“Oh no, t~that’s not what I mean......” OTL that was rude of me to say something like that.

 

“just kidding” She giggled and tapped my shoulder, “don’t worry about that” She’s really nice.... she’s worth being every guy’s ideal girl.

 

“neh Soo jin...I’m going to shop for some new clothes... Do you want to come along?”

 

And so I accompanied her to some store with beautiful dresses and she would try and buy some of them. And it’s really interesting to watch her. Maybe I could get some points on how to be like her.

 

“Aren’t you gonna try anything Soo jin?” she asked to well...... I really don’t know. Then she grabbed my hand and scanned the dresses and finally chose something “Here..Try this....” it’s not like she’s forcing me but I couldn’t say no to her.

 

“Okay I’ll try it” and she really looked excited and so I entered the changing room and put it on. When I came out she was so happy “I knew it suits you really well” she said in not a very girly way and somewhat surprised me. I looked at the mirror and I got more surprised coz it really looks good on me.

 

“You should buy it” she asked to me

 

“uuuhhhhm...okay....” using the money I saved from the haircut, I bought it, “ano.....to tell you the truth..It was my first time to buy clothes like this. Thank you.” And she just giggled as she held my hand.

 

She was the ideal girl of the boy I like. I’m jealous of her beauty but being with her is pretty fun. It seems like I was changing.....I guess.

 

Then the rain started to pour down so we ran to have a shelter. We got soaked a bit coz I wasn’t able to get my umbrella because I was holding the paper bags of the clothes we bought together.

 

“Hey Soo jin, wanna go to my place? It’s pretty near here so at least we could warm ourselves.” She put down her paper bags and took the umbrella out of her bag. And it’s freaking big and I never imagined she would have something like that. So we shared the umbrella and headed to her place w/c is the same block as Baekhyun’s house. I know where his house but I’m not sure what it looks like.

 

“hehehehe pretty creepy here don’t you think?” She said with a mixture of laugh when we arrived at her house with no lights “both my parents have are working and probably they’re coming late so feel free. Feel at home.” She smiled as she held my hand and walked to her room. It was pretty big and somewhat opposite of her image.... (⌐u⌐) I really can’t explain. Then she walked to her veranda and locked the sliding window. Then she asked me to take off my wet clothes as she lent me her clothes and walk out of the room, leaving me there. Makes me wonder what kind of a girl is Jae? I mean I know she’s popular but still curious because  (⌐_____⌐) Baekhyun likes her.

 

She came back with a tray of cookies and juice, that was really nice of her. Many girls at our school would love to hang out with someone as pretty as she was and definitely boys admire her.

 

“I’m so jealous because you are so beautiful....” words slipped out off my tongue. Even though my voice is not the loud I’m pretty sure she heard it. She placed down the tray and looked at me,”aaahhhh I mean I...” I need to change topic!!! Jhfgsjhgfbkjsdhgbn so I looked at the window and....asked to distract from what I said.

 

“Well I was just wondering why would you lock it when you’re already here. I mean why didn’t you lock when you were out?” then she smiled at me.

 

“Well I just locked it because Baekhyun might barge in again” I almost choked in my drink when she said that. Wait Baekhyun comes to her room? At the veranda........ O______O then she stood up and closed the curtains. Sat back and looked at me.

 

 “You’re beautiful too Soo jin.” She moves closer to me ,”No wonder Baekhyun’s likes you.....” Her eyes widened when I blurted it out.

 

“Me? Baekhyun?” ahahahahhahahahhaha “Why would you think about that?” then she laughed.....

 

“both of you are popular and you are were close to each other, you even brought him a packed lunch....to him”

 

“ooooooh...are you jealous?” She said in a teasing tone, “Don’t think in a wrong way Soo jin.” Huh???? O.O, “Baekhyun’s is my childhood friend. Well his parents and my parents were colleagues.” She explained and she sat in very different way......more likely like a boy.

 

“Thanks.......” Jae said with a smile plastered soft looking lips

 

“f~For what?”

 

“Because you think I’m Beautiful” O///////////////O well everyone in the class thinks like me too. She is truly beautiful.

 

So I decided to go home when my clothes were already dry. And when I was about to leave, she held my hand said wait. She rushed back to her room and came back.

 

“Give me your hand” so I reached my hand out to her and she gave me something.

 

“You are truly a beautiful girl Soo Jin, don’t put down yourself put more effort into it” She said

 

As I looked at the lipstick she gave to me.

 

 

 

                                                      

 

 

 

                                            

 

 

(A/N: sorry for not updating much. I'm kinda busy because of this coming school year lol.....TT_TT too much spazzing to many groups that i always forgot where did i place my notes of this story....hope you enjoy reading this and have a great day!!!!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!I enjoyed my summer vacation too much hehehhehehehhehhe)