Look back

My Cinderella

Soo Jin's POV

 

Here I am standing at the hallway, watching the girls go gaga for Baekhyun. Just like those days when my love was unrequited, but now...

“Soo jin~” he called as he walk by my side and smile brightly. I am now his girlfriend and we’ve been going out for 3 months. To be able to chat with him, hug him, kiss him is like a dream. A dream came true.

“aissssh it’s so early in the morning lovebirds~” sehun said as he bit his cereal bar while walking beside us.

Good sport that we were, Baekhyun tossed his head back and we uttered an amused “hahahahaha” and sehun just stuffed the rest of the cereal bar in his mouth as he grin.

“Say sehun, Don’t you have a girlfriend? As I know you’re pretty famous with the girls too.” Baek uttered and sehun only gave him I’m not interested look.

Then Baek’s attention caught Jae and he called her loudly and Jae pivoted slowly and smile at us. But something is not right...She seems to be simple today.... I mean she’s miss popular but her aura seems off the way she looks is uuuuuughhh can’t explain but still she’s so beautiful. I kinda envy her.

“She’s not in the mood huh” Baek whispered weakly but I heard it. She seem very close to him.... I want to be close to Baek too...just the way he is with Jae. He cares so much about Jae and somewhat I feel a bit jealous of her.

“Why the long face?”  Jae uttered when our face so close. I didn’t notice she was this close, “don’t think too much...wrinkles will show there...” then she pointed with her index finger between my eyebrows.

“Stop teasing her...” Baek patted her head she just turned around. That time I saw her and Sehun glanced at each other. Something that I don’t know is going on. Are they close too?

“What was that?” I smirked at sehun and he just raised a brow. After that the bell rang and we all rush to the homeroom and he didn’t answer my question.

After long time of classes, Baek would wait for me and we would always walk home together. I’m so happy but at the same time I’m kind...uuuuhhhhh.... guilty I guess. Back then when I wasn’t Baek’s girlfriend, Sehun would always accompany me but now.....I couldn’t accompany him, chat with him and things we usually do.

Hey Baekhyun....Let’s hold hands!

that one sentence I always wanted to say but I couldn’t . Every time that we’re going home I want to hold his hand. Well I know it’s kinda clingy but I want to. Well I don’t have much courage. TT__TT He doesn’t seems to like clingy type of girls Y3Y

When we are already apart, sometimes I would look back waiting for him to look back at me but he didn’t turn back to look at me or even glance a bit. =____________= thinking all of this are kinda depressing (Y//////Y) guess that’s for today. But I don’t feel going home right now so I stroll down for a bit at the town. Looking at the shops with cute dress and suddenly it reminded me of Jae helping me to shop once. Actually it’s fun to go shopping with a friend...well if you have money. Hour after hour, I got tired of window shopping when a familiar face caught my attention. A guy standing to a store’s entrance

“What’s he doing?” I mumbled to myself and my eye finally realized that he was carrying paper bags and when I was about to approach him, Jae came out of the store happily grabbed Sehun’s arm and then walked away. That was a big surprise to me O_____O  I mean Sehun???!! Jae???!!! Are they going out?

The next day

"Isn't Jae so popular with the boys?" I asked Sehun whose just reading his notes silently.

"Yep she does...."  He answered like he doesn't care at all, "What??" He asked as he caught me starring at him. I shook my head and still wondering if what i saw yesterday is right. Seeing Sehun and Jae shopping together well it's more like they are dating and he never said a word to me, his bestfriend. =3=

Then someone grabbed from behind and starded tickling my side, "You better stop doing that, she might wet her self." Sehun warned and laughed and that person stopped.
"Yaaaaah!!!!" I got annoued so i spank the hand on my waist and turned around froze because it was baekhyun smiling at him. I don't know how should i react.

"You really know her." Baekhyun said towards Sehun as he wrapped his arms around my waist and lean his chin on my shoulder.

"We're best friends after all, right Soo jin?"  Yeah we do but i barely know about him and he never told me about his love life. It's not that i errrrrr i'm just curious!

"Then tell me Sehun, do you like someone? What kind of girl is she?" Baek asked as if he knows what is in my mind.....
Sehun was about to respond but I saw his eyes averted to someone behind us but I'm not sure if just my imagination.

"It doesn't matter what kind of girl she is. All I know is that I have fallen for her before I even realised it." He said and made an impact to me. I didn't know he could utter sweet words and I'm sure that girl is so lucky to have him. "I need to go to the bathroom." He added before he left.

"Sehun's is sweet isn't he?" Baekhyun said as he turned me around and stare into each other’s eyes then Jae tapped Baekhyun and caught my attention. Jae standing right behind him. I didn’t notice because her what you call aura seems off today :/

"Your notes? The teacher asked me to collect it."

"Oh ok wait it's on my desk." Then Baekhyun left the two of us for the moment.

"Uhhhhhm Jae" why did I become nervous ugggggh what is wrong with me?

"Yes?"

"Thanks for the lipstick I mean......uhhhm....Se~" then Sehun came back and my attention was following him.

"Soo Jin?" Then Sehun looked at us so I averted my eyes to Jae. Jae and Sehun stared at each other and Jae pointed her lips toward Sehun’s direction o_____o ,"Your notes Sehun?" She added and I facepalmed because I am so embarrassed to myself thinking like kiss i mean like flying kiss.

"Hey are you ok?" Baekhyun asked sincerely while Sehun is staring at me. "Ahhhh Jae" said but I realised Jae is gone.
"She left a while ago" Sehun said as he took his bag and left.
Sometimes I feel that we're distant and somewhat painful for me to accept.

Baekhyun and I stopped at a fastfood, well like a date after class and I'm really happy it's like I'm dreaming.

"Did the two of you had a fight?" He asked me and i was surprised to what he said, "before we become couple, the two of were so close and I'm bit threatened."

"nah~ we're just friends... But I do know that he's kinda distant to me nowadays."

"Hope you two make it up coz true friends are hard to find"

“Baekhyun!~”then somebody called out his name.

“Hey were going to xxxxx’s house wanna come? We don’t have enough people.” These boys want to hangout with him again.

“I would like to...but ...right now..” Please Baekhyun stay with me for a while. Just refuse their invitation please.
"Is it ok if I go with them?" I couldn't say no to him so I approved with a nod and just peck a kiss on my cheek.

Beep beep~
My phone rang and so I read the message and it's from sehun.

"Hey!" What a very short message =______=

" what? -_______-"

"What's wrong Cindy? Are you ok?"

"Yep I'm fine.... XDDDDD"

"Liar" is he watching me?

"Then why the long face?" He is definitely watching me so I looked around when somebody tapped my head with a tray.

"Seriously Sehun" I caress my head where he tapped the tray on as he sat beside me and reach three large burger.

"Eat~" he command," where did he go?" He asked without hesitation.


"Gone with his friends" I replied as I chomped a big part of the burger.

"And left you here? All alone?" This guy has no sensitivity to the situation =_____=

"He shouldn't done that. I mean you are his girlfriend and he should spend more time with you. Next time don't let him go with them and learn to say no."

"You are watching us?!" I raised my voice to him and the look on his face... He was really surprised and I realized that everyone is looking at the two of us. So abruptly ate the burger left and grabbed Sehun out of the fastfood. And he was laughing while we're walking.

"I missed you" I uttered and he looked at me  with a poker face.

"Didn't we see each other in class?" He replied as he pinched my cheek.

"We did but I feel that we're getting distant." I spanked him but he grabbed me closer to him and put his arm on my shoulders.

"Are we close again?" Then he swayed us together like we're gonna fall anytime. He's so crazy OTL

"Yah Sehuna!!!!" And we just giggled and fool around just as always. At the end of the road, we're gonna part our ways. We said goodbyes and I just watch him turn his back and walk. Wondering if he'll look back at me but I guess not so I turned around and walk and saw a shooting star in the sky  on my side immediately made a wish. That someday I'll be loved by the one I love.

Beep beep, my phone rang and it was Sehun's message and it made my heart jump a beat.

"Did you see the shooting star? Did you make a wish?"

I looked back and he’s was waving his hand with a smile plastered on his face.

Sehun, why?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: huhuhuhu sorry for the late update....Too busy with my studies and scripts wahahhahahahahhaha lol hope you guys would love this chapter and don't forget to leave some comments or suggestions hehehhe)