Love Confession

My Cinderella

 

 

Soo Jin's POV

 

 

“Soo Jin, slowly…..” his whisper tickled my ears. I felt his breath caressing the back of my neck. His hands were on my shoulders, tightly holding me.

“Se-Sehun….” I whimpered as I clutched on to his left hand. Nervousness crawled onto my whole body.

“Just relax and let me lead you.” He hushed with other hand moving down to my waist. “Just relax….. It’ll be over soon.” he continued and all that I can do is hold on tight on him.

(>__________________________________________________<)

 

He took my blind fold and when I opened my eyes, we’re already walking outside.

“Whoooops don’t be so tensed… We’ve gone this far now.” He held my hand tightly and I realized I’m not walking awkward. I won’t deny it; he did it as if he had magic. “Now walk a little bit faster,” he command but somehow it made me smile. I tried to walk a little bit faster than before but I lost my balance and fell on the ground really hard.

It was surprising that he was able to catch me mid-air and carry me in a bridal way. Well I expected that he’ll tease or laugh at me but he didn’t.

“You’re scaring me…” I told him as I watched his side profile and I realized that he’s …….he’s handsome and hot….

“You are scaring me.” he sarcastically threw back my words. “Stop staring at me, will you?” he faced me and it’s freaking close like 3 or 4 cm away! I turned my face away immediately. I felt heat had conquered my face.

He cleared he’s throat and he walked to a bench looking out on a portion of the fountain. He put me down and knelt before me.

“Hey what are you doing?” I whimpered as people around looked at us.

He just rolled his eye on me; “I’m just checking…if Cinderella’s precious feet are ok.” he held my leg and looked at it. “Guess our practice ends for today.” Then he sat beside me and rested his back at the bench. It feels awkward, silence filled the atmosphere. I looked at him for a moment, and then, “Thanks for everything, Sehun…” I said with a shake of my head.

“You’re pretty…” his sudden words made me froze. What is he saying? Is he sick? Saying I’m pretty is very unusual. “You just don’t take care and you keep disfiguring yourself.” He added.

“If I were really pretty….if only.” I didn’t finish my sentence and it made him raise his brow.

“So why don’t you try confessing your love to him? To Baekhyun?” he asked with a grin on his face.

“That’s ridiculous! He~ He’ll definitely re- re-.” I face down coz I’m scared to speak of it.

“REJECT you??” Okay it’s a bull’s eye. He got me. “If I were Baekhyun, I would never turn down a girl like you……” when said that my heart skipped a beat, maybe it is because for the first time, somebody said those words to me. “Hey… quit blushing…you look like a creep…” he teased and it spoiled my mood but it made me laugh. “Aish, it’s late now….” He stood up and looked at the sky. The smile on his face brightens the view. If he isn’t one of my friends, I would definitely have hots to him.

He reached my hand and we walked for less than 30 minutes from the park to my home.

“Hey….” He called out as the moon enlightens our spot. “About what I said….I meant it.” The turned a walked away. I felt heat conquered my face once again. What’s happening to me? O////O Maybe I should go inside and have rest. This day is completely fuzzy.

(The next day)

All night I’ve been thinking about what Sehun said. Maybe I should confess to him. If he rejects me then it wouldn’t be that bad, at least I know. Ok I gotta do this… I gotta do this! I’m not weak. I WILL CONFESS TO NONE OTHER THAN BAEKHYUN! Okay I gotta do this……Y______Y damn I need to confess… should I? I knew Baekhyun always walks alone on the 2nd break. That’s my chance to confess to him. Oh please Lord help me in this situation.

The 2nd Break came at last so I run outside the room immediately and looked for him. I run past to a group of girls, murmuring. My paced slowed down when they said, “Baekhyun rejects her??!” for some reason it made me froze on the spot. “He’s weird. He really rejected Jae?” woaaaah did my ears just heard it right? Jae? She got rejected? Wait….. Maybe I shouldn’t confess… maybe…….

Because of fear I run to the next corridor which is also a way back to our room. Okay I backed out… I JUST FREAKING BACKED OUT…. T_____T Should I regret it or not?!

Fast Forward>>>>>>>> Class ended finally

Y____Y now I am seriously depressed… Why did I back out anyway? It’s Jae that got rejected. And I’m sure that it has nothing to do with me.

“Quit that loud sighing….” Sehun irritatingly shouted as he erased the writings on the board as I arranged the chairs. We are the appointed cleaners in our class to day. I just rolled my eyes because …. I don’t know… maybe I’m irritated to myself. He just stared at me… stared at me as if I got something on my f~ “you got a hairy caterpillar on your head.” Oh , is he serious? OAO

“Pfffffft….AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH!” he just burst into laughter, “ahahhah…I thought it was real but it turns out it is just a piece of yarn xDDDDDDDD” he then took the string off my head.

“Yah Sehun-ah!!! That wasn’t funny!!! I almost got heart attack!” I spanked him many times but not that hard. He keeps on laughing and I enjoy spanking him not so hard.

“You two are so lively with each other, aren’t you?” that person got are attention and I got shocked because of all people, it was Baekhyun. “You two get along so much… It’s really fun to have a lover…” he added as he took his note book from his table.

“No! You go~…You got it wrong~ We’re just friends” I explained but he doesn’t seem to be convinced. OAO

“Yeah she’s right. We’re just friends. After all Soo Jin likes you.” Sehun blurted it out. Sehun what are you saying. I couldn’t speak anymore, not a single word. I stared at Sehun but he plays innocent. (;A;) “What? It’s true, isn’t it?” what the hell he still won’t stop talking!!!!! “You keep staring at him and blushing. You like Baekhyun so much.” Damn Sehun said it all *facepalm* now what… oh no Baekhyun….SEHUN YOU IDIOT!

“Thank you….” Baekhyun replied and it left me frozen on the spot. “See you tomorrow.” he then walked out of the room.

Is this a dream??? Am I rejected??? WAIT WHAT???!!!!!! O__________O

 

 

 

Sehun oppa!!!! <3

 

 

Baekhyun cutie!!!!

 

(A/N: Ayeow!!!!! hey dear readers!!!!! especially to my fellow EXOtics!!!!! woooohooooo EXO's 1st anniversary since their debut!!!!!! keep waiting for the oppas' comeback.....neeeheeee hope you'll like the update ^w^)