Magic Dust

My Cinderella

Soo Jin's POV

 

 

I always wake up with the sun rising beautifully. Its warm bright light always greets me every morning. But, today is different. It was dim and cold which made me shiver. I don’t want to get up, my body feels heavy.

 

Inhale, I let the cold air enter my body...

TT___TT Baek Hyun..... he didn't say anything... but why... OTl what should I do if I see him???.

Exhale, letting the warm air leave my lungs....

 

Sehun, Why did Sehun suddenly blurted it out??!!!! why???!!!! WHY IN FRONT OF BYUN BEAK HYUN???!

 

I stuffed my face to the pillow and screamed as much as I can. As loud as I can. But I know that this will not change what happened yesterday.

 

 

 

At school, I walk with these heavy feeling at the hallway where my heels makes small noises at the tiles. I approached my locker, opened it and took my stuffs in it. Still thinking of what will happen to me now TT___TT

 

"Why the long face my Cinderella?" Sehun whispered at the back of my ear...geez he's creepy enough to make my heart jump.

 

 

"Will you show up NORMALLY? OH SEHUN...." I stared at him as I pushed him back away from me.

 

 

"What's with the OH SEHUN? You're angry?" He sarcastically asked and it really pissed me off

 

 

"What's wrong with me???!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME ARE YOU SERIOUS???!" but he just chuckled at me like a child as if it wasn't a big deal, "You!!! You just suddenly........T______T nevermind." Scolding him wouldn't bring back time any way. It won't change a thing =____=

 

"He's here...." Sehun patted my back

 

 

"Who?" I asked and he pointed his finger and I look at the person he was pointing, it was Baek Hyun,"I'm going off now..Goodluck"

 

 

"Woah, Sehun...wait~"I said with a faint voice. I felt someone's presence behind me. Oh goodness please ooooh no what am I going to do OAO.

 

 

"Good Morning Soo Jin" Baek Hyun greeted me with his bright eyesmile. OH~MY~GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH my feels are going to explode. Soo Jin control yourself! OTL

 

 

"G~Good morning" at least I managed to greet him calmly >.<

 

 

Riiiiiiii~Riiiiiiiiing!!!!~

 

 

 

"we're going to be late...." Baek Hyun grabbed my hand as the bell rang~ =____= saved by the bell, actually by the school bell. I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do anymore. He didn't mention anything about what happened yesterday ;_____; I think I'm rejected. And luckily, we managed to arrive at classroom before the teacher did.

 

tik tok tik tok

time is so slow and the teacher's words are becoming unclear to me. I looked down at my notes that I've been writing for hours...uuuuhhhh boredom is conquering my brain. My hurts for sitting for a long time. Still waiting for the bell to ring for dismissal...

 

Tik tok tik tok......Scribble...Scribble......

 

This is really jdfsdkghksdjghsdjkg how long.....

 

then someone threw me a piece of paper....It was Sehun

 

 

"What???" I mouthed at him as the teacher writes something on the board.

 

 

"at my shop later..." he mouthed.

 

 

we're lucky that the teacher isn't paying attention to the two of us or else we'll be in trouble. =____=

 

 

Riiiiiiii~Riiiiiiiiing!!!!~  Finally the bell rang ...Finally class dismissed \(^O^)/

The other students rushed out and I take it slowly. I stretched my arms upward and Sehun grabbed it

 

 

"let go" I said to him as I yawned.

 

 

"I have a present for you...." He said and it made me excited.

 

 

"uummmm. excuse me......" Baek Hyun knocked at the opened door and caught our attention.

 

 

"I'll go now Cindy...." Sehun walked away as he waved his hand.... but before he disappeared he winked at me and he's really not good at it.

 

 

"cindy? who's cindy?" I said to myself with a very faint voice.

 

 

"Soo Jin, would you like to walk home together?" Baek Hyun scratched the back of his head and he's deadly cute asking. OH~MY.... Am I dreaming? .______.

 

 

"Soo Jin?"

 

 

"hah... oh... okay... I mean yes I would love to." Soo jin calm yourself... .______.

 

 

 

And as we walk by at the road.... I am feeling awkward.

 

 

"So this is your way home. You know, I live a few blocks away." He said but I know it a long time ago.

 

Long S~I~L~E╤~C~E filled the atmosphere.

 

 

"Can I ask you something?" he started

 

 

"hmmmmm..."

 

 

"Which part of me did you like?" and then he looked at me and goodness I can't look straight at him >O<

 

 

"I like everything about you.... I mean I.... uhhhh I just like you...." o///////o that was not a good answer damn. Too many things to like about him. He has many good points and he's popular because of it but what I like about him the most is that he never let it go to his head and he always smile.

 

 

 

"When I'm around you Baek hyun, I feel warm and alive. Listening to your jokes and smiling with you gives a different feeling. Kinda gentle feeling." I said with a smile. ^__________^

 

 

"Soo Jin.."he stopped walking and so do I and all of a sudden~ He hugged me tightly

 

 

"Baek Hyun~" O////////O Why? Why are making me feel this way .... :(((( i want to ask him why did he want to walk home together? someone like me..... OTL

 

 

I'm not beautiful like the others. Why would he want to walk home with someone like me... it feels heavy...I want to ask him but I couldn't

 

 

*drop.... rain drops started to fall. Well, it wasn't that heavy. I took out my umbrella and he seem he don't have his. We shared the umbrella before it poured harder.

 

 

"Soo jin" He hold my hand and....... Wait what should I do??? OAO he looked at me..... and I looked down instantly ._____.

 

is...is he trying to kiss me or what???? O/////O O___O OAO

 

 

"Look at me Soo Jin" I can't I don't want to.... I'm not beautiful.... Why Why? please I don't want him to look at me. I'm scared....

 

 

"I'm sorry....." He let go of my hand and run off to the rain... I run and left him... I don't know why am I reacting like this what is wrong with me to have acted like that? Like I hated him or something. I offended him, definitely. What should I do now TT____TT

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

Sehun Arrived at his shop and he put the things he bought to make his promise to Soo Jin. He sat at his comfortable couch as he let his pens spread on the table. He started sketching some designs and he seem to be unsatisfied that he would crumpled it and sketch over and over again. He would stop sketching for a moment to look and stare at the stuffs he bought (some glitters, beads, strings and etc.)And then he would sketch again and again. He was so busy that the he didn't notice time flew so fast. Few more sketch and finally he's done when someone knocked at the door.

He opened the door and he was so surprised. Soo Jin was standing with her head down and she was so drenched in the rain.

 

"Yah get inside quickly....." and Soo jin walked in and Sehun gave her a towel and took a basin with hot water for her feet. For her to soak her feet.. and to warm herself. "Thank you~" Soo Jin said with a very weak and shaky voice as if she would burst into tears.

 

"Wait here I'll take a cup of hot milk for you" Sehun patted he wet hair and tears well up in her eyes.

 

And when he came back with cup of milk on his hand, Soo Jin explained to him everything as she let her tears fall continuously. She kept on crying and saying that she was the worst and she's horrible. She keeps on blaming herself and putting herself down. He placed the cup on the table and pinched Soo Jin's face on both cheeks...

 

"Yaaaaaaaaah (YAH)" she hit Sehun on the shoulder and somehow changed the mood a bit as Soo jin pouted when Sehun reached the cup of milk to her.

 

"Drink it already...." He ordered and so She drank it slowly. She saw the papers on the table and she tried to look at it but before she could see it Sehun grabbed the papers and hid it.

 

"What is that? let me see..."

 

"NO. It's not for you to see...." he stuck his tongue out and Soo Jin just pouted. "Good you're back to your senses" He said as he smiled at her.

 

"What?" Soo Jin sipped the milk  to its last dropped before placing it to the table.

 

"Don't put down yourself too much ok?" he took some glitters and springkled it to me.

 

"Hey!!!~ Sehun YAH!~" He just smirked at her

 

"Don't worry too much.... Everything will be fine."