Chapter 9 ( baby steps )

I really care for you !

tumblr_mill8mebWA1r2p8hso1_250.giftumblr_mio8f72cCC1s23wheo6_250.giftumblr_mioqgbIVpA1rg3p2so1_500.giftumblr_mio7obMI1V1rfj4clo1_500.gif

 

 

( T.O.P was falling deeper and deeper for Ushiama Shenki so he did something that nobody was expecting , in front of everybody he wear a sweatshirt with the word "love " and went towards to Ushiama )

 

T.O.P : Hey I love you and only you will you live with me , and if you ever cheat on me I ´ll kill you with my own hands !

 

Ushiama : How could I do that you fool I love you pabbo ya ! give me a kiss 

 

Goo ki : Those two are getting so sweet to each other , that I can´t stop looking at them !

 

Joong hi : Goo ki shi ( doing aeygoo ) I´m here .

 

Goo ki : Oh you doing aeygoo so cute how can I not love you !

 

Joong hi : You said it , I´m so happy !

 

( And the people around them , specially the girls were fangirling watching that scene , some of them fainted , others cried , others just started to eat  like they were watching a movie .)

 

Joong hi : Hey why are they looking at us ?

 

Goo ki : Because  they can feel our love ...

 

Joong hi : Oh you cutie hey have you seen Minho shi ? I heard he was going to see Lee hi ji again !

 

Goo ki : I have the feeling that  it´s hopeless ! 

 

Minho : Hey Lee hi ji it´s the last time I come here to try once more ! 

 

 

( Lee hi ji could saw Minho expression , holding his head  trying not to cry and to finish that sad situation Lee hi ji wrote him another paper )

 

tumblr_mioodqI5Me1s10ja5o1_400.jpg

 

 

Minho : Oh I see hey Lee hi ji even if your heart is like that you´ll be my always sunrise and when I look at the sky I will always be thinking of you )

 

( Joon went back home but Se7en didn´t looked for him and he was struggle to not go to him !)

 

Joon : ( so he called him ) Hey Se7en shi what are you doing not getting your here ? 

 

Se7en : Stop it , I won´t go to you ...

 

Joon :  Why ... because you don´t like me ? am I that hateful ? 

 

Se7en : Hey don´t say harsh things ...

 

Joon : So come here hug me and love me ! if not I will give up on you for real !

 

(  Joong hi started to sing , but Joon wasn´t able to recognize that was him )

 

Joon : Oh I see ... well bye !

 

Se7en :  JOON SHI IT´S NOT THAT ( but he already turned his phone over the floor !)

 

Se7en : Hey Joong hi where ´s Joon home ?

 

Joong hi : You´re finally going to him ?

 

( Se7en went there and he saw Joon cursing over the phone , he was talking to Goo ki )

 

Joon: Oh yes Goo ki he had the guts to be with another guy do you believe it ? I don´t want to see him ever again !

 

( Se7en understood at that moment that the boy over there cursing him was the boy he wanted by his side , and he continue to listen to Joon laughing  really low for Joon not be able to hear him there .)

 

Goo ki : And now what are you going to do ?

 

Joon : Find a man that will love me , I mean it if Se7en appear before me  I won´t care anymore !

 

Goo ki : But do you know who was the guy ?

 

Joon : No I don´t know , but since Se7en didn´t appear here to be with him he must be important !

 

( Se7en was happy to see Joon getting so mad because of love , and he hugged Joon from behind Putting his head on Joon shoulders )

 

Joon : Hey Goo ki I have to go , who are you ?

 

( When he saw that it was Se7en he started to walk away )

 

Se7en : Hey Joon shi I´m sorry Hyun is late , forgive me !

 

( Joon went to Se7en and started  beating on his chest , with his cute hands , and Se7en seeing him sad , started to cry because he felt sorry towards that boy that never gave up on him .)

 

Se7en : Hey I love you ... little by little I started to love you more and more but I didn´t wanted it .

 

Joon : And you want me to believe you know when you pushed me away until now !

 

Se7en : I want to be your favorite hello and  your hardest goodbye !

 

Joon : ( When Se7en said that Joon throw him on the lake that was next to them , it was such a beautiful confession from Se7en , but Joon wanted to punish him a little , because he let Joon sad a lot of time .)

 

Se7en : ( but Se7en played along too ) I don´t know how to swim , give me a hand ...

 

( Joon of course , helped him but Se7en pushed him into the water and then Se7en did the thing Joon was waiting fro so long ) 

 

Tumblr_mifnvo6ej41qmc0hto1_500_large

 

( It was a gentle , shy kiss that Joon felt really grateful  towards that man that  gentle promised to love him ).

 

Mi ji na : Hey daddy I decide to go abroad !

 

Director : My baby don´t go please , he´ll forgive you !

 

Mi ji na : No they won´t and even if they did , I won´t forgive myself !

 

( The director knew his Daughter was right , and he went to apologize ) 

 

Minho : You have the courage to appear here sir ?

 

Director :  Minho shi you looked at me like a father , and because of my proud I hurted you so I beg for your forgiveness !

 

Minho : Even if I forgive you what would it do for me ? Lee hi ji doesn´t want to look at me , you made me shoot my reason to live ...  and you expect me to forgive you !

 

Director : ( finally cried due the guilty he was feeling he knew Minho since he was a baby , and when Minho parents asked that the director to take care of their son , he did that and Minho always felt thankful to him ) Minho I was wrong please forgive me my son ( he got on his knees )

 

Minho : Don´t call me your son ... I rather kill you sir than call you father ! 

 

( The director stayed on the floor crying while Minho shi left him there and didn´t look back ).

 

Joon : Hey Se7en shi but what will happen with Lee hi ji and Minho ?

 

Se7en : That ´s what we all want to know !