Chapter 7 ( Leaving you is the best ?)

I really care for you !

tumblr_mimv1xOtlm1r4no51o1_r1_500.giftumblr_m7064oCwLB1rnbh24o1_500.gif

 

(  Minho wasn´t able to concentrate at all without seeing Lee hi ji face even if it was one more time , he searched all over for Lee hi ji where abouts , but since he couldn´t find it he asked  the director about it ) .

 

Director : Minho shi what a surprise !

 

Minho : Sir with all the respect please tell me where ´s  Lee hi ji ? 

 

Director :  Well , I ´ll found out about it and I´ll tell you !

 

( The  Director called Mi ji na and she went really fast to her father office )

 

Mi ji na :  Daddy , what´s wrong ?

 

Director : My baby here´s our chance Minho wants to know where ´s Lee hi ji house and if we make they mv there then we could finish them there ...

 

Mi ji na : What do you mean Papa ?

 

Director :  Well in their mv they have a shoot scene if  we put a really bullet in the gun instead of a fake one when Minho shoots BANG  and we say goodbye to Lee hi ji ...  I don´t forgive anyone who hurts my baby !

 

Mi ji na : But Papa where are you going to get that poison to make Minho unable to recognize  Lee hi ji , I mean if he saw that the Guy he´ll be shooting is Lee hi ji he won´t do it , we have to say that´s a staff member !

 

( The dad and daughter had their plan already made and they were happy like that !  and Minho didn´t dreamed what they were planning , so he went to the director and he told Minho  what they were thinking ) 

 

Director : So I´ll convince Lee hi ji dad To let him enter On the mv and later on you´ll be recording together and you´ll see him sounds good to you ?

 

Minho : ( looking really happy ) Yes sir I feel really thankful to you sir !

 

 

( Meanwhile ) 

 

Goo ki : Hey Joong hi you better go see T.O.P shi he´s looking really down he doesn´t even eat anything !

 

Joong hi : I´ll go but I don´t want to see you getting very worried about him I´m a very jealous guy  my  handsome boy !

 

Joong hi : T.O.P let´s eat , please talk to me I´ll hear you , and I´ll give you my shoulder for you to cry on so talk !

 

T.O.P : Hyun I have to leave Ushiama shenki , because I love him so much you know  I don´t want to hurt him , I ´m not able to love him because I´ll end up hurting that guy !

 

Joong hi : Hey that´s love , you hurt , get hurt but you also have a lot of beautiful things like when you see his smile , his arms waiting only for your embrace , that person will be all yours but you also have to cherish , I know the thing you are most afraid is love but give it  a try , sometimes you´ll feel like regreting it but hey don´t all the things in life need a lot of effort !

 

T.O.P : Hey lend me your shoulder !

 

( T.O.P was that afraid of love  because he never really had love from his parents he was kinda of an unwanted child so he live  his life trying to not fall in love , he didn´t wanted to be left alone .)

 

( Minho was getting ready for shooting the mv and was looking for Lee hi ji  when The staff member come with the poisoned coffee of course the poor staff member didn´t knew he was just following orders ) 

 

Minho : Oh thank you , I´ll drink it well !

 

( then someone screamed that was about time to start shooting and Minho was seeing a man standing in front of him , but he couldn´t see the face really well , so when  the Director screamed  " SHOOT " he did it , and the take come out pretty well  and Minho was happy but he was also confused he couldn´t see the face of that man he only saw a shadow , his vision was blurry .)

 

Minho : But sir he isn´t moving ? who ´s the guy ?

 

Director : Oh you didn´t saw who´s he ( knowing very well he couldn´t ) he´s Lee hi ji ...

 

Minho : ( he paralized on that moment and fainted )  it´s .... n...n.n.n...n.n. ( mumbling while he was sleeping from the shock ) 

 

MI ji na : Daddy did he did it ??

 

Director : Yes my baby and Lee hi ji situation is pretty bad ! they say he´s in coma !

 

( Minho was able to hear it since those fools were talking on his room )

 

Minho : Hey why  did you had to take it on him ? it was me kill me instead !

 

Mi ji na : How could I ? I love you !

 

Minho : That ´s not Love , where ´s Lee hi ji ? Mi ji na I´m begging you please tell me 

 

Mi ji na : Look around you dear , you´re mine now you can ´t leave this house , all the guards won´t let you , they are some of my body guards !

 

Minho : Don´t you think that´s crazy ? I won´t love you even if you do this !

 

Mi ji na : But again you won´t be able to leave here too !

 

( While this was happening  everybody waited for news from Lee hi ji dad , that decided , that his son would not be in a city hospital but one in the countryside waiting for him to wake up ! )

 

Goo ki : Hey Joong hi I want to go see him ... please let´s go  ...

 

Joong hi : Hey you cute one , you won´t be able to see him ... his dad doesn´t want us there !

 

( Joong hi layed him down and he layed on his side hugging him , hearing Goo ki tears and Joong hi didn´t mind because he knew Lee hi ji was the brother Goo ki never had , but it was hurting him feeling Goo ki  crying so hard that he was trembling ! ) 

 

Minho : HEY OPEN IT UP , aish seriously won´t you open it ?

 

Guard : Sir please calm down nobody will hear you , miss said to not let you out so just stay quiet !

 

Minho : I´m hungry give me some ramen please !

 

( cloosing the door ) 

 

Guard . hey Joon come here since you´re the new guy you´ll do the stuff like give that boy ramen !

 

Joon: ( smiling ) Yes sir !

 

( Joon was a nineteen years old and a very cheerful guy , he was the type of guy that would give you a hand if you were in trouble and he didn´t knew Minho situation !)

 

Joon : Sir I´m coming in ... ( Looking at Minho face ) oh aren ´t you  from B.A.P wow I love your songs ... but why are you hiding here sir ?

 

Minho : I´m not hiding   ( whispering ) come a little closer   ( and Joon did it ) I´m be keept here  help me !

 

Joon : I can´t it ´s my first here , how can  I do it aish .... let me think ... let´s do this when they go to sleep I´ll try to get you out of here !

 

( And he kept his promise and they were able to escape from there and Minho took Joon with him , since he couldn´t come back !)

 

Goo ki : Minho  you came back where were you ?

 

Minho : That bitc... of Mi ji na loocked me with the help of  Director  and this cute boy Joon helped me so he ´ll be living with us ! 

 

Goo ki : Oh nice to meet you and thanks !

 

Joong hi : Hey there well done you´re a good person !

 

( But Joon eyes were set on Se7en , and the others were able to understand where he was looking !)

 

Joong hi : Joon it´s not worth of it , he gave up on life and everyting he just sits there waiting for ... I don´t know so just give up on it !

 

Joon : ( totally innocent ) I ´m sorry ... but he looks so sad  that I just want to hug him !

 

 

T.O.P : And me don´t you want to hug me ? who´s the new cutie ?

 

Joon : Oh nice to meet you sir I´m Joon , do you know that guy sir ?

 

T.O.P : Boy don´t fall for him , he doesn´t care for anything we tried almost everything , well you can try !

 

( Joon slowly took the kimchi he had coock for Se7en and left it beside him but he didn´t even looked at him  , Joon stayed calm , got out of the room and stayed at the window looking and he could saw Se7en smirk  , and Joon got mad )

 

Joon : Hey ahjussi if you saw me why didn´t you thanked me for the food ? ( The always calm Joon was getting mad )  okay so you won´t talk then I´ll be out with the kimchi !

 

Se7en : Hey let it be I`m Hungry  ! ( looking at him really  without any expression ) !

 

Joon : I won´t leave it if you don´t thank me for the food I made you !

 

Se7en :  THANK YOU ! now leave it !

 

( behind the door there was T.O.P and Joong hi listening to their conversation ) 

 

T.O.P :  It´s the first time in mounths that I´ve seen Se7en react wow , Joon is good I like him !

 

Joong hi : Mee too but his better to leave before they  see us here , we´ll be dead meat !

 

( Minho went to see Lee hi ji or at least try to see him , so he went to beg Lee hi ji dad ) 

 

Minho : Sir please just let me look at him  , I´ll leave once I see him please sir !

 

Dad : Hey you did that to my  son and now you want to see him , then go just follow that path straight ) 

 

( As Minho was going he was getting more nervous , Lee hi ji dad didn´t told him how he would found Lee hi ji ) 

 

tumblr_min20eoVcQ1qc7ld9o1_500.gif

 

 

( Minho was able to found him  sitting going back and forward looking always at the floor ) 

 

Minho : Lee hi ji shi it´s me Minho  talk to me please , I´m sorry so please talk to me !

 

Dad : He can´t hear anything , and it was because of when he got hit by the bullet he falled on a rock and now he can´t hear !

 

( Minho was trembling all around and with a very little steps he was getting close to Lee hi ji who didn´t moved his eyes from the floor , and even when Minho was standing on his front he didn´t looked at him ) 

 

Lee hi ji :  y....you gave me a shot ... I said stop but you did it  anyway ... hey Minho I don´t blame  you ... but it´s hard to see you !

 

( Minho that was sitting on the floor , felt on the floor and crying really hard looking at his love )

 

Lee hi ji : See I can see your tears but I can´t hear you crying , and when you smile I won´t hear you too ! just go Minho shi !

 

( Minho  left  , and he went to a coffee getting drunk trying to forget what he saw and what  Lee hi ji said to him , he was drinking too much sake that the owner called the first number he saw that was T.O.P number and T.O.P went there , when he got there Minho was with the bottle trying to drink it because he was already so drunk that he missed the spot so many times that he was already all wet .

T.O.P  took him on his back and went home with him and since his clothes were all wet he had to change his clothes , but when he was doing it the door bell rang !)

 

T.O.P : Who ´s it ? 

 

Ushiama shenki : It´s me I need to talk to you !

 

( T.O.P hurried up to open the door , forgetting the almost Minho  on the bed , happy to see Ushiama )

 

Ushiama : Wow you were fast , ( looking at Minho ) I didn´t knew you were with a person sorry I´ll come late ( and he felt his tears falling )

 

T.O.P : ( Grabbed his arm ) hey don´t go I´m not with him I´m helping him ! 

 

( Ushiama helped T.O.P out and when Minho was sleeping  they started to talk )

 

Ushiama : Hey why didn´t you appeared  ?

 

T.O.P :   Well the truth is that ... I´m afraid of hurting you , loving you is the best thing it happened to me , but I´m afraid !

 

( Ushiama seeing T.O.P honesty hugged him , and they stayed together watching a movie all night long and it felt amazing )

 

 

Tumblr_m1xyxrvhob1qdcel5o1_500_large

 

( Meanwhile  Joon was  looking at the videos in the studio of Se7en since he was out in the bathroom and he found out a video from the time Se7en and T.O.P were really close  and he was so upset tha he broke up the tape ) 

 

Se7en : Hey boy what are you doing ?  what did you do to my tape ?

 

Joon : Oh  now you talk ... so you know how to talk ... when it comes to T.O.P ahjussi you talk you hateful person !

 

Se7en : Why are you getting so angry ?

 

Joon : Hey Se7en shi you really can´t see ? maybe because I like you it´s the first time I fall for someone at first sight !

 

Se7en : I can´t deal with it and take care of the tape I won´t forgive you , you broke up  a precious memory !

 

( Joon ran to outside   mad at him , because he only talked to him to get mad at him and because of T.O.P ) 

 

T.O.P : Hey why did he ran out hey Se7en what have you done to him ? he likes you ...

 

Se7en : Let him be he´ll be fine sooner or later , so don´t worry !