Chapter 4 ( the doctor and the singer )

I really care for you !

tumblr_m6ga45gnF01rxghndo1_500.jpg

 

 

 

 Chapter 4 (The doctor and the singer)

 

T.o.p : Lee hi ji my cute boy , hey I heard that you gave up on Minho , is that truth ?

 

Lee hi ji : yes it is …

 

T.o.p : You are really going to give up ? (Looking like a child)

 

Lee hi ji : Yes I will

 

( Mi ji na get in the dancing room )

 

Mi ji na : LEE HI JI WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ??

 

T.o.p : Don´t talk to him like that !

 

Mi ji na : Stay out of it !

 

Lee hi ji : What do you want Mi  Ji na I already gave up don´t I ?

 

Mi Ji  na : If that´s the case I´ll believe you don´t get close to him again !

 

T.o.p : You said what you need now get lost ! Mi ji na you don´t need to be like that to him!

 

Se7en: Sorry to interrupt you but Lee hi ji shi you forgot your book in my place …

 

Lee hi ji : Oh thanks so much doctor … well I better go on , talk with T.o.p shi  he´s very nice .

 

 

T.o.p: y doctor you´re here again well let´s go drink a coffee?

 

Se7en:  Sure sir let´s go …

 

(They went to a coffee and stayed there talking and found out they had more in common than they thought, they loved to know each other more and more.)

 

T.o.p : Se7en shi  you´re really nice want to be friends with me ?

 

Se7en: What do you mean?

 

T.o.p : Well we can have fun together and if we start to feel something for each other we just stop there !

 

Se7en: Why is that? You can´t be with me  after we fall in love?

 

T.o.p : Because the two times I fell for someone  they would left me when I was all over them !

 

Se7en: That doesn´t mean I´ll do that, think about it because I might fall for you you´re just my type…

 

T.o.p : You´re danger … but I might burn myself in you for a while …

 

( T.o.p  Knocking at studio recording )

 

Ushiama shenki : Hey hyung are you doing well ? (Really cute and sweet)

 

( But T.o.p never liked him he was the type of person T.o.p didn´t want very close he could see  Ushiama shenki love for him in his eyes and he didn´t liked it )

 

T.o.p : Oh … yes everything is fine !

 

Ushiama shenki : Well I´ve heard that you have a new boyfriend who´s he ? Maybe our director wants to know who  you´re dating since he warned you last time?

 

T.o.p : Don´t you dare !

 

Ushiama shenki : Why not ? Your comeback will be next week but my debut will be on this, so if I tell him you won´t be able to go on the stage like you always do!

 

( T.o.p grabbed his shirt with such an angry face  )

 

T.o.p : HEY  Ushiama shenki even if you do that I won´t like you , believe me , there´s no way , give up !

 

( Ushiama shenki was not the type of guy to give up so easily and since the one he wanted was T.o.p  well he wouldn´t stop there !)

 

Ushiama shenki : Hey let go this are brand new clothes !

 

Ushiama shenki : Director ( making a y face and cute ) wait for me !

 

Director: What do you need? My new star

 

Ushiama shenki :  hey sir I heard that T.o.p shi is dating now !

 

Director: What … with you?  I ´m going to have to give him a warning!

 

( T.o.p shi was called to the director office )

 

T.o.p : Yes sir ?

 

Director : You can´t date no matter what break up and come back tomorrow , hurry up before I get mad !

 

T.o.p : Then Sir with all the respect you can get mad I won´t break up with him !

 

Ushiama shenki: (whispering on director ears) this won´t do sir we have to talk with the boyfriend).

 

Director: T.o.p shi leave for now we talk later!

 

(The director was able to find out Se7en and called him)

 

Se7en: Nice to meet you Sir, but who are you? And what do you want from me?

 

Ushiama shenki : YAH you should show more respect this is your lover director !

 

Se7en: And you?

 

Ushiama shenki : Just a friend , director go on talk to him !

 

 

 

Director : ( Trying hard to be nice ) well you now T.o.p shi is a very gifted singer and his comeback is next week , but if he keeps dating you he won´t be able to perform that well …

 

 

Ushiama shenki : You know I´m a singer too and I understand what director is saying , so please if you really like him let him go

 

(Se7en got shocked by those words, because he knew how T.o.p felt about singing and he did what he thought T.o.p wanted)

 

Se7en: T.o.p shi let´s not see each other for a while okay?

 

T.o.p : Why now ? We are supposed to have a dinner later!

 

Se7en : Hey you bad guy now you feel like that but one day you´ll regret it , forget me hum… I would like you to do that!

 

( Ushiama shenki  was happy with his actions if T.o.p  wasn´t his than he wouldn’t date anyone else )

 

Goo ki : Minho shi I heard T.o.p is feeling down these days !

 

Minho: He´s not the only one …

 

Goo ki : Why who else feels bad ?

 

Minho: Me because I thought Lee hi ji was kidding but he doesn´t even look at me!

 

Goo ki : You´re a fool letting that handsome guy fly away !

 

Lee hi ji : Well I better go I have to catch the bus today

 

Minho: I´ll take you …

 

Lee hi ji : There´s no need hyung!

 

Minho: (with puppy eyes) please …

 

(Lee hi ji went with him but he couldn´t raise his eyes)

 

Minho: Oh Lee hi ji you have something on your face!

 

Lee hi ji : Where ( looking troubled ) where tell me hyung !

 

(And Minho totally in love with him)

 

Minho: Come here I´ll  clean it for you (Minho the rice on Lee hi ji lips) there it´s clean

 

Lee hi ji : hey Minho I told you that we won´t do this anymore !

 

Minho: I… Love you! I really do

 

(Minho took Lee hi ji home and they stayed together making love all night)

 

Minho: Let´s scape together?

 

Lee hi ji : To where ? And when!

 

Minho: Today, but I have to call of the wedding and apologize

 

Lee hi ji : I´ll go with you !

 

Minho: I `ll protect you!

 

(So they went to call of the wedding)

 

Mi ji na : Hobbul you are here welcome !

 

Minho: Mi ji na let´s stop this

 

Mi ji na : What ? What´s wrong?

 

Minho: I fell for Lee hi ji really hard!

 

( Mi ji na saw Lee hi ji and slapped him )

 

Mi ji na : Hey didn´t you promised me ?

 

Lee hi ji : Sorry but I love him really hard !

 

( Mi ji na was able to take it but wasn´t happy at all)

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mij3a8joag1rnkj5ho1_500.jpg

 

 

 

 

Minho shi was able to say his feelings so does that mean that everything will go well now ??

 

 

 

tumblr_mij5kcIPbU1qbgpp5o1_500.gif

 

 

well stay tuned  Minho shi wishes that you keep reading and liking my storys thanks :)