Chapter 5 ( the angry bride )LMi

I really care for you !

tumblr_mikzb5XQPV1rpgxofo1_500.giftumblr_mikt9atjoa1qekb8ro1_r1_250.gif

 ( Mi ji na was able to endure it while Lee hi jin and Minho were there , but then it hit her , well the truth is that they were childhood lovers and best friends , so she couldn´t let it go like that ) 

 

Director : Oh Mi ji na you´re here , welcome my daughter !

 

Mi ji na : Oh Papa , I have something to tell you ... Minho left me ( and starts crying true tears ) .

 

Director : That silly boy , how could he ... Is he crazy ? 

 

Mi ji na : Yes Papa , it seems he´s in love with Lee hi ji

 

( Goo ki was able to listen their conversation , because he forgot his bottle of water .)

 

Director : Call Lee hi ji here ... I´ll burn him alive !

 

Lee hi ji : Sorry to interrump  , you called me sir !

 

Director : Well i heard my baby lost his love because of you !

 

Lee hi ji : Sorry sir but  my personal life doesn´t concern you ...

 

( Goo ki went to call Minho ) 

 

Minho : Ahjussi are you crazy ? if you want to blame someone it´s me, Lee hi ji get out !

 

( But Lee hi ji  grabbed Minho sleeves because he didn´t wanted to leave no matter what and Minho could feel his little hands  grabbing so tight ).

 

Director : you dare to go against me ? ok then you can leave  , not for today but for always .

 

( Minho felt his tears falling on Lee hi ji little hands and his heart was not at easy , his dream was over  he still had his love, but the thing he fought  so much for  was over ) .

 

Goo ki : Minho why are you crying ? ( watching him leave ).

 

Minho : Goo ki shi it´s over , sorry hyung was bad to you !

 

Lee hi ji : It´s all my fault I have to take a walk !

 

( but Minho hugged him from behind and Lee hi ji felt his heartbeat that was really fast and also so warm ).

 

Minho : I still have you ... so it´s not that bad !

 

T.O.P :  hey you two get a room ! ( looking angry )

 

Goo ki : Why are you so angry ?

 

T.O.P :  because I have to make a very important  decision ...

 

Ushiama shenki : Oh you already decided ?  since you ´re I thought ...

 

Goo ki : Who´s the new guy ?

 

T.O.P  : My worst  nightmare , is who this guy means to me !

 

Goo ki :  but what´s your decision you made me curious !

 

Ushiama shenki : I would like to hear it too !

 

( T.O.P  was looking at Ushiama shenki that had his shirt a little up so T.O.P could saw his abs and the truth is that Ushiama shenki had one of the best Korea guys body and T.O.P was kinda of a playboy ).

 

T.O.P : I... ( Looking at the abs ) I mean ... this is 

 

Goo ki : AISH talk already ( getting really angry ) since you aren´t talking I´m leaving .

 

( Ushiama shenki took that chance to grab a hold on T.O.P ! so he get really close to him and started touching T.O.P  face  and putting  T.O.P hand on his abs and their breathing was really hot and fast ) .

 

Se7en : So this is it ... good for you I thought you were thinking about what I told you ...( With a disappointed face ) but gosh you were fast !

 

Director : Oh T.O.P you are here ? so you decided ...

 

T.O.P : Yes sir  I want to continue to be a singer !

 

( Well the truth is that T.O.P liked singing more than any guy but he will found out that it wasn´t like that ! )

 

 

Ushiama shenki : My ,

my T.O.P shi I´m proud of you , goodbye !

 

T.O.P : What ? Goodbye that´s it ...

 

( Meanwhile ) .

 

Minho : Lee hi ji  I´ll call you bunny paws !

 

Lee hi ji : What´s wrong with you ?

 

Minho : Since you´ll start to live with me I have to give you a nickname .

 

( They kissed each other hapilly , but Lee hi ji was always feeling uneasy , because Minho lost his dreaming career because of their love , so the guilty wouldn´t  leave him . )

 

Goo ki :  Lee hi ji my lovely friend what are you doing here ?

 

Lee hi ji : I have to go on a vacation can you get Minho back to the band ?

 

Goo ki : What are you doing ? don´t think of going away !

 

Lee hi ji :  Goo ki  please help me I´ll be thankfull to you all my life !

 

( Goo ki decided to help him because he saw and understood how Lee hi ji  felt ) . 

 

Goo ki : Minho it´s time for you to wake up ( Goo ki openned the windows and closing the wc   door that Minho always left open .)

 

Minho : ( sleepy )  okay understood but where are we going ?

 

Goo ki : to apologize ... it was Lee hi ji decision , let´s go the director  !

 

Minho : Lee hi ji ... where´s he ?

 

Goo ki : I don´t know too , it´s true i´m not lying .

 

( Minho was going crazy , how could  Lee hi ji thought of left him , those thoughts were in Minho head and he was going crazy thinking about that .) 

 

Goo ki : Minho shi let´s go mmm ( doing aeygoo ) 

 

Minho : ( like a child )  I´m not going ! so leave ... 

 

Goo ki : So stay here but don´t regret it later on !

 

Minho :  Tell Lee hi ji to come back please 

 

Goo ki : I really don´t know where he´s .

 

T.O.P : Hey chingu  have you seen Ushiama shenki ?

 

Guy :  Well  I saw him he was dancing in room 4 .

 

( T.O.P went there and when he went  in Ushiama shenki   was only with his jeans , sweating  all over and laying  down with his eyes close trying to catch  his breath ).

 

( but Ushiama shenki  didn´t  move even when the guy from his desires called him , so T.O.P was getting  worried and closer to him .

And when he got realy close  Ushiama  got up and took T.O.P down sitting on T.O.P body with his on T.O.P tights ).

 

T.O.P : Hey you good for nothing guy , move away from there ! I´m warning  you move away !

 

Ushiama shenki : Why should I ? somene is getting happy down  here !

 

( T.O.P was able to push Ushiama shenki away , and was really upset with him .)

 

T.O.P : hey I won´t worry for you anymore so just don´t try it again !

 

Ushiama shenki  : Well I didn´t asked you to worry about me I´m used that you hate me so go on !

 

Joong hi : Hey T.O.P did you saw Goo ki , what´s wrong  ( he saw Ushiama shenki ) did you  stripped him already ? you shouldn´t  be doing it here !

 

Ushiama shenki : ( playing the innocent ) you know how your friend is ...

 

T.O.P : I give up I´m going back and Joong hi Goo ki  is in room 7 !

 

( Joong hi went to see Goo ki ) 

 

Goo ki : What do you want Joong hi ?

 

Joong hi : Why are you so cold today ? 

 

Goo ki : Because in this  four years ... you never said it ( looking at him with puppy´s eyes )

 

 Joong hi : ( understanding what  he wanted )   well you never said it too !

 

( Goo ki turned his back at him , he started to think " well it´s always been like this why would it change now , I´m tired of loving you " but then this thought were broke down by Joong hi next words )

 

Joong hi : I LOVE YOU , i loved you all along  even when you used to stay outside my door hearing me singing but you wouldn ´t come in because you don´t even knew how to talk to me , and you always sleep there and i always found you there putting my coat on your cold body , so how can I not love you , you´ve been always there for me and I try to be there for you , so don´t turn your back on me !

 

( Listening to Joong hi words Goo ki turned around and run to hug him , hugging so tigh that Joong hi couldn´t even move his arms )

 

Goo ki : Me too ,  I really love you too so much , but why did we took so long to say it...

 

Goo ki : because we ´re too stubborn 

 

Joong hi : because we´re too stubborn 

 

( Those two  thought to each other " we are really meant for each other " )

 

Director : Minho I accepted you back because you hav the talent but please return to the side of my baby , she´s so sad without  you so go on !

 

( Minho took a deep breath )

 

Minho : Sir with all the respect I have for you and your family  I can´t do that  the one I  waited for so long I tought it was Mi ji na and I love her like a sister , but that bad boy is the only one who can make my heart race Sir , and the fact that he ran to make me follow my dream is killing me ( his tears started to come out ) because I don´t even know if he´s eating well , being alone or with his friends and that kills me !

 

Director :  Wow Minho i never saw you like that please , sit down I understand it so just keep calm , but by the way Goo ki is already training so you can go too!

 

( The faithful dad of Mi ji na called her right away )

 

Director : Oh Mi ji na Lee hi ji went abroad to let Minho follow his dream !

 

Mi ji na : Thank you my father , love you .

 

( Well Mi ji na already prepared a plan of revenge she would publish pics of her with Minho making it look recent with the effects her staff made to her pics , so it wouldn´t be too difficult  , so she posted it everyday in hope that Lee hi ji saw it and delay even more his returning to Minho side )

 

Se7en :  Good morning I´m here to see T.O.P shi !

 

Goo ki : Oh yes I ´ll take you to him follow me please !

 

T.O.P : Oh Se7en shi come in it´s lunch time so come here 

 

( they started eating together not talking about what happened just eating and smiling , while Ushiama shenki was bitting his lips of jealous over those two , and T.O.P was too happy to see him there , and Se7en was too happy to even bother with people around him.)
 

T.O.P : But why did you come here ?  I feel happy but you sure have something to tell me !

 

Se7en : I wish to apologize to you because I can´t seem to get over you , so simple saying I´m going to win your heart over !

 

( T.O.P was feeling too amused about the doctor proposal and Ushiama shenki was getting to jealous so he just ran out of there , but while running he forgot about his weak knee and end up twisting it .)

 

Ushiama : SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE ?

 

Se7en : Oh somebody is screaming !

 

( but even before Se7en finished his sentence T.O.P ran outside , because he could recognize that voice)

 

T.O.P : Hey get on my shoulders please !

 

( Ushiama did it and he could felt  the nervous T.O.P  trying to go fast as he could  and Ushiama felt the urge to laugh , because the object of his affections  was there worring for him )

 

( moments later ) 

 

Ushiama shenki : It´s alright you can go Hyung  he said it will be fine after four mounths so you can go !

 

( T.O.P kissed his forehead and stayed like that for a little bit )

 

Ushiama shenki : Hey you playboy don´t do those kind of stuff to me I´m not that easy ( and he slapped him )

 

Se7en : Are you okay I ran here but the car was with some problem 

 

Ushiama shenki : It´s fine thanks Se7en shi  I´ll go now !

 

( Ushiama shenki left )

 

T.O.P : ( Grabbing his red cheek ) Hey Se7en shi I think I fall for that bad jerk !

 

Se7en : Well it can´t be helped I´m going ...

 

T.O.P : Where are you going ?  you have to help me ...

 

Se7en : Me ? to do what ? 

 

T.O.P : Well to not love that jerk !

 

Se7en : It can´t be helped I fall for you didn´t I ?

 

 

( Meanwhile ) 

 

Mi ji na : Hey Minho did you have news from your love ?

 

Minho : No why Mi ji na , do you know something ? ( with hope in his eyes )

 

Mi ji na : No I don´t I was just curious because I always see you so sad !

 

Minho : Mi ji na what did you do , I know you !

 

Mi ji na : Aish I didn´t do a thing I´m saying the truth !

 

Minho : Please Mi ji na where´s he ? tell me please ! you know  I ´m waiting for him even my singing isn´t the same !

 

Mi ji na : It´s your fault to make me like this now you have to pay a little Minho , so please don´t ask me about him he will come back I think :) you thought i was okay with your attitude ? leaving me who loved you for so long and I never thought of leaving you .

 

Minho : I know I´m bad but I really need him !

 

Mi ji na : WHAT you dare to say that on my face ? ( and leaves )

 

Goo ki : Hey Minho you better see this !

 

( Minho saw the blog Mi ji na was creating with her pics with Minho with heart sentences and he broke up the i pad that Goo ki recently brought , but  Goo ki didn´t dare to say a word he saw how angry his hyung was ).

 

Minho : Now what do I do ? LEE HI JI COME BACK !

 

Goo ki : Hey calm down if you keep screaming like that you´ll faint !

 

Joong hi : I heard screams , what ´s wrong with him ?

 

Goo ki : ( whispering at Joong hi )  it´s because he found out the pics and he ´s so mad that even I can´ t  take a grip on him !

 

 

tumblr_mehf6ekybn1r8ysxso1_500.gif

 

( Then Joong hi the tv and the drama that was Lee hi ji loved was airing and Minho stayed looking with such a attention 

and there was a sentence that grabbed Minho  eyes " No matter how hard I try , nothing changes "  Lee hi ji used to say that a lot when they used to dance or sing , he used to say that with such a happy face and Minho finally understood  why , now he could feel like that sentence and that was hurting him even more .) 

 

Minho : OH I finally get it I´m going home thanks guys !

 

 

( Minho recorded a message  on Lee hi ji phone In the hope that he heard it )

 

Minho : ( on the phone ) Hey you rascal what are you doing not moving your here ? ( and the tears started to fall really hard )  don´t you know that the ramen is already cold , are you sleeping well ? don´t you miss me you bad guy that stealed my heart so easily , so if you don+t come back to take care of my scars just give my heart back to me !)

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mil9c2grhy1rgen96o1_500.jpg

 

( And later on  Minho went to see his email and he saw a pic where he can see written " follow your dreams " and hands but what he wanted to see was the face , he wanted to see Lee hi ji eyes , lips , everything one more time  so he kept looking even if the pic wasn´t moving he couldn´t move his eyes , it was a hopeless  situation ).

 

Goo ki : Hey Minho shi did you slept at all ?

 

Minho : Anyah chingu miahne !

 

 

Ushiama shenki : uau what the heck is wrong with him ?

 

T.O.P : Hey Ushiama come here !

 

 

( and Ushiama went )

 

T.O.P :  They say we have to take pics for a calendar so let´s go !

 

 

( they started to take the pics and they had a lot of skinship and touch but they didn´t seem to be bothered about that , until the male staff that liked Ushiama started to touch him and giggle )

 

T.O.P : Hey boy go away he´s already  finished so just go find another boy for you !

 

 

Ushiama : Wow T.O.P are you Jealous ?

 

T.O.P : and what ? and if I really am what will you do ?