Chapter 3 ( is it wrong to love him ?)

I really care for you !

tumblr_mi4gti0NVV1rxdmg4o1_500.giftumblr_mi4fvlvBRH1s0veq9o1_500.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3 (Is it wrong to love him?)

 

Mi ji na : Hey kiddos I´m back are you all happy ?

 

Goo ki :  Welcome back , Minho isn´t here  yet ! (Feeling really unhappy about her comeback)

 

Mi ji na : Hey Goo ki shi you´re going to see  my new work ?

 

 

Goo ki : Don´t be clingy to me I don´t  like it , and ask Minho too see it !

 

Mi ji na : And you Lee hi ji are you going to watch it ?

 

Lee hi ji : I don´t like your type of music sorry ! (Looking really cool and cold)

 

Minho: Are you already fighting with Mi ji na ? Oh it´s right Goo ki,  Joong hi called you!

 

(Lee hi ji wasn´t feeling happy at all being with just the two of them)

 

T.o.p : Hey Lee hi ji I brought you breakfast let´s eat !

 

(Lee hi ji was relieved)

 

Mi ji na : What´s with them dear ? Hey Minho why do you look upset?

 

Minho: I´m going to the bathroom stay here dear!

 

(In the bathroom)

 

Minho: What´s this? My heart is racing and my eyes were looking at Lee hi ji … it can´t be let´s forget this!

 

(Coming back to the room)

 

Minho: Where´s Lee hi ji ? What happened?

 

T.o.p : Your girlfriend started attacking him because he doesn´t like her music and she called him  “ good for nothing person” and it was what his mother called him before   beating him up so he got a lot of emotional and got out !

 

Minho: Mi ji na why did you had to do that?  I´m going too!

 

(Minho was able to find him crying on a bench and with teary eyes looking at Minho)

 

Minho: Hey don´t cry she was wrong she gets it, so don´t cry!

 

Lee hi ji : But I can´t seem to stop !

 

(Minho couldn´t stand seeing him crying and without noticing it he kissed Lee hi ji lips and grabbed his hand)

 

Lee hi ji : What are you doing ( he didn´t wanted  Minho to stop but if someone saw them they wouldn´t hesitate to tell Mi ji na and then Minho would lose her  )

 

Minho: Oh sorry, i´ll be going, come back soon!

 

(Well meanwhile)

 

Goo ki : Joong hi you called me ? Where are you?

 

Joong hi : I´m right here dear !

 

(Goo ki was able to find him on the bed and he was already feeling hot just by looking at Joong hi shirtless)

 

Goo ki : Hey get dress and talk !

 

Joong hi: But I do want to play with you! Come here Goo ki

 

(And Goo ki wasn´t able to resist Joong hi)

 

Minho: Mi ji na let´s go home! And T.o.p, Lee hi ji is outside sitting on the bench!

 

T.o.p : Hey you fool boy what are you doing here and with such a teary face ?

 

Lee hi ji : How did you found me ?

 

T.o.p : Well the truth is that Minho told me and before he left  he whispered at me “ Don´t let him cry alone for too long , it hurts “.

 

Lee hi ji : T.o.p shi  you know the truth is that  he kissed me but he didn´t told me why !

 

T.o.p : ( to himself ) so actually was like that ! Well don´t worry about it …

 

(A few moments later)

 

Minho: Oh T.o.p why are you here, I was going home I finished the practice!

 

T.o.p : What´s your problem ?

 

Minho: What do you mean why do you look so serious?

 

T.o.p : You kissed Lee hi ji … Why ? Tell me Minho!

 

( T.o.p was trying to help by making Minho realizing his feelings  for Lee hi ji , it was his plan to make those two be happy like two cute birds )

 

T.o.p : And why did you kissed him ?

 

Minho: The truth is that I couldn´t stand seeing him like that and crying without stop … since he´s my friend!

 

T.o.p: Are you sure that´s all?

 

(Minho turned his back at T.o.p )

 

Minho: Of course that´s all!

 

( T.o.p felt his hesitation )

 

 

Goo ki : Oh hi Lee hi ji why are you here ?

 

Joong hi : Well I´m going to the shower , for you two to talk !

 

Lee hi ji : Hey Goo ki is it wrong to be fallen deeper for Minho ?

 

Goo ki : Boy you´re helpless  , I wanted to tell you it´s right , but even if it´s not wrong it´s hopeless !

 

Joong hi: Chingu don´t be like that this Goo ki is a little bit of mean, just keep hoping!

 

Lee hi ji : Well I better go .

 

Goo ki : Hey Joong hi don´t you have something to tell me ?

 

Joong hi: That the cake you made was very tasty!

 

(They were so in love with each other but keeping wanting that the other tells what the other wants to hear, they were so proud wanting for the other to express their feelings).

 

 Goo ki : The next time I´ll make you one with strawberry´s !

 

(In the studio)

 

T.o.p : Hey Lee hi ji  aren´t you tired  keeping spinning like that ?

 

Lee hi ji : ( Looking tired but also handsome) , yes my heart is tired …

 

T.o.p : Oh really where it hurts ? I’m going to call a doctor!

 

Lee hi ji : It hurts because of love , so much that even like this I still think about it !

 

T.o.p : Get up you fool doing this to yourself … see your hand is already hurt !

 

( T.o.p was trying to help him but he was really mad , so he avoided T.o.p help , and Minho appears )

 

Lee hi ji : Don´t touch me !

 

T.o.p : Are you crazy I´m trying to help

 

Minho: Hey he said he doesn´t want it!

 

Lee hi ji : This is all your fault !

 

Minho: Why it´s my fault?

 

(Lee hi ji tried to run but Minho grabbed him, Minho fallen in a chair so he end up on top of Lee hi ji and kissing him)

 

T.o.p : ( He saw Mi ji na ) HI there  , you´re Minho girlfriend aren´t you ? Come with me please! His not here yet!

 

(Lee hi ji pushed him away)

 

Lee hi ji : Stop doing  that …

 

Minho: What ? I fallen, it wasn´t on purpose! Why are you so mad?

 

Lee hi ji : Because my heart can´t stay calm when you stay that close !

 

Minho: Don´t say weird stuff!

 

Lee hi ji : it´s not weird I felt your heartbeat , it was really fast … didn´t you felt it too ?

 

Minho: Lee hi ji stop it get lost! I already told you don´t say weird stuff!

 

(While saying this Minho left not looking at Lee hi ji ).

 

Lee hi ji : Maybe that´s really wrong  , stupid heart , it´s wrong to love him , give up already

 

(And Lee hi ji fainted because he was really exhausted)

 

Goo ki : Lee hi ji wake up , hey bro come back to your senses already  !

 

T.o.p : Don´t shake him like that Goo ki ( he gentle took Lee hi ji  in his arms and  sent him to a friend´s doctor ) !

 

T.o.p : Hey  chingu what´s his problem ?

 

Doctor: Well it seems he can´t take too much stress, when he becomes stressed he will pass out you know, he suffers from nervous anxiety!

 

T.o.p : Hey I know it´s not the time but what´s your name ?

 

Doctor: Well my name is Se7en shi (smiling at T.o.p) but why do you want to know?

 

T.o.p : Well it´s because you´re very nice , cute and y !

 

Lee hi ji : Don´t hit on him hyun  … You are making him uneasy

 

Se7en: Not really here it´s my number, call me later!

 

 

Minho: Goo ki why are you so sad? And at this hour, so early in the morning?

 

Goo KI: I´m waiting for Lee hi ji , he passed out yesterday , so i´m waiting for him !

 

Minho: He what (with a really worried face) where´s he???

 

Goo ki : Minho shi that´s why I´m waiting here because I don´t know !

 

(Lee hi ji went in and the two of them were looking at him)

 

Lee hi ji : What´s wrong ? Why are you looking at me like that?

 

(Goo ki and Minho didn´t hesitated and hugged him)

 

Lee hi ji : Hey what´s wrong , why are you so emotional ?

 

Goo ki : We heard you passed out , are you okay now ?

 

Lee hi ji : Yes I´m chingu , and Minho shi  forget it it´s okay now … I forgot what happened so just forget me , think of me as a member of our team nothing more nothing less !

 

Minho: (Admired) okay I guess that´s alright, my wedding is very soon so I guess it´s really okay!

 

Goo ki : You two stop it , get it already , Minho you love him it is so wrong to admit it ? tell me ?

 

(But Mi ji na heard everything)

 

Mi ji na : Is that truth ?  You fell for him? (And starts crying)

 

Minho: Of course not (feeling his voice trembling) come here Mi Ji na don´t believe him, Goo ki is playing around!

 

(And he left with Mi ji na )

 

Lee hi ji : Goo ki I give up on him … but thanks chingu !

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mgpniaycQb1s2sv6no1_500.png