Chapter 1 ( The new member )

I really care for you !

 

tumblr_mhx4e5h4ms1qbgpp5o6_r1_250.giftumblr_mhxewtvHBC1rt7lomo1_500.gif

 

 

Chapter 1 (the new member)

 

 

(The boys were taking a break from their dance practice)

 

Minho : Hey boys I heard there´s a new member coming today ! Aish why the hell does  it have to be more one we are enough !

 

 

Goo ki : well I think it will be more fun ( with a aeygoo face )

 

(They were eating when the new boy comes in)

 

Lee hi Ji:  Hello everyone I´m the new member I hope you will take care of me please! (Being shy).

 

Goo ki : Hi there I´m Goo ki and this here is Minho , is a little bit of a not social guy …

 

Minho: Hey I´m social, why did you said it?

 

Goo ki : ( Looking at him with a cute but sad face ) Because you aren´t welcoming him !

 

Minho: (he couldn´t resist Goo ki cute or sad face) I guess you´re right!

 

(Minho gives a handshake to Lee hi ji  that being  nice but hesitating took it)

 

(They started dancing together to see their fails and how they were going to work like a team)

 

Minho: (tired and angry) Hey Lee hi ji I told you to move the RIGHT FOOT not the left one!

 

Lee hi ji : ( with a troubled face ) Sorry hyun , really sorry I´m getting used to it !

 

Goo ki : Hey you´re being too much Minho , he´s starting !

 

(Sudden they heard someone knocking at the door and Minho opened it)

 

Goo ki : Oh it´s Mi ji na !

 

(Minho and she were kissing happily)

 

Goo ki : Hey Lee hi ji you better come with me , when they are like that you can forget the dance .)

 

Lee hi ji : Oh yes Goo ki shi let´s go !

 

(The two went to a coffee and started talking and they get along really well)

 

Goo ki : So Lee hi ji you say you´re from Japan wow kyah one day I´ll go with you !

 

(Suddenly Joong hi  appears with T.o.p and Goo ki face wasn´t happy at all)

 

Lee hi ji: Hey are you okay? (Touching his face) You´re cold what ´s wrong?

 

Goo ki : Don´t touch me he´ll see us !

 

Lee hi ji : Who will see us ?

 

Goo ki : It doesn´t matter since he isn´t looking at us it means he doesn´t care for me , ( Looking at Joong hi ) see he´s already smiling with that T.o.p !

 

Lee hi ji: You´re so cute, being jealous, go there talk to him!

 

(Goo ki didn´t move but Joong hi did it)

 

 

Joong hi: So who´s your new friend?

 

Lee hi ji : Oh sorry I´m Lee hi ji the new member of b.a.p !

 

T.o.p : He´s cute , really cute !

 

Goo ki : Hey Joon hi what are you doing with him here ?

 

Joong hi: Are you jealous? (Waiting for him to say yes)           

 

Goo ki : Nope I´m not , let´s go Lee hi jin !

 

 

(The truth is that Goo ki and Joon hi were always testing each other, loving each other so much but never saying it out loud)

 

Mi ji na : Goo ki  my cute brother you ´re here  , and who´s the new guy ? (Looking at Lee hi ji )

 

Minho: He´s the new member of b.a.p !

 

Lee hi ji : Nice to meet you !

 

Mi ji na : He´s cute , well I better go Minho shi , if not you won´t be able to work !

 

Minho: (being cute) Don´t go stay and watch, please my princess.

 

(It was there that Lee hi ji started to watch the cute side of Minho)

 

Goo ki : I don´t want to work right now!

 

Minho: What happened my baby? (Being totally cute)

 

Goo ki : I saw Joong hi with T.o.p !

 

Minho: That again, you fool tell him already you two keep doing that push and pull game!

 

 Mi ji na : Dear you telling him first  doesn´t mean you´ll lose  , maybe it´s time for one of you to say “ I love you “.

 

Goo ki : Hey Mi ji na don´t  talk about my business ( Goo ki was like that only with Mi Ji na) !

 

Lee hi ji : Sorry but I have to go !

 

Minho: No one cares!

 

(Lee hi ji left but Goo ki didn´t like his hyun behavior so he followed Lee hi ji to apologize)

 

Goo ki : Hey Lee hi ji sorry for Minho he´s like that to almost everyone ! (Looking at Lee hi ji face) Oh You´re crying?

 

Lee hi ji: Oh I am? I didn´t noticed it!

 

Goo ki :  It was because of Minho ?

 

Lee hi ji : I don´t know but when he talked with me like that it hurted  me  , well I have to go see you tomorrow Goo ki !

 

(The next day Lee hi ji was going to the dance room and he got in without looking, so he caught Minho and Mi ji na making out, she was only with her bra and Minho without his shirt so Lee hi ji could saw his abs )

 

Mi ji na : Oh sorry it´s already time to start , hey Minho stop it Lee hi ji is already here !

 

(Lee hi ji couldn´t take it and he got out)

 

Minho: Oh what´s with him?

 

Goo ki : ( Getting in ) Hey I come at  this early in the morning and you already made Lee hi ji sad !

 

(Lee hi ji was getting so sad that he was about to burst in tears)

 

Joong hi:  Oh is Lee hi jin hey are you okay you look pale!

 

(And he fainted on Joong hi arms)

 

Minho:  Lee hi ji where are you? (He saw Joong hi with him and he tought they were hugging so he called Goo ki )

 

Goo ki : So that´s it ? (He got really mad) Hey JOONG HI what are you doing?

 

Joong hi : He fainted , help me !

 

(They waited for Lee hi ji to wake up and Minho touched his face to feel if it were hot, but when Lee hi ji saw it was him he shove Minho hand)

 

Minho: (feeling sorry) … Sorry … I mean I was rude to you!

 

Joong hi:  I´m happy that you feel better I have to go !

 

(Goo ki grabbed his jacket)

 

Joong hi : Do you have something to say ?

 

Goo ki : Sorry for yelling at you…

 

Joong hi: And … (waiting for the sweet words “I love you “ )

 

Goo ki : ( but Goo ki had his proud too ) and don´t forget to close the door !

 

Mi ji na: Hey I have great news I´m recording an album with you!

 

 

Minho: My love, yes I want it!

 

Goo ki : Then it will be only you , ain´t I right Lee hi ji ?

 

Lee hi ji : ( without hesitating ) Yes Goo ki you´re ( Then realizing it )

 

Minho: what you´re new here and you already hate and love people here that you don´t even know!

 

Mi ji na : Minho shi  ( being cute and y ) don´t  be like that he has his rights if he doesn´t like me what can we do ?

 

Minho : Send him away !

 

 

 

 

 

image