Chapter 10 ( the final goodbye )

I really care for you !

tumblr_mioqejrfCI1rg3p2so1_500.giftumblr_mio87u3B6Q1s19ng3o1_500.jpg

( Well it was the time for Minho and Lee hi ji finally  decide what the heck  could they do for each other )

 

Minho : Lee hi ji let´s stop this madness come back with me I love you more than anyone in this world !

 

Lee hi ji :  I don´t blame you anymore but seeing you hurts me ! give up already 

 

Minho : What can I do with you ? when you´re being like this ...

 

Lee hi ji : Go home please .

 

( Minho went but he didn´t gave up . But Lee hi ji was decided to not come bacl to him because he didn´t wanted to be a burden to Minho but how could he explain it to Minho , Lee wasn´t the same man , wherever he went he always had to write down everything , and he wouldn´t be able to hear Minho shi saying " I love you bunny paws " , so how could he went to Minho like that , he could ruin his love life )

 

Dad : Hey Lee go to him already , I hear you cry at night so please my baby go !

 

Lee hi ji : I can´t my dear father , I want to learn the things you do and let Minho follow his dream ... I mean if I say to him " hey stay with me " he won´t think twice and he won´t be able to folow ecerything he wants !

 

Dad : But you know you aren´t being fair you´re deciding for him ... And if he wants to stay with you instead of travelling or singing !

 

( Se7en sent a invitation to Lee hi ji for his and Joon wedding that was a thing just for friends . Joon was getting ready and Se7en too for the next day when they would be married )

 

( Next day ) 

 

Goo ki : Hey Joong hi I heard they invited Lee hi ji , I want him to come !

 

Joong hi : come here !

 

( and Joong hi gave him a hot kiss )

 

Goo ki : What was that for ?

 

Joong hi : I was getting jealous you weren´t looking at me !

 

Minho : Oh you two are already here let´s sit the wedding is starting !

 

( Lee hi ji sat on the last chair with his father and Minho was looking at him but Lee hi ji didn´t look at him and that was hurting Minho )

 

Joon : Yes I´ll love him always and after that ...

 

Se7en : Me too even when you become ugly and old , if that´s possible !

 

( they kissed each other with no intention of stop , and T.O.P was the one who was getting them married )

 

T.O.P : Hey we can go to the eating zone ... you two already are at it ... but let´s eat food hey are you listening ?

 

Ushiama :( he helped T.O.P ) Hey you two stop kissing already and come here , you are kissing it will make 5 minutes now !

 

Lee hi ji : Dad let´s go ... ( but Minho grabbed his arm ) hey let go

 

Minho : you really are going to be like this !

 

( Lee hi ji waved at everyone and left , Minho followed him and of course everyone chased them )

 

MInho : Hey it´s the last time I´m going to say this to you ... I LOVE YOU !

 

Lee hi ji : Minho shi sometimes love his not enough to make a relationship ... Goodbye Minho shi 

 

Minho : Goodbye Bunny paws ( and Goo ki went to hug him seeing him grabbing his pants to not chase after Lee hi ji )

 

( So Se7en and Joon went to their honeymoon and they had a lot of pleasure nights but alos fights like all the couples )

 

Joon : Hey why were you looking at his ?

 

Se7en : I wasn´t I like yours a lot more !

 

Joon : I saw you ... damn those hot boys !

 

Se7en : hey now you said they are hot ...

 

( They had fights like this but they made their happiness , they protected each other very well and they cherish each other , T.O.P and Ushiama also were making their happiness they started to live together and when they started to play with each other everyday they had to clean the house )

 

Ushiama : Hey T.O.P you have some milk on you ...

 

T.O.P : where ?

 

Ushiama :  ( the milk from his abs and chest ) here it´s clean !

 

( They were really naughty but also very happy . )

 

 

tumblr_m7s990IhCK1rrpw9bo1_r1_500.gif

 

 

( Joong hi and Goo ki too , they continue in music industry and when no one was watching they always used the sauna or the room of the staff to live their romance ) 

 

Joong hi : ( ripping Goo ki shirt ) hey Goo ki you have to go up on the stage in 20 minutes right ?

 

Goo ki : Yes hurry up ... I´m already like this stop teasing me !

 

(  after that Goo ki went up on the stage with Minho , that was able to raise up in the music industry after his request to change the director was full fit and so he and Goo ki continued to sing together .  And Lee hi ji watched Minho on stage even if he didn´t hear him singing he always smiled just with the fact  that Minho was there realizing his dream .  Minho and Lee hi ji didn´t went back together , but Minho always called Lee hi ji dad )

 

Dad : Oh Minho shi it´s you yesterday I saw on tv !

 

Minho : Did Lee hi ji saw it too ?

 

Dad : Yes my son saw it , and you are you fine ?

 

Minho : yes sir and how´s he ?

 

Dad : He´s getting happier since I gave him a dog he plays with him all day and then writes ... on his pc !

 

Minho : Thank you sir I´ll call you tomorrow ... 

 

Dad : Hey boy I like you you´re not a bad person , you´re the nicest and sweetest man I´ve seen !

 

( Minho wasn´t able to go back to Lee hi ji but everyday he knew about him ...  and they were happy like that even if they loved each other they couldn´t be together like before but everyday before sleeping they would...)

 

Lee hi ji : Sleep well Minho shi 

 

Minho : Sleep well Bunny paws 

 

( Each one in their home , Minho at the city and Lee hi ji at the countryside ,  it was a really beautiful story between  those two but because of the director and Mi ji na they weren´t able to live they love like they wanted . Mi ji na and the director were arrested because of what they did and even if they did that and Minho loose his love he had a really caring heart and once in a week he would give them ramen and kimchi ) 

 

Mi ji na : Why are you doing this ?

 

Minho : because someone once said to me " the amount of happiness that you have depends on the amount of freedom you have in your heart "  and because my best memories are in my heart see you next week !

 

 

 

image