Chapter 9

When You Came

“Where’s Jiro?” Hebe asked, they were about to leave when Hebe notice that Jiro is missing.

“Did someone told him we’re going out today?” Calvin asked as everyone look at each other before they shook their heads.

“Ok, I’ll go wake him up” Hebe volunteered and went upstairs.

Knock Knock Knock

“What is it?” Jiro asked as soon as he opened the door.

“Where going out” Hebe replied.

“Not coming” Jiro was about to close the door when Hebe stopped him.

“Come on, actually I’m planning to leave you alone with Selina later so you can talk to her privately. This is your chance to tell her how you feel about her” Hebe explained.

“Fine” Jiro agreed as he went inside to get change.

“Is he coming?” Genie asked Hebe when she walked back to them.

“Yeah, he’s getting ready” Hebe answered.

“How are we going to leave Jiro with Selina?” Hebe whispered as Arron shrugged.

“Come on, I promise to help him but I really don’t have any idea” Hebe pouted at him.

“Why don’t you tell your friends to drag Chun and Calvin later? I mean, it’s much easier” Arron suggested.

“Then why don’t you tell your friends to drag my friends later?” Hebe questions him back.

“Then I’m asking you, is it me who promised Jiro to help him?” Hebe pouted once more.

“Fine, I don’t understand you, sometimes you’re so cold, sometimes you’re so nice and sometimes you’re sooooo quiet. How many personalities do you have Mr. Arron Yan Ya Lun?” Arron rolled his eyes at her.

“I agree with you Hebe Jie, I think his mood swings is worst than a girl” Gui Gui butted in and stuck her tongue out at her brother.

“Finally you’re done” Calvin said as Jiro walking down the stairs.

“If only someone bothered to tell me that we’re going then you wouldn’t need to wait for me” Jiro pointed out.

“And if only you didn’t get pissed over some thing and stormed up to your room, then we wouldn’t need to wait for you” Ella retorted back.

“Ok, enough of that, let’s go now” Hebe said as she walk outside the mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They already looked around for almost 2 hours now and Chun and Ella started to complain how hungry they are now after walking around for 2 hours so they decided to eat first before they continue to shop.

“I’m so damn tired” Ella said as she down.

Soon, they finish eating and just sit there taking some rest. Hebe still haven’t told Ella And Genie to drag Chun and Calvin away so that Jiro and Selina can have some time alone. Hebe texted them and they nodded their head.

“Hey Cal, I saw a bookstore there can you accompany me there?” Genie asked standing up.

“Yeah, sure” Calvin followed Genie.

“Chun, come on I need to buy some thing” Ella said dragging Chun away.

Now, that left 5 of them, Hebe’s thinking of an excuse but her mind is blank so she turned to Gui Gui.

“Hebe Jie, I saw a cute stuffed toy there let’s go take a look” Gui Gui stood up as Hebe followed her dragging Arron with her.

Selina raised her eyebrow “Hey, are you ditching us?” She asked.

“Sorry, Jiro will accompany you, right Jiro? Bye!” Hebe shouted to them.

‘I’m pretty sure they knew I like Jiro, gosh, my heart is beating so fast!’ Selina thought and smiled nervously at Jiro who seems nervous too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Can you stop dragging me now?” Arron said as Hebe let go of his hand.

“Sorry” Hebe apologized.

“Uh..Hebe Jie, Ge I think I’m going home now” Gui Gui said, she wanted to leave Hebe and her brother alone too.

“Why?” Hebe asked.

“It’s uh..its because m…my stomach ache, yeah, so I’m going back now bye!” Gui Gui ran away without waiting for their answer.

“So, what are we going to do now?” Hebe asked the guy beside her.

“Look at that guy, he’s so cute!” The girl said who’s passing by with her friends.

“Come on” Arron grabbed Hebe’s hand and dragged her away from the girls.

“What’s wrong? Did you hear those girls? They said you’re cute” Arron looked away as he blushed, Hebe giggled.

“You’re so cute when you blushed”

“What?”

‘Oopps! Did I say that out loud?’ Hebe asked herself while a smile crept onto Arron’s face.

“Come on, let’s go buy ice cream” Arron walk still holding Hebe’s hand. It’s not that he didn’t realize it but because Hebe didn’t say anything about it he don’t want to let go. What Arron didn’t know is that Hebe’s blushing while looking at their hands as she let him dragged her.

“What flavor do you want?” Arron asked when they reached the ice cream parlor.

“Strawberry” Hebe answered looking down; she didn’t want Arron to see her blushing.

“One strawberry and one vanilla flavor” Arron ordered and went to sat down after paying. Of course Arron finally let go of her hands, it would be weird if he still hold her hand right? After 2 minutes their ice cream arrived and they eat it silently until Hebe’s phone ring.

“Wei?” Hebe said.

“Heeebeee! I need your help~” Jiro whined.

“What happened?” Hebe asked as Arron looked up at her.

“Everytime I try to confess she always cutted me off, how am I suppose to confess when she always doing that?” Jiro complained.

“Well, you can’t help it she’s always like that when she’s shopping” Hebe giggled at the hopeless guy he’s talking on the phone.

“Oh, right we can still spend another night here we don’t have classes tomorrow, Mom told me they have an important meeting tomorrow” Jiro said.

“Oh ok, that means you can use the night to confess to her, bye!” Hebe hanged up and smile at Arron.

“We’re going to spend another night here, classes tomorrow is cancelled” Arron nodded at her.

“Come on, let’s go swim!” Hebe said and dragged Arron with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~