Chapter 1

When You Came

*Taiwan Airport*

"Faster girls!" Hebe shouted

"Do we really need to go to school today?" Selina whined catching up to Hebe, who just give her a smile, a big smile you could say.

"Right, Hebe we just got here and we dont even got a place to stay" Ella said as Genie nodded her head.

"That's why we need to go, my brother has our house key where we're going to stay. Let's just go to a hotel first to leave our things there. My brother didn't know I'm coming" Hebe explained as she loaded her luggages in a cab.

"Fine" Ella said as she followed Hebe.

"Don't worry, Mom had arranged everything for us, so all we have to do is go to school" Hebe said as the cab started to head to a hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At School*

Hebe and her friends went to go their schedule and so happy to find out that they were all in a same class.

"Let's go now, we'll find my brother at lunchtime" Hebe said and started to head to their class. When they arrived to their classroom, Hebe stopped and look at the doorknob.

"Hebe what's wrong?" Genie asked confused.

"This is the part I hate most when transferring school" Hebe said "I hate standing infront of the class and introduced myself!" She confessed, Ella shooked her head at Hebe and knocked on the door.

Upon hearing a knock, the teacher stopped talking and went to open the door then smile when she saw the girls.

"You must be the new students" The girls nodded then the teacher walked in.

"Ok, guys listen up, you have a new classmates and they are all girls" The guys cheered except for the four guys at the back.

"Great, I hope they're not annoying as those fan girls" Chun complined

"You may come in now" The teacher instructed as the girls walked in. Selina turn to look at Hebe to see that she still didn't move from where she was standing, she turn back and dragged Hebe inside.

"What are you doing Hebe? You're the one who wants to go here today remember?" Selina said quietly only for Hebe to hear. Hebe sigh ad the teacher told them to introduce their self.

"Eh, they're kinda cute" Jiro commented as Chun nodded. Arron didn't give any attention as he continue to stare out the window while Calvin, after hearing Jiro's comment look up and look at the girls, as his eyes landed to the last girl his face turned surprised as he recognised her little sister.

"Hi everyone, I'm Genie Zhou"

"Hello! I'm Ella Chen"

"Hi I'm Selina Ren, nice to meet you all"

"Hi...I-I'm Hebe Tian" Hebe introduced shyly and nervously.

"Ok, you girls can sit infront of those four guys at the back" The girls nodded and went to their seats. Hebe, because of nervousness didn't realized that one of those guys that sits behind them is her brother.

The bell for lunchtime rang everyone hurriedly walked out of the room. Calvin stood up and went to stand beside Hebe, who is busy putting her things in her bag.

"Do you mind joining us for lunch?" Calvin asked, Jiro and Chun looked at each other surprised at his action while Arron just frowned.

"Sorry Mr. but she's taken' Ella lied as she thought Calvin was hitting on Hebe.

"What?! She's taken?!" Calvin was shocked as he thought that Hebe didn't told him anything about it. The three girls and his friends look at him weirdly for his reaction. Hebe on the other hand, after hearing Calvin's shocked voice looked up and got surprised that her brotheris in her class but after seeing Calvin's shocked face, she giggled and stood up facing him.

"Don't worry, she's just joking" She said the turn to Ella "Ella, you shouldn't lie" Ella pouted.

"She's just protecting you Hebe" Selina defended.

"But you don't need to do that, especially not from him" Hebe giggled again.

"Why??" Genie asked confused.

"Because he's the one we're looking for" Hebe replied.

"Oh" Hebe smiled at her friends.

"WHAT?!" They shouted.

"He's your brother?" Genie asked as Hebe give them a nod. Jiro, after hearing this went to Calvin and put his arms around his shoulder.

"Hey Cal, why didn't you tell us that you have a beautiful little sister?" Jiro said as Hebe blushed, Calvin saw this then glared at Jiro.

"What?" Jiro ask innocently as he saw Calvin glaring at him.

"Fine, don't worry I won't hit on your precious little sister. Come on, let's go eat now" Jiro saidand started to walk.

"So are you joining us?" Chun asked, Hebe looked at her friends who gave her a shrugged.

"Ok" Hebe replied then followed the boys.

"Hey, Hebe you have such a handsome brother" Genie said excitedly.

"Not to mention his friends too" Selina added.

"Don't tell me you already have a crush on them" Hebe asked smiling as they walked behind the boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~