Chapter 7

When You Came

*The next day*

The girls arrived at school a minute before the bell ring. Hebe sat down lazily and rests her head on the desk.

“Why so late?” Chun asked.

“Ask Hebe about it” Ella replied and look at Hebe.

“Yeah, we can’t get her off the bed” Selina added. The teacher arrived and started his lessons with Hebe trying her best not to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Lunchtime*

“What’s with you? Are you sick?” Calvin asked worriedly looking at his sister as Hebe put her head down on the table.

“No I’m not, I just want to sleep. I told you I don’t want to watch that movie! It caused me to have nightmares last night, I even woke up in the middle of the night and couldn’t get back to sleep!” Hebe whined.

“So what do you want to eat? I’ll go buy it for you” Calvin asked.

“Nah, I’ll just take a nap, we have test next period I don’t want to fall asleep while answering it” Hebe said as Calvin, Chun and Ella walk away to buy some food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After eating they headed back to their class and take their seats. Arron poked Hebe.

“Since you look calm, I assume that you already understand the equations” Arron said as he remembered that Hebe asked him about it the other day because she can’t understand it at all. Hebe widened her eyes at Arron, Arron raised his eyebrow at her after seeing her reactions and shook his head.

“Don’t tell that you actually remember that we have a test but you forgot what subject it is?” Arron sighed.

“When you said equations, do you mean in Math?” Hebe asked, she thought that it was not Math so she didn’t spend time studying because as long as it’s not Math she knows she can answer it since she’s a smart student. Right now she already know that she’s gonna fail this test.

Hebe was about to ask Arron to teach her since their teacher hasn’t arrived yet but before can she even open the teacher came in. Hebe groaned and reluctantly faced the front.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class had already ended and the gang is walking towards the guys cars. Hebe still thinking about the test they had and how she’s going to fail as Jiro suggested something.

“Why don’t we go on a beach this weekend?” Jiro asked everyone “We have a house near the beach we can stay there” He added and looked at the others.

“That’s a good idea!!” Selina beamed and turn to the girls.

“Hebe we’re going on a beach! Hebe it’s a BEACH” Genie said emphasizing the word BEACH to Hebe since they know that Hebe loves the beach but she just ignore them and continue to frown.

“Don’t worry about the test. Besides it’s only the first time you’ll fail so it’s not that bad” Selina commented.

“Whatever” Hebe sighed and walk towards the car where she usually ride which is Arron’s car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Saturday*

The guys arrived at the girl’s house around 8 o’clock to pick them up. They were so excited going out of the house so they didn’t notice that they’re missing someone except for Arron.

“Where’s Hebe?” Arron asked curiously.

“Oh right, where is she?” Ella asked the girls who shrugged at her. Everyone went upstairs to look for her and knocked on her room. They’re jaws drop when Hebe opened the door while rubbing her eyes. They looked down at the clothes she’s wearing and saw that she still wearing her pajamas.

“Eh, why are you guys here so early in the morning?” Hebe asked clueless as everyone rolled their eyes at her.

“Hebe Jie, hurry up and get dress, we’re going on a trip today” Gui gui said as Hebe widened her eyes.

“Is it today?!” Hebe asked.

“YEAH!” Everyone replied as Hebe smiled sheepishly at them. Hebe run inside her room as everyone went downstairs to wait for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hebe went downstairs with her luggage and smile apologetic at the people staring at her.

“I’m sorry I forgot!” she apologized.

“Hebe, we’re talking about last night, how can you forgot about it?” Genie reminded her.

“Forget it, she’s always like that” Calvin said as everyone make their way to the cars.

“Hebe Jie, ride with us ok?” Gui Gui dragged Hebe to the car without waiting for her answer.

“Wait, my luggage” Hebe said.

“Ge will help you with it” Gui Gui looked at her brother smiling, Arron sighed and took Hebe’s luggage.

Arron’s has a frown on his face while driving; he’s getting annoyed by his sister who’s talking nonstop. Hebe looked at Arron and giggled.

“What’s with the frown?” Hebe asked as Gui Gui looked at him too.

“Aren’t you annoyed? She keeps on talking and talking and didn’t stop even just for a minute” Arron complained.

“Hey! I didn’t asked you to listen, so what are you complaining about?!” Gui Gui argued back as Hebe giggled more.

“But you talk so loud so even I didn’t want to listen I hear you!” Arron retorted and looked at his sister.

“Arron looked at where you’re driving” Hebe said softly as Arron obey her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, they arrived at their destination and the girls looked at it amused. It doesn’t look like a vacation ‘house’ more like a ‘mansion’. The maids greeted them once they step inside and helped them with their luggage. Then the girls went out to take a look at the beach.

“Hey, look at those guys, they are so cute!” Selina said as she looked at the three guys.

“Hey let’s go back and change. I want to swim now” Ella suggested as they walked back.

After changing, the girls went to the living room.

“Hey want to join us?” Genie asked as the guys look at the girls who are wearing their swimsuits it’s just that Hebe, Ella and Gui Gui wore a short shorts. They didn’t answer they just stare at them as the girls waited for their answer.

“What?” Selina asked impatiently.

“Uhmm..yeah, sure” Chun replied getting up. Gui Gui giggled as she saw her brother staring at Hebe. She’s happy to know that her brother is changing from cold to being nice and she thought that it’s all because of Hebe. She knew that her brother is starting to like Hebe and his friends knew it too, but knowing her brother he won’t admit it no matter what ‘I need to think of something’ She thought and smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~