Chapter 3

When You Came

The next day at school, we arrived at school early and we still have half an hour before the class start so we just sit and started chatting then they began talking about the boys again. Great, I’m so left out here.I excused myself and start exploring the school until I realized there’s only 5 minutes before the class start so I started to head to our room until 4 girls appeared in front of me. From their looks, I can tell that they’re spoiled rich kids.

“What do you want?” I frowned.

“Nothing, I just wanted to warn you and your friends to stay away from our princes” One of them said, I frowned even more.

It’s only my second day here and I already have an enemy?

“Princes? Your princes?” I chuckled, actually what I hate most about people’s attitude is what this girls have.

“Sorry but I don’t want to” I said, of course I don’t want since one of them is my brother.

“Who are you anyway?” She smirked.

“We are their girlfriends” She replied.

“Oh please, from what I heard they don’t have any girlfriends” I said, besides I don’t think my brother would pick a girlfriend like this girls, then I started to walked away but one of them pulled me back.

“What do you want?!” These girls are so annoying! I think I’m gonna lose my patient here.

“We’re not done talking to you!” One of them said who seems like their leader.

“I’m just wasting my time here, class will start soon and I don’t want to be late because of you so just leave me alone” I told them with annoyance in my voice. I tried to walk away AGAIN but the two other girls hold me back.

“Let go of me!” I demanded but they just hold me tighter. I sighed, touring myself alone is not a good idea after all.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I suddenly heard a voice said and the way he said it..is so cold, the girls turn their heads including me. I gasped, its Arron. He stared at 4 girls then they quickly let go. I walked beside Arron.

“I can’t believe you guys have a girlfriends like them, they are so violent!” I told him even though I know it’s not true. He glared at the girls.

“Uhmm…we’re just making friends with her” Their leader said as the other nodded their heads.

Arron turn to look at me “They’re not our girlfriends, let’s go class will start soon” He said starting to walking away as I follow him.

“Thanks” I thanked him; although he didn’t answered I know heard me. Their fans are so scary, how can they do such things? Soon we arrived in our room, so lucky the teacher is late or else we’ll end up in detention.

Soon, the bell for lunch rang. I was the first one to come out and waited for them at the door. I saw the four girls from earlier passing by our classroom while glaring at me but they quickly looked away and walk faster, I wonder what’s wrong with them.
I’m so damn hungry! What’s taking them so long? I turn around to call them but surprised to see Arron standing right behind me.

“Whaa…when did you..”

“Will you guys hurry up!” he shouted, didn’t even bother to hear what I’m saying! Oh well, maybe that’s the reason why those girls looked frightened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At the Canteen*

We’re eating and chatting as usual, Arron is still quiet.

“Hebe, we’re going to the mall, do you want to come?” Ella asked as I gave her a nod.

“Hey, can we come too?” My brother asked I looked at my friends and saw that they have a big smile on their faces as they nodded their head at the boys. I can’t believe it, they only met like what..one and half day and they already like them? Ok, I don’t care as long as they’re happy.

“Hey Arron are you coming?” Jiro nudged Arron as look at him waiting for his answer, I don’t know why but I feel like I wanted him to say yes, maybe it’s because I don’t want to be a loner because of this three pairs with me and guess what, he nodded his head!

“You and Arron look so cute together” I turn my attention to Selina who’s grinning at me. I gave her a frown and continue eating my food.

After lunch the teachers have a meeting so we can do anything we want. This is , I mean why don’t they just dismiss us instead of wasting our time here doing nothing. We’re in the garden of the school talking and laughing when an old man approached us smiling, well he’s not that old I think he’s the same age as my Dad.

“You’re girlfriends?” He asked still smiling.

“No, they are the transfer students” Arron replied not even bothered to look up.

“Oh, so Calvin who’s you’re sister?” He asked looking at us.

“How did you know one of them is my sister?” My brother asked.

“Of course I know since it’s your mother who arranged everything for them” He replied happily.

“Oh, it’s her, Hebe” Ge replied putting his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

“Eh, your Mom’s right. You’re such a cute girl and your friends too” He said looking at us smiling.

“Hey old man, aren’t you already late? What are you still doing here?” Arron asked who seems a little annoyed.

“My, my, is that how you talk to your Dad?” The guys chuckled as Arron rolled his eyes.

“If your secretary call and ask for you at home, you’re dead, Mom’s gonna find out your late again” Arron said.

“Right! I have to go now, BYE!” He said then run off.

So, he’s the friend that Mom’s talking about that owns this school. Eh, didn’t he mentioned that…talking to your Dad or something to Arron? Does that means, Arron’s family own this school?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school we went to mall, first we went to a restaurant since Ella and Chun keep complaining about how hungry they are, they really match. I think Selina and Jiro match too since they both love fashion, Genie and Ge they both love reading and they’re smart too, as for me and Arron I think there’s nothing common to us since I’m totally opposite of him…WAIT!...Why am I thinking about me and Arron?! It’s Selina’s fault for saying that we look good together.

“No way I’m gonna watch that!!” I heard Selina complained I looked at what they’re doing and I guess she’s complaining about the movie the guys picked while Ella and Genie look like they didn’t care. I wonder what movie it is.

“What movie did you guys?” I asked curiously as they look at me weirdly.

“What?” I asked confused.

“Hebe, my dear little sister did you just wake up from your daydreaming?” I pouted at them.

“Hebe, it’s a horror movie!” Selina shrieked, I should’ve known they would pick a horror. I hate watching horror movies since I always get a nightmare after watching it.

“Uhm..can we watch other movies?” I asked hopefully and guess what, they all DISAGREE!! Well except Selina of course, we have no choice but to watch it besides they already bought tickets so we really DON’T have a choice. I sighed as me and Selina follow them inside unwillingly. We sat down as we waited for the movie to start.

[Sitting arrangement: Arron-Hebe-Chun-Ella-Jiro-Selina-Genie-Calvin]

Soon, the movie start, once I heard a loud sound I quickly cover my eyes as I heard Chun chuckled.

“Hebe it just started” He said.

“Shut up. If I don’t get any sleep tonight I’ll blame all of you” I told him still keeping my hands on my face.

“Hey guys, maybe it will be fun if we sit separately, by two? What do you think?” Chun suggested.

“Yeah, that’s right!” Ella beamed as I widened my eyes.

“ELLA!” I shrieked.

“What? It’s fun!” She grinned as she stood up and dragged Chun with her and the rest stood up too, including Selina who got dragged by Jiro.

“I hate them!” I said and looked at the person beside me who’s watching the movie seriously.

“Hey, why didn’t you stop them?” He shrugged.

“I don’t care, if you want, you can transfer too” He replied still looking at the big screen.

“No way! I’m already scared with just the two of us what more if I sit alone” I sat properly and looked at the big screen just then a scary lady appeared.

“AHHH!” I shouted as I immediately cover my eyes then I heard laughter, I glared at the person beside me but he just ignored it.

“Hey, it’s not funny!” I hit his arm playfully; he stopped for awhile then laughed again.

“Hey stop that!” I have to admit he looks really cute like that. This is the first time I heard and saw him laugh. I sat properly again and slowly turn to the big screen just then I feel cold and hugged myself, then a jacket appeared in front of me.

“Use it” Arron said as I took his jacket. I sat down quietly waiting for the movie to end.

“Hey, when is this movie gonna end? We’ve been watching this movie for almost three hours” I pouted and looked at Arron. He chuckled, oh how cute!!

“We’ve been here for just 45 minutes only not three hours” He said as he focused on the movie again. After a while the movie finally ended, when we got out, they already there with smiles on their faces except for Selina. I took off Arron’s jacket and handed it back at him.

“Thanks” I thanked as he nodded and took it.

They’re discussing where to go next when we approach them. After 15 minutes of talking we end up in a restaurant because of Ella and Chun again who’s complaining about their hungry stomach.

After eating, Genie said she’s going on a bookstore and Ge offered to accompany her. Ella dragged Chun and said they’re going to play basketball.

“Right! I need to buy something” Selina said as she looked at me. What to say? I don’t want to go with her without Ella and help her carry the shopping bags.

“I can go with you since I need to buy something too” Jiro offered, sighed, I feel relieve but poor Jiro I bet he’ll regret accompanying Selina.

“So..uhm..Jiro I think…uhmm..are you done eating? Do you have enough energy now? You really need it” I asked, he nodded as he and Selina stood up.

“Well, I hope you enjoy accompanying Selina and thanks” He raised his eyebrow, probably wondering why I thanked him, hehe that’s for saving me from Selina, if he didn’t offered to come with her then Selina would ask me instead. Before he could say anything Selina already dragged him away. I turn to Arron and saw him looking at me.

“Mr. Silence is back” I pouted at him. He turned away and I think I saw him blushed.

“Why are you so cold towards others?” I asked and he seems like he got surprised by my question.

“Nothing, I just hate attentions” he replied simply.

“But you always get that especially in school and look at those girls they keep staring at you” I said looking at the girls sitting not too far away from us.

“That’s why I find them annoying” He replied back.

“Yeah, you’re right. They just like you guys because you’re rich and handsome” I said as he nodded his head.

We didn’t have anything to do next so we decided to go home instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~